Why can't niggers speak properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VHATF_klHbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g8FkODpdMfQ
dailywire.com/news/15705/idiotic-meme-says-black-woman-wrote-shakespeare-it-hank-berrien
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340
youtube.com/watch?v=bNWUn1nM1rg
youtube.com/watch?v=JfIeburPnio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga being speaking lmao you is english

lmaoo muhfugga wop din nigga boing boing bix nood

Ebonics is a distinct dialect. That's exactly a defense though, you're underselling the problem. The country is filled with a tribalistic culture that is hostile to authority regardless of who that authority is, and is completely uninterested in integrating. That is far worse than having a bunch of people who can't speak properly.

>That's exactly a defense though
*not exactly

>I been wasn't
>AYYOOO 'old up
>lemmy axe u somfin

And they wonder why no one wants to hire a nigger

youtu.be/VHATF_klHbQ

lmao right crackass diick soo nigga damn

how do you amerianons understand this "people"?

>MUH EBONIXXXX
That's like saying the broken English spoken in the back of a Taco Truck is its own dialect.

Fuck off and learn to speak you subhuman negroid

youtube.com/watch?v=g8FkODpdMfQ

We don't.

But unless you're a poorfag you don't ever have to talk to them unless you're ordering a burger at 2am at Jack In The Box.

Why would you even try to communicate with apes?

What the fuck? This is a joke right? Niggers don't honestly believe that a black woman wrote Shakespeare do they?

exactly in those situations.

"Yes sir can I get a number 2 please?"

"yo yo yo us trippin senpai, dem numbaaah 2 be whack, y'all besta be gettin them chewie chewie whista five pack"

"oh...ok, sure"

"how much is it?

"uuuh senpai dem be five hunna whista grape soda and them cheeky cheeky"

I doubt a nigga will say "senpai" m8

You're new around here ain't ya?

It's part of a whole bunch of retarded shit, half of it's satire, half of it isn't. It ALL gets passed around by niggers on Facebook and Twitter.

Shit like vanilla ice cream used to be back, or famous people were really black, or that only black people knew how to wash so they taught Europeans how to do it..,

Niggers are legit retarded. I feel sorry for black people.

oh...but they do

dailywire.com/news/15705/idiotic-meme-says-black-woman-wrote-shakespeare-it-hank-berrien

you know I wrote F AM but fag mods changed it

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

they also think a black man invented the internet.

NOT KIDDING

Pretty much.

They're always rude as hell, mumbled their half-English negro talk, fuck everything up, get a crazy attitude if you correct their mistakes on an order.

I'll go way out of my way to go to ChicFilA, because their staff are white, polite, and happy. Plus that chickens amazing

WE WUZ HAMLET AND SHIEET

welcome to Sup Forums

If they genuinely believe that niggers wrote the most influencial literature in the english language and taught Europeans how to wash (lol) then how the fuck do they explain the fact that Africa is by far the most backwards and fucked up continent on the planet while Europeans conquered the world?

Mfw a nigger calls into a radio show and feels the need to make clear that he/she is black. If there are any niggers reading my post that do this, please stop. We can tell in 2 seconds that you are black.

Not like the leader of our country is setting much of an example:
>In the August 6th Republican candidates debate, Trump answered the moderators’ questions with linguistic austerity. Run through the Flesch-Kincaid grade-level test, his text of responses score at the 4th-grade reading level.
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340

They will believe anything. ANYTHING! seriously try it out.

(((politico)))

>being

nigga it's be

>then how the fuck do they explain the fact that Africa is by far the most backwards and fucked up continent on the planet while Europeans conquered the world?

They don't ever explain anything. They just say what they want and throw in some "gnomesayan" "nahmeen" type shit in place of elaboration.

TO WUZ OR TO AINT TIS THE QUESTION

>his text of responses score at the 4th-grade reading level
>donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader
btfo

What's so hard to understand about that you shitlord, shall I spell it out for you ? he been was not getting pussy, but now POCs are trying to join the wave !

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>logic
>thinking
>niggers
Pick one

Niggers can't think ahead, or rationally at all. That's why they kill people over a mild insult or try to pull guns on cops.

Average negro IQ is like 80-90 IIRC

Its mainly black "nationalists" that believe that shit for real
Literal we wuz kangz niggers

dam dis nigga keeping shit up hunnid lmao gih gih gih gggggrah nigga dis sum shit

>ebonics is a dialect meme
these niggers know how to talk properly, they choose not to. This is why they tell other blacks stop talking "white" and call them uncle toms.

faggot op's picture is funny as shit

This is actually a good point. Niggers make me furious but I don't think I've said a word to one in three or four years and I only see them from my car.

