Protip: Cannabis makes you stupider and smell bad

>Be you
>Smoke weed
>Be stupid
>Smell Bad
>Give self daily self-imposed partial chemical lobotomies with phyto-cannabinoids that overpower the ligands for your endocannabinoid system, 2-AG and anandamide, that serves important signaling and control functions in the CNS
>Think you're not stupid and don't smell bad
>pay your (((dealer))) for this 'right' of chemically induced lobotomization and suppression of intelligence and rationality
>Be a drug zombie/slave
>heard about this one guy who went to prep school and makes 9999k in Silicon Valley and fucks soopermodels on the daily so there!

InB4 'shut up you federalgubmint cocksnargler Big-Pharma Shill!'

Agreed

druggies will never listen to you

Weed is trash

never betray your father

>Be you
>Smoke Weed
>Hide Gyno under cool Greenday Hoodie

Pic related.

Why bother making this thread? You're a bigger faggot than they are.

>overpower
yeah maybe if you have a subhuman brain, goyim. its gonna take more than a little bud to fuck up my endocannabanoid system kiddo.

Because office closes in 6 minutes and it amuses me.

>Be you
>Know nothing about signal integrity or Fourier transforms
>Have intelligence and rationality suppressed by exogenous phytocannabinoids.
>Have gynomastia and rhinomegaly

Pic related. Your sister user.

The Jews promote marijuana through the media, that should tell you all you need to know about if its good for you.

Yeah, the (((Jews))) """control""" the (((media))) with their """average""" 115 (((IQ))). It's not like (((smarter))) """people""" can """see""" through the (((bullshit))) horror """stories""" about (((marijuana))) or anything, hence why (((they))) """tend""" to """support""" (((it))) in greater (((numbers))).
There """aren't""" any """recorded""" (((bad))) """side-effects""" of smoking the (((herb))) yet, but that """doesn't""" mean (((we))) shouldn't (((ban))) things (((we))) don't like; after all, (((we))) have a """weird""" (((fetish))) where (((we))) """can't""" feel (((sexually))) """satisfied""" unless (((we))) interfere in (((someone's))) """innocent""" (((activities))).

>be me
>Smoke weed errynight
>Studying software engineering at university while working as a programmer
>Not failing any class
Dude weeed lmaooo
Good thing you're talking shit about weed while doing nothing productive in front of your computer user :)

It can also give you gynocomastia.

I wont because I make smoke almost daily and have a masters and higher salary average than most of Sup Forums

I am quitting weed today. I have been smoking quite a bit recently and my adrenal system is all fucked up. Quitting caffeine as well. My nervous system is taxed and I need to let it relax.

/thread. this is pol. this is common understanding. no place for degeneracy.

Oh so you're another one of those faggot leddit posters. Pro tip: people who say pro tips unironically are reddit faggots.

I hope you get into a fatal accident on the way home, you admitted shitposting piece of garbage.
Fucking drive into a river.

chronic smoker for 2 years here. started getting seizures from smoking as much as i normally would which is a lot i would say. I quit today so i dont die hopefully. am i fucked pol? ive never had a seizure and had 3 this month

is this a lefty shill generator or did you actually type all that?

If you abstain from weed then isn't it also good to abstain from alcohol?

>thinks i need to know about autistic reddit SCIENCE! memes to know about reality
>believes that intelligence and rationality are suppressed by weed with zero evidence beyond autistic reddit SCIENCE! articles
>fell for the 'gynomastia isnt genetic' meme, blames pot for his autistic reddit SCIENCE! disease
>posts pictures of my fucking sister on the internet
you make me sick

dude me too i thought weed was harmless. im stopping caffeine today too

Uh you need to see a doctor, I know of no cases were weed caused seizures.

lighting a joint right now thanks for the tip op

>I know of
well theres more people than you and i dont care about your opinion bro

>overpower the ligands
are you even trying? I mean you're right that its fucking up your head but come on, try to make sense when you're trying to sound smart.

many teas have some degree of caffeine and it doesn't make you look like a addicted fiend like coffee. baby steps.

>own 50+ teas

please go to a doctor if the seizures continue we care about you

This tbqh senpai

I just picked up a Q last night... gonna quit after this bag. Same with tobacco.
I dont drink alcohol, have family memebers who are alcoholics and constantly in psych wards. Plus everyone makes a complete FUCKSTAIN of themselves drunk. I dont like not being in control of myself.

>intelligence and rationality suppressed by exogenous phytocannabinoids.
>Give self daily self-imposed partial chemical lobotomies with phyto-cannabinoids that overpower the ligands for your endocannabinoid system, 2-AG and anandamide, that serves important signaling and control functions in the CNS

Lol its a fucking plant not meth

I don't think weed is nearly as dangerous as alcohol, but daily use mixed with caffeine and nicotine has got my system taxed. Weed should be legal tho. Illegality just creates a black market.

im ganna go to a doctor, i was hoping that user that posts 400 links to studies would tell me weed causes seizure so im not as paranoid. when i got paranoid about it last night i was shaking like i had parkisons for an hour from self induced shock

ive smoked 1-2 oz of weed per 3 weeks and would take 600mg of caffeine every single day for 2 years. im a fucking idiot for not thinking it would catch up to me

I hope OP is dead, that faggot.

