HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

This time last year, the UK voted to leave the EU. Happy independence day fellow bongs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcF5utEzq8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos
twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877110502350098432
youtube.com/watch?v=3v2ekSzjjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=wHvTq6Bf_pg
youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy independence day m8

Mummy May's doing her damnedest to fuck it all up.

Are you guys ever going to actually leave?

Cheers from across the pond lads!

Anyone have good recommendations for English drinks? I want to celebrate with you fine gentlemen!

Good work cunts hope you make it out soon.

Y o u ' r e n o t l a u g h i n g n o w a r e y o u

We will, but fuck knows in what capacity

Have some laughs everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=QcF5utEzq8Q

I feel you'd enjoy this one.

Feels like way more than a year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

It's been a hell of a year.

It does, and that was a great night shitposting with you lads while watching the BBC. All the butthurt. All the remainer tears. Love you guys.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FELLOW BONGS, FUCK THE CONTINENTAL PLEBS.

Have a good one lads.

No, of course not. The retards just haven't figured out yet that they're being manipulated to staying in the EU but with a worse deal.

Happy Independence Day Britfriends.

Have another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lVHRHw3gos

Independence day has not come yet. The revolution started today. Not a revolution for Britain but a global revolution against the globalists, which intensified after Trump and of which is still continuing today.

Brexit was a tragedy - not because leaving the EU was bad for a nation but because it was the day we turned our back on our European brothers and said to the world; "We are getting off this sinking ship. You can come with us, or you can stay where you are."

Our independence day will not come from the day we trigger Article 50; it will come on the day we defeat the globalists; the day we end the laws restricting our freedoms, the day we close our border to the Saracen hoards; the day we reform the House of Lords, the Church and the Monarchy so that The City no longer rules Great Britain.

Probably not.

The autists on the left were leavers weren't they?

Watching these now, thanks.

Only the left one iirc. All the rest were confident remainers.

God damn I'm inspire m80. And those digits too!

God speed, bong! God speed!

Cheers!

oh damn I wish it was closer to ours. Happy Independence day! Celebrate it like a true countryman would. Here it's BBQ, Fireworks, and chill.

Rejoice.

Happy Independence Day, lads.

Not to bring the mood down or anything, but what's the situation there, bongs? How are the young doing? How many of them are redpilled or at least getting fed up with the muzzies at all? Obviously they're probably too scared to speak up, but there are hushed conversations.

Great, now when are you fuckers actually going to leave?

twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877110502350098432

youtube.com/watch?v=3v2ekSzjjoo

What a great man, I'm so happy for him. His life's ambition realised - and such an ambitious one at that.

Shame the govt. looks to be fucking it up at the moment, but that's not Nige's fault.

I feel so bad for you guys.

I think he has a plan. He's going to let the govt fuck it up, then in a couple years come riding back in and save the day. He's the hero you lads need.

Stay strong, brother.

>Muh gawd-given rite to incite hatred of ethnic minorities!!!!

What a terrible Orwellian nation we live in!

Fuck off paki

The comment section is great mind you

lol no.

Your day is coming.

Also, catpcha was click on helicopter

I hope so. There is a real gap for a new political party as both the Conservatives and Labour are both pretty unpopular. No one trusts the establishment.

But UKIP is dead. But let's hope that a new party emerges from their ashes.

All memes aside, this is genuinely worrying and made me realise just how dangerous the situation is. I know Sup Forums is a bit extreme and exaggerate certain things but this is no joke.

I found the original post on Sussex Police FB (I live near the area myself) and saw one of my lefty friends actually 'liked' the post. You don't have to be a muslim hating far right Tommy Robinson to realise that undermining free speech like this is a slippery slope. This should be of concern to everyone on the political spectrum, but most lefties would happily sacrifice free speech if it meant they could silence people who disagree with them.

1 year later, still part and parcel

I wish we had a politician as amazing as Farage. He really makes me wish I was born over there.

Farage isn't a politician, he's an attention whore who figured out playing the polite fascist down the pub would get a lot of people paying attention to him. He has zero solutions to anything, just blames it all on foreigners and lies about EU money.

Why is Nigel not your leader? What is with you bongs? Why did he drop out? Bongs please explain.

>the brexit vote was a year ago
strong desire to kms desu

>sees flag

Yup, checks out. Fuck off shill.

seeMy Hitler digits confirm

Not so fast anglos!

phenomenal post. hes only in it to fatten his bank account, via the useful idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=wHvTq6Bf_pg
"Who voted for you, and by what mechanism?"
*Van Rompuy reaches for neck*

EU btfo

dude let me spend the majority of my life tireless fighting a anti-establishment political cause solely to get rich lmao

Happy independence lads.

