Human History Revisited - Free your Mind

In this thread I will free you from Satanic Zionist binding known as the Matrix.

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

What truth?

That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-hub.cc/10.1002/ajpa.1330360604
youtube.com/user/FckRaider
youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
i.ytimg.com/vi/xDu_fA3b13E/maxresdefault.jpg
redice.tv/news/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
ww
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
sci-news.com/biology/science-chimpanzees-orangutans-swim-dive-01319.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It all started in Africa. You see, life is created by heat.

>when you stop doing crime

Which moved on to india.

And it would become europe.

we wuz indianz

Why have they not yet eaten the baby to gain magic powers?

The same reason voldemort couldnt kill harry potter. A mothers love. A black mothers love.

Asians also come from blacks, from the khoisan tribe of the calahari desert.

Why haven't they raped the baby to cure themselves of AIDS?

Fuck its the albino poster.

Its going to be 300 posts about his nigger tier theory that science already refutes.

cool.

sci-hub.cc/10.1002/ajpa.1330360604
Op is a pajeet that lives in the united states. He constantly posts pseudoscientific nonsense about how whites are albino niggers or pajeets. Here's his youtube channel:
youtube.com/user/FckRaider
archive.is/2RIGX
Do what you want with his "FckRaider" username

(((Science)))
Matrix buddy.

So this is Yakub but gayer and more retarded?

He posted his shit in a comment section and I recognized him

Yakub is the same biblical jacob. And he did graft the "races" on the island of patmos. Because G-d commanded him to the same way he commanded Abraham.

rajeet, just kys

Hey can you post the video where I commented. Find the dirt you were looking for? Bet you were pretty excited rofl.

Im not indian so nice try. But why? I am happy. All I want to do is free you brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c

You can tell just from that guys voice he is very lonely kind of like you. To make up for the female attention who whores out to the lowest common denominator. The ostracized rejects of society.

Everyone has African DNA

So ownage. Damn self. You scary.

Desperate people will scrape the bottom of the barrel looking for anything to support their delusion, because reality won't. :)

First result of typing 'Indian street' in google images.
i.ytimg.com/vi/xDu_fA3b13E/maxresdefault.jpg

Kind of speaks for itself.

Not indian. Matters nil to me. You are albino descended however. Can you handle the truth? Would you like to free your mind Neo? Do you think you cna handle it?

>Be the Father of all the Hebrews
>Be Black
How much crack was done to come up with this theory

Just a fyi for everyone -

this is a poo in the loo that came to Sup Forums about four years ago, got incredibly triggered, then posted a picture of himself with his white girlfriend in front of a normal house and said he is a rich kid living off daddies money and he believes in "yakuub" the black scientist that "created whites 6k years ago by inbreeding albino humans (blacks)"
he also believes that he along with other non whites can read white minds due to their non calcified pineal glands, and he also believes he can give white people cancer just by looking at them (by funnelling UV light though his pineal gland as a space KANG)

no matter what day I come to Sup Forums
I see him shitposting and getting triggered

the eternally triggered pajeet
that hates whites, is going to dump his white gf for a "black queen" circa 2015

KEK

not going to bump your thread further op, you're retarded enough to sabotage yourself ;)

archive.4plebs.org/pol
Could you find his picture please?

Not an argument.

yeah! please!? pelase can you find it please!?? like my youtube account rofl. Please?? How can we make him stop? Hes too good at this!

truth
>theory

How much shame do you have right now?

not going to look through years of archives online
will put some time into looking through the HDD later today
might have been two images, but definitely one

btw, lmaoing@ your thread right now poo in the loo

OP is correct

>the black nationalist who believes his 100 word vocabulary makes him sound articulate

Fuck off, nigger.

So a white people have a disease which provides them with an average iq 20-30 points higher than the average black person? Really makes you think.

you're the blind leading the blind.

redice.tv/news/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked

Notice the eye deficiency.

(((IQ points)))? you mean good goy points??

address this nigger
what disease provides genetic superiority and who wouldnt want it

No, I mean IQ points you brainless fucking nigger.

Get to work detective! Wow I am so honored. Antifa bikelock assailant level.

Youre the cowardly weak recessive mutant cowering.

nigge address my point

get it through your thick monkey skull

Be patient please. Kind of the most popular person on pol right now. Its hard word addressiing all my loyal fans.

>Genetic superiority

nothing hard about getting a picture you posted like the naive little shit skin you are, you retarded islamic poo in the loo ;)

What you scored on the Sat again? What do you do for a living?

You still havn't addressed the point of niggers having an inferior iq to whites.