Former pot smoker, about a month away now. I was smoking 4 grams of indoor weed a day. My life is better now, I can derive more satisfaction out of the little things in life. I'm not sitting at home, cranking it 15 times a day and playing video games, telling myself "this is living".
It isn't and I implore any other habitual heavy smokers here to give it a shot, you'll probably be surprised by the results, I know I am. In retrospect I was actually really fucking depressed and the weed only made it worse.

This, I had to deal with years of embarrassment due to this stupid habit

I always thought it suppressed seizures, or at least the high CBD strains. I hope you're ok man.

I'm am not defending weed like dude lmao, I am serious, seizures are no fucking joke. A lot of nasty thing cause them and weed is not a common cause.
I would see a doc friendo.

Im.high right now and op is making me nervous. I need more weed

Damn son. That's a lot. I quit caffeine last year for a bit. Verrry low energy the first few days. No caffeine or weed today. Feeling lethargic and sad.

im probably dying then. shit

and yet that flag proves cannabis destroys minds

All of OP's points are still valid contrary to your anectdotal "argument". If I want information of evidence on drug addiction, I don't want it from someone who is a victim of it. Stupid leaf.

>I smoke everynight
>I am not addicted, I can stop when I want
>Look at my grades, I still do well

Don't tell me you're not a failed normie who spends his time alone smoking and occasionally doing your homework from the massive amount of time you spent on your computer in isolation anyways.

What do you do when you're bored now
Weed definitely makes me dumber but it is also about the only thing that gives me even a little patience with the retards I deal with all day

Don't jump to conclusions but definitely lay off the dope for awhile until you see a doc. Godspeed user.

if you are honest to god addicted to weed, please dont try any big boy drugs because you clearly dont have the mental fortitude to fight off addiction.

thanks guys i hope im ok

Weed is not addictive physically. Mentally yes, but your body doesn't crave it like it would caffeine, nicotine, heroin, booze etc.

I don't think weed is very addictive because I smoke it all the time and have tried cocaine/pills but didn't get addicted to them

>Mentally yes
then its addictive

what am I looking at here
seems like the poor fella on the right has jaundice

A couple of times a year, when there's nothing on, I smoke a joint on my own. It's really fun to practice a piece sober all year and then jazz out to it like nothing else, stoned.

If you're against legalized and regulated weed you better also be against legalized and regulated alcohol and tobacco as well, because both of those kill you and make you smell bad too.

By using that as your criteria then anything can be addictive. I'm talking chemical dependency.

how do i know youre a sophomore/ junior in engineering? is it the shitty dude science lmao meme words or is it the overly sensitive triggering from a shitpost thread?

Congratulations! You can repeat something you've read in a book!

I don't know if the addiction is physical, I go months with out smoking then when I get some I smoke everyday until it is gone. Then I usually go about my life with out it for a while. I would much rather stop smoking cigs than weed to be honest. But with a constant work out schedule I don't notice the affect of cigs as much as I used to. Still shitty though and way harder to stop than weed.

What level of drug should be made legal then? Everything up to class A?

Saaaaaame bro, total addict need them to function normally

Body doesn't physically crave caffeine or nicotine.

Tobacco products contain MAOIs which are addicting. Pure nicotine itself is not addicting, they struggled to get rats to self administer it.

Implying we know enough about the brain to make accurate statements like this.

i wouldnt say im addicted, just retarded and made it a habit to smoke after literally everything i do and i work from home and can just smoke 24/7. but i never stopped so idk. i havent had any today and dont feel like i need it

Tell that to my wicked migraine if I don't get my coffee.

Now whenever I get bored I do something that will improve my sober, baseline quality of life. I'll let my OCD go crazy and clean the shit out of my house, mow the lawn, go for a really long ass bike ride through the hills, read a book. Without the weed, these activities are 1000 times more gratifying. I'm awe struck at how I can lost organizing the garage now whereas a month ago I'd rather cut my hand off than pick up the pizza boxes littering the bedroom floor. And I feel good because I know these habits are going to translate into better and better habits that will continue to improve my self esteem and my station in life.

We do
The literature on neuroscience is incredibly vast and detailed
Most of it is also very straightforward but (((someone))) clouds it and pretends that X does not equal X

Look at he nose on the lower right. Oy vey

>anything can be addictive.
if you're a weak willed stoner then yeah I can see that happening.

Bumping for more stupid arguments

Really? I find it difficult to keep up a lot of my more productive endeavors without it...for example, I also enjoy really long bike rides, but you bet your ass I'm smoking first. Running too...5 miles is just a lot easier when I'm too stoned to worry about chafing or how shitty my music is

let me be stupid and smell bad in peace you fucking kike

Goes to show how different people react to it.
I am the exact opposite I get retarded OCD and love to clean house when I am high off my ass. It really the only time I do it is when I can get high. I love to cook, go skate, play soccer and lift.
Word tot he wise though never play paintball high, it's like nam I swear. The sound of high rates of fire hitting airbunkers was terrifying.