Brexit and trump were massive victories. Brexit set the tone.

thats a good useful idiot

When you come back on your knees we will make you join the Eurozone

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

Congrats bongos. Hope you leave soon.

GEE I wonder of she's a plant.

Did he ever end up killing himself?

Van Rompuy? Nah, he stepped down as president of the European Council though. Replaced by someone equally corrupt (Donald Tusk).

Can't wait for the collapse of the EU

No, the guy from that tweet. "Matt Gallagher" or whatever.

Interesting. I just discovered that the Brexit vote split in London almost exactly matches the ethnic split of the city. To add to that, the areas that DID vote to leave were majority British, and the areas that voted to remain were majority non-British.

It's funny, it's almost like this whole diversity thing doesn't work and is a big lie.

Happy ID, m8s!

To be honest, I was kinda sitting on the sidelines until Brexit happened. I'll never forget it actually. After it happened (EST), I was driving from Philly all the way up to Newport RI with my brother for my cousin's wedding. I'm driving hungover as shit, long drive ahead of us. I forgot the referendum was happening that day. My brother checks the news, and goes "holy fuck, they fucking did it." "Wha? Who did what?" "Brexit. It fucking happened dude." We erupted laughing in the car and listened to ol Nige the whole way up to Rhode Island (6 hour drive, late for rehearsal dinner). Stopped at some shithole to have a beer and let the traffic pass. It was then I was like "ok, I'm in". Will never forget it. >end faggot ramble

youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E

Welcome brother. Always glad to have another man in the ranks.

You can sum up this one video in one response.

Europe is not synonymous with the EU. I feel that this should have been the Leave campaigns slogan because jesus christ, the amount of people who make this mistake is baffling.

Don't forget to wish a happy independence day to your Remainer friends and family lads

I know what you mean. The remain camp really had no idea what they were talking about did they?

also
where?

Thats a nice story. I'm glad the rest of the world got to see this side of our country. When a decision actually gets put to the people, and not made for us by the political parties, we made the right decision. Unfortunately, these same political parties are doing everything they can to ensure we remain cucked.

Still, was a great day. Made me proud to be British.

The laughter you describe in your story reminds me of when I woke up to see Trump had won. It was so unexpected that I just burst out laughing. 2016 was such a great year and while 2017 has been pretty difficult, I hope we can regain the momentum.

Young people - millennials - in this country are pretty cucked. See

But the younger young people - I think they're called Gen Y or something? - will hopefully be less cucked. Conservatism is the new counter culture. Young people want to rebel against authority, that's just their nature. And when the authority is telling you things that are obviously false and easily challenged, they can challenge these ideas and feel like they're justified. It's not just a teenager rebelling against cleaning his room for the sake of rebellion. It's rebellion against obvious lies and propaganda.

However, stuff like shows just what we're up against.

Happy Independence Day fellow bongs

I fractured my heel when UKIP happened because I slammed my foot on the marble floor pretending to cave a niggers skull in when I heard that /we/ won.

FREEEDOM!

Cheers lad - you too. I think it is gen z you're referring to.

I got a /comfy/ Gen Z get a while back. I have a great big hope.

Also this.

Me too user, me too.

Being dead honest you should've felt extremely proud, it literally inspired a lot of us who were apatheic on this side of the pond. As much as I feel a deep pride in the American Revolution, it made me proud of our undying link. Don't get down now though, this was never gonna be an easy ride. Dealing with the same shit over shit everyday with fucking fake news. Things are slowly working out and rhetoric is being exposed. Anyway, happy ID again, lad.

GOOD MORNING!
FAHNNY ISNT IT?

Also meant to mention you described that winning laughter fucking perfectly kek

>GOOD MORNING!
>FAHNNY ISNT IT?
That video makes me happy every time I see it.

Farage being so smug and there was nothing the EU could do. After years - decades even - of being smeared and branded a racist, and no one taking him seriously, he finally won.

A lot of people from outside think of Farage as this huge political figure. Some (dumb) people even thought he was going to be made prime minister after the vote. But the truth is his party was this fringe group who had one single seat in parliament - much less than 1% of the influence of parliament. UKIP are basically the equivalent of a third party candidate in the USA.

It was so unlikely that we would ever leave the EU. So unlikely that we'd even be allowed a vote on the matter.

Even Farage himself thought we'd lost in the immediate aftermath.

But we did it. And it definitely wouldn't have happened without Farage's influence. It's such an underdog story.

Bongs, Anglos, I love you all.

>independence day

It will go down in history as one of the biggest mistakes the UK has made

You do know there is a special circle of Hell reserved for traitors, right user?

No traitor, I want whats best for my country

The people behind the leave campaign lied and lied and lied, see the NHS slogan on the bus in the above picture

Kys faggot. If you're not Muslim, you're worse than Muslims.

Brexit and Trump are proof the illuminati doesn't run the world

A national treasure.