Dear Britbros

Dear Britbros,

Will you kindly explain the chav phenomenon to me? Are they still ruining your cities and threatening to fight random strangers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbaV4cz9zPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgwELFu6Erw
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpM_PAhBLc
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally the only reason we won the referendum.
Also, there's been a lot of social stigma for about 10 years about it so they're nowhere near as bad as they used to be.
Also, they've largely been replaced by untermensch Romanians/Poles now.

Do they speak incomprehensible gobbledygook wiggerese?

Not for me because I can understand every British accent but they probably are for you

I don't know. Do gangs of chavs still exist? The country faces legit threats of violence these days and the political bubble has been turned on its head. I haven't seen a politician or anyone in the media talk about chavs in years.

It's more roadmen now rather than chavs

Can you explain roadmen?

Niggers in London who spend all their money on shitty Nike trainers.

So it's kinda the same concept they wear tracksuits and stuff but they're also focused on street fashion and shit. They usually listen to a lot of grime which is the UK's rap scene and the term roadman comes from them earning their money on the road by selling drugs.

What real Empire Brits would do is put the chavs in same places as the muslims.

Liek right next to each other.

yeah literally this

>phenomenon

they've always been there

dysgenics brought on by welfare state

I thought Jihadi John is kill?

F

yes they still exist. there are no police foot patrols so they are free to assault anyone with a good chance of getting away with it.

they mostly consist of welfare whores kids that sell weed and never leave the housing estate

wanna be american gangters with handbags who sell small amounts of weed to their buddys.
they usuallly make music videos and use their hands to pretend their shooting a gun at the camera.

They haven't really existed in about 10 years.

A lot of people never really understood that it wasn't merely a new designation for the working class, but an imitating black gangs subculture that could include the middle class too.

Bongs are subhumans

Why this human waste even exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=XbaV4cz9zPM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgwELFu6Erw

youtube.com/watch?v=6jpM_PAhBLc

They're our version of hillbillies.

You're all trash

Your genes are so fucked man, so many ugly people everywhere

That must make you sub-trash then.

Our version of chav are called bogans. There are so many in Melbourne. Whenever I go to the CBD (downtown) them and the homeless are everywhere making a nuisance of themselves. On top of that we have african gangs now too.

I thought entirety of Australia was made up of exported chavs

What kinds of things would a bogan say to a random person?

I'll take 10,000 chavs over A SINGLE MUSLIM

No, hillbillies are different. We would call chavs wiggers in America. Hillbillies (hicks or rednecks or good ol' boys) are a different type of subculture. They listen to country/western music (also hip hop now, I guess), hunt deer, drive trucks, enjoy getting mud on their trucks, and drink a lot but they don't really glorify crime like black culture does.

nothing wrong with a punch up mate

>tfw living in Tipton
>tfw surrounded by chavs who love living in their own squalor

They're still around in numbers but alot have realised getting a job and having income after the Tories squeezed the gimmes is actually better than nicking stuff off of nan. Still 3 million unemployed but our employment rate is 4.6%, pretty low compared to 10-15 years ago.

Back to riding your sister, cletus

They are though, they're urban hillbillies. They drink, fuck their close relatives and usually hate Muds and nogs.

We have wiggers as well though, mainly in London and Birmingham.

This guy is larping, but it's pretty realistic

youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0

Most aren't really wiggers though, they aren't into rap music its a culture built around rave music their fellow chavs make and distribute in their council houses. They even listen to random Techno music from russia.

Wish i was one, they're pretty alpha and always have multiple random kids everywhere. My town is full of Tinder, POF singlemothers, thousands of em.

I've learned something today. Thanks, bongs.

This is the first time I've ever seen gobbledygook spelled out I think, and it's beautiful. Thank you.