Brazil

>mfw the first thing people think about my country is about good things
>mfw everyone thinks about the Amazon, Football, Beaches, Carnaval, Hot Women, Outgoing People
>mfw loved worldwide and relevant
feels extremely good

The first thing I think about Brazil is your high murder rate. The second is the extreme income inequality. The third is niggers and how the only reason Brazil never developed the same way as Canada and the US is because you never killed off the natives. The fourth is bunda.

>culture revolves around butts and soccer
>entire country lives in shacks on mountainsides
>cant have a soccer game without a section of the crowd dying

Ill pass

>mfw the first thing people think about when confronted with brazil, it's 7-1

Most brazillians I've met were pretty based and the women were gorgeous, then again I don't go out much

i guess you're alright, you're our child after all

that's because you are autistic my friend

SOPA DE MACACO

>>culture revolves around butts
Let's be honest with this one. America have the biggest culture who revolves around butts

Portugal and Brazil belong to Spain. Just like any other Hispanic country.

Brazil is a wonderful country for corrupts, bandits and criminals in general
For the good people, well, it has many lands so it's easy to afford a place away from big cities

why is the crow reeeeeeing at the lion

Then you should go to the southern-hemisphere, it seems Europe is not for you.... just go.

>Not mentioning the based Brazilian off duty cops killing criminals
Shame on you fagget

Is that so? Because here in the US people regard your country as one of the worst places outside of Africa in the world.

Take me to the car wash, Brazil.

When I hear Brazil i think of extreme poverty, Violence, Favelas, Niggers and your average 3rd World country things. Sorry Pablo

>7 Percent of American Adults Believe Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows
Funny because I doubt they could find either on a map without countries name on it.

Please ban all Brazilians from Sup Forums.

I can't take anymore this faggot attention whore.

Eu gosto de bundao

>I think of [WHATEVER[

he's talking about what normalfags think you dumb chucklefucks

Obligatory

The first thing I think about Brazil is the ladyboys

>tfw you will never fuck a qt Brazilian shemale with a big dick big tits and big ass

I think about cocaine, poverty and people getting gunned down in a streetcorner. And booty of course

Speaking of which, please send tall olive skinned Amazona that will cook and clean and smother my face with her shapely ass after I come home from work

>Cocaine

Wrong country. This is Colombia

When someone mentions Brazil the first things I think of are gang violence, slums, and rekt threads containing those two things.

To most people, it's all the same m8

the first things that i think about brazil are trans people and football

Brazil has Amazon?

Go to liveleak and type in Brazil. But I'll agree, Brazil has good PR.