Canadian special forces are the best in the world

Canadian special forces are the best in the world.
Deal with it.

I think Norway's is better than ours, but we are second.

canada is not a real country.

So I assume he's getting court-martialed for killing a peaceful Muslim?

as if shots from that far away are not luck

How? that sniper just lost

You're still a cucked country that arrests people that don't submit to traps and immigrants.

I'm jealous of Canada's military. We just have nogs and other cannon fodder.

>kilometers
If he did it in miles then it would have been impressive

Canadians are racist as fuck and are done with the brown menace.

They are

>3-5
>2 kilometers is over 6000 feet (more a mile)

How is it they aren't quite sure ....

>friendly fire

true words

>they dont have drones so they have to send in real human beans to get long range kills
hows 1917 treating you lads?

3,871 yardes or 139,356 lengths of the kings finger.

>Daesh

3.5, idiot

>if true
fuckin lol

All this delusion.

It's a toss up between SAS, Seals and Green Berets.

careful with all that edge

I would if you would stop reposting this shit here. have a report, faggot.

stfu faggot. go suck some tranny dick.

>dumb fucking anglo detected

How's 5th place treating you?

Officially it's CAGs
Unofficially its ANV

Hello CIA o/

Really fucking dumb taking shots from that distance. 100% this was a 'hold my beer' situation and the guy got lucky.

>Mfw all the media in my country still calls them "So-called Islamic State"

fat guys sitting at a desk in kansas kill hundreds of people in the middle east every week, sending in humans is 3rd world country tier

Norwegian and Canadians would probably beat both America's SEAL Team Six and British SAS in arctic warfare and mountaineering. I also hear that Norwegian units perform well in seaborne operations.

That being said, the top guys from all NATO countries routinely train with one another so they're good at all terrains and types of operations, but some units and nationalities specialize in certain things.

>For operational security reasons and to preserve the safety of our personnel and our coalition partners, we will not discuss precise details on when and how this incident took place

Comparing special forces of developed/militarized countries is useless. Only like 1% of their missions ever get public and most of their training stays just as secret.

Daesh fighters were amazed that a ping pong ball could go that far!

You're the fucking dumb shit american poster child the rest of the world makes memes of. I hope you're fucking sterile.

Depends on the station as to what they and somalian fucks are called in Aus.

The SOG are the best special forces in the world, and they're not even a military organization. DEVGRU, Delta and MFR basically exist to train people to be scooped up by the CIA.

Pretty good. You guys spawn camp. We'll do all the work.

>fighting over snow.
>relevant

Wot is ANV?

Why are all the best shooters white?

Close call but I think you're right

Aren't Canadians actually known for their snipers?

*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

I guess Canadians emphasize long-distance shooting more than Americans. Does it have to do with the lack of Canadian air assets? Also, the only .50 cal sniper rifles that we (America) field are supposed to be used as anti-material weapons.

>if true

big if true get turdeau next

Good shot, but no.

Yes, we are so sparsely populated we have to watch our neighbour cuck us from kilometers away.

>Classifying haji's as personnel

They're bipedal self detonating Vehicular IED's burganon, they're several generations ahead of us with their metal gear mahmood line of walkers.