They aren't "not speaking properly," you racist. How they speak english is their own language -- black urban dialect.

Did you know that we had to lower the threshold for mental retardation, because 80% of blacks fell under retard status. If placed correctly most blacks would be in special education classes. If only white American IQ scores were averaged we would tie for 3rd place with Japan.

translate anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=bNWUn1nM1rg

Same. And I live near Houston.

Niggers are just like junky/hobos with money. To be avoided but not ignored due to their violent nature.

Holy shit, source? Coz if true that just became my favorite fun nigger fact

Yee daz ryte weez beez juz dooin ar thang juz cillin in duh cut lyke a gee yoonit souljah mayne gnomesayan iz be postin frum muh sailfoam

is it bad that I can clearly understand every word of that monkey speak?

The dialect is called AAVE (African American Vernacular English). It's a subset of southern US dialects, developed from the time that Black people were forced to work as slaves in the South. Black people can speak it to varying levels of proficiency, depending on the person, but it's usually only spoken in the vicinity of other Black people, due to the stigma the dialect has among most people (Black people themselves included). People think it's "uneducated" and "ungrammatical", even though the dialect is completely grammatically consistent, and even has more complex grammar in some cases. It's NOT a simplification of English.

Most Black people can code switch to GAE or General American English when talking to non-Black people. Depending on the person, the "accent" persists, even when speaking GAE.

How new are you?

Read the post you stupid faggot. I'm not defending them, I'm saying the problem is even worse than you're making it out to be.

That's literally how you know it's a dialect you stupid fuck. Again, read what I said. It's an entire culture that is antagonistic to us, in the middle of our country.

just search "100 facts about blacks and one lie".
It's really good!

Mate...

WUZ WE SHEEIITT KANGZ N BIX NOOD!

DIK MUH!

>Trump responds with common language that viewers and moderators can understand
>Ernest Hemingway writes at a 4th grade level in certain portions of The Old Man and the Sea

>donald-trumps-talks-like-a-third-grader le btfo XDDD
Contemplate suicide

source of the author of the copy pasta sounds like something a Jew wrote

Literally all those words can be found in >>>/Tyrone's Dictionary/

this is common knowledge.

UH UH UH UH UH UM UH UH UH HUH UH UH UH WELL UM UH UH UH UH...UH...UH UH

I been did you was narmsayin.

KAANGZ, KQEEENZ, MIXNBOOH

There were actually black Indians. Runaway slaves would be adopted by Indian tribes

KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=JfIeburPnio

Aside from Koko the guerrilla, It is actually amazing that the niggers can speak at all.

girls are getting better looking but boys are staying as ugly as ever

Cheers my nazi friend

>need to make clear that he/she is black

(smacks lips)
"...cuz u know, as a blakk man yumsayin, dass ain't, i mean you know, it ain even he job ta cook fo da family yumsayim. cuz you know...yumsayin, i mean, i donknow mang, iss juss yumsayin..."

H
O
W
?

Blacks say f(am) all the time. What are you talking about? I people watch all the time.

ALL THE THICC ASS FOR MUH NIGGA YORICK. A HOMIE WITH ALL DA SNOW, ALL DA BLING. HE HAD MY BACK IN THE HOOD AND I CAINT IMAGINE HE DED FO REAL

>1488
>playing Beethoven
>antifa shows up
>u-locks / pepper spray
>WHY YOU GOTTA HATE BLACK MANZ?

To be or not to be. Yo, dat be da question
Is it better to put up wit' all dis,
Or jus' cap yo'self an' get it over wit',
Yo, to cap yo'self-
Naw-even tho' cappin' yo'self
Ends all da problems ‘n life
And dat's all good

Found a hilarious webm on 8 pol with that if if if if if if if

KEK IS DEAD

>Why can't niggers speak properly?

Because they are idiots who won't make an effort to fit in with society and improve themselves. They are so dumb that they don't realize that to succeed it's essential that when you speak people are able to understand you. It's like Muslims immigrating into a country and then not learning the language, except that in this case it's just dialect instead of a whole different language.

If they can't even make such a minor effort then we might as well just ship them off somewhere else.

Kekstani shit has always been dead