No we don't know enough, if you think you do you are probably the kinda guy who thinks telepathy is plausable.

We literally just found out that introducing a current to regions of the brain actually makes you think faster. A practice known to do this "Electroshock therapy" which was considered unethical actually did something we just didn't know it.

You can understand what an engine does and the concept of it, it doesn't mean you could build one from nothing.

Well snoop dogg's still alive so I'm not that worried

Get out big tabacco shill. Kill yourself.

I've been smoking regularly for eight years and feel that I still maintain a healthy cognitive state. It may have some negative impacts but it hasn't noticeably lessened my contributions to society. Not everybody is an idiot.

Been smoking it everyday past 2 weeks after many year hiatus. I feel like a lazy idiot, my opinions seem to becoming more libtarded. On the other hand I feel a bit more empathy for people and feel like I can see a bit clearer in the mind, and seeing clearer doesn't always look good

Habitually consuming anything for pleasure is bad, alcohol, weed, food, water, etc.

Does that mean that everyone who eats gets fat, or everyone who drinks gets bloated? Of course not.

Is it objectively a healthy idea to drink or smoke? No, not at all. It's also not healthy to go hang-gliding, rock climbing, sailing, driving, etc.

If weed, or anything else, is consuming your life such that you cannot enjoy your life without it, you have a problem. If your life is already on the right track and you have reasonable self control, there's nothing wrong with marijuana- at least, nothing that isn't also wrong with cigarettes, alcohol, etc.

Faggot fourier transforms are just systems of equations not a challenging concept if you've taken high school algebra

2s redundant coefficients allows for s errors with full reconstruction of message coefficients it's not that fucking complicated get off your linear algebra high horse faggot.

If this is complicated mathematics to you there's a 99% chance you're an excel monkey. Have fun studying for your 55th actuarial exam while I smoke a joint with my boss and charge a thousand dollar dinner to the client.

then I don't know what to tell ya, one of the biggest catalysts for me was weed makes me a dysfunctional hammered dogshit mess. I also didn't appreciate the effect on my self esteem discipline has had. I never thought I was gonna go more than a day without more than an eighth to my face and I haven't touched it in 30, I feel good about myself for that and maybe you would too, it's a great thing to go without something you considered practically a part of you.

That's not a physical craving though.

Then what's up with those deep revelations people get whilst high? Are they just normal thoughts that they're amazed by because they are stupider at that moment?

>Word tot he wise though never play paintball high, it's like nam I swear
now i'm gonna have to try this a good deal down the road, sounds fun as fuck

It has slightly different effects on everybody. I know a ton of gym bros who love to toke up before working out, but I've also had plenty of girlfriends stop smoking pot because they didn't like how it make them feel a bit unhinged.

If you like it, if it works for you, if you can afford it and if it's not causing a detriment to your day-to-day, there's nothing at all wrong with smoking. If you find that it IS affecting you negatively, there's absolutely nothing wrong with not smoking, and luckily it's a habit that's not very difficult to break compared to even similar socially acceptable substances.

>Are they just normal thoughts that they're amazed by because they are stupider at that moment?
that

Choke on a horse dick faggot. No one cares about these shitty threads.

>be op
>jerk off to loli all day
>live in mom's basement because David Brock doesn't pay good
>wish I had friends to smoke weed and kick back beer with
>dies sucking on cock like the faggot he is

Pretty much, although it can give you some time to put more focused thought towards something you don't otherwise think about.
With weed, your neurons are firing a bit randomly, so your thought process is scattered and it's harder to string together a coherent idea. That's the downside, but it's also the upside because it means you have the possibility of generating a new thought connection that you otherwise wouldn't have. Whether or not that thought connection is useful in your work or not is a subject to be debated afterwards when you're sober.

>No one cares
>angrily responds
you should like you care a ton user. Did OP's post give you Vietnam flash backs of your parents yelling at you?

>be you
>think anyone cares about your argument
>kys

t. brainlet

>you should like you care a ton

Are you high?

I quit smoking weed with the help of Nationalism

Keep in mind that your response now is not set in stone. I smoked an eighth a day practically my whole adult life (24 now) and for the first 3 years or so I got shit done and I considered it a motivational supplement if anything. The last 3 years I smoke and I immediately resort to the lowest human common denominator. I don't know how that transition happened but it did so I'm stopping. Be mindful if that change happens because you will spend a good deal of time banging your head against the wall because you don't want to let go of a good friend that you have grown apart from.

>spaces
>LGBT flag
summer fags are in full swing

it makes you dumb for sure.

Yeah that's what it was... Vietnam.

>be stupid
thats the point.
makes it easier to live among pricks like you.

happy to see you could admit it. takes a big man to do that

This was a very good addition, thank you.