Let me address you in a dialect you'll understand: OH OH OH AAI AAI AAI BANANA BANANA

What are you waiting for get to work pol. Make albino guy pay for what hes done rofl. Im soo s-startled!! Make sure to have a drink before you get started.

Not an argument.

>this autistic chucklehead again

>white
>calls another person a chimp

Kek. All these Albino Pajeets look like French people.

>being this triggered you're in line for getting doxxed

you're going to choke on your hatred ;)

enjoy the thread, poo in the loo ;)

Proof for my argument:

>Lynn's 2006 Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis is the largest review of the global cognitive ability data. The book organises the data by nine global regions, surveying 620 published studies from around the world, with a total of 813,778 tested individuals.

>Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians each (87), Pacific Islanders ( 85), Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54).

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
ww w.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Proof for your argument:

>albinos have light skin so do white people so checkmate

You've lost this debate, coon.

kek
I agree, stop comparing niggers to monkeys.

Jew Lies.

>implying jews are as retarded as niggers

>implying those genetic abominations look white
They look like bleached niggers and Trump looks like Dennis Hopper.

"We're gonna D-dox you!"

Hurry up faggot. What you waiting for rofl. Playing the waiting game? story of your life lmao.

Ill be smiling at the future. Rofll.. well dox u! argg!! were gonna getcha!! u just wait!! lmao low energy bro.

Then address my first argument. How dumb is this nigger?

address the argument you filthy fucking baboon

Nah theres no debate. Just me spreading the truth. If you cant handle it you should probably just move along instead of crying in denial. You have no power here. All your pages of crap amount to nothing in the face of the truth.

Hey look a larper.

OP been enlightening my mind

The arguement is you have nothing to stand on. Whites arent a seperate race. You have African DNA. Everyone does. Youre just albino descended and too ashamed to accept it. But you will. Sooner or later.

>what are caucasoids

Youre welcome.

>*smacks lips" holl up, ai don nee no fats o stadiztic whitey (le ghetto cri face x4)

>wha bou these pics tho???

>dey go light skin an so du yoo, dats rite checkmate

I honestly hope you're being ironic now, Lamar. I'm out, enjoy your inferior genetics and i'll enjoy my "disease".

You should also consider that you're arguing a disease to be superior to your own race.

The first link posted here: debunks your bullshit about whites being albino's. Now answer his question pajeet

lol at least white boi had a dad to begin with

This right here.

This too.

Out of Africa has been debunked numerous times. Faggot.

Race doesnt exist. Youre just ashamed of being albino derived. But youre not alone.

(((Out of Africa has been debunked numerous times)))kek 2ez

Why can't niggers like you just accept that you're the bottom rung of the human species?

My parents are happily married, and also im not black so your stereotype was not very effective.

Asians, descendents of the khoisan of the kalahari. See above. photo labled khoisan.

yup

"Often seem swimming" Bullshit pic was taken from an article claiming to be the first recorded time chimps and orangutans have been swimming.
sci-news.com/biology/science-chimpanzees-orangutans-swim-dive-01319.html
Chimps have been shown to be afraid of water hence zoos use water to keep them contained. They are also prone to violence, make cheap one time spears, cannibalize their infants, and have very violent sexual tendencies. Your entire argument is that chimps and whites look alike, yet chimp behavior is much more in line with blacks. If blacks are more evolved than whites, why are all black run countries shitholes that spawned next to no innovation? Oh I forgot better blame all their problems on whitey after all, you wuz kingz. The only people who seem to get anything from Africa are AIDs-ridden faggots.

Im not even black. Sorry you cant handle the truth.

That's an East African, not a dravidian.

Who is dylan roof?
Who is Anders brevik?
Who is Josef fritzel?

Reallly makes me think sweetie.

How do you know? Someone else told me he is somalian? Either way. Hes caucasoid. Heres a caucasoid woman. What do you think the albino children of caucasoids look like hmm?

Perhaps they look like this hmm?

Africans are descended from olive/white northerners. Africans only recently developed the equatorial dark skin.

>a nigger

>thinking

Somalians ARE East African.

>it's a pajeet eternal negus thread

I know, but how do you know that guys not dravidian? I found his pic while googling dravidians.

It's obvious to me by his appearance.

>Mutant
>Recessive
>weak
>scared

Oh my goodness that picture is such a burn. There are many variants on the albino visible minority meme mixture series of photos. To pick "indian". Trump. And blend all together is just so perfect. He's so damn fat and orange and a fucking idiot and liar. A complete slob and a mess and a failure. A broke ass

Either way, dravidians are clearly the descendents of black ppl. Lost tribes of Africa.

post nudes u tranny faggot

Haha I know right ty. I made it myself. my favorite thing is his spray tan that makes him differ from the guy right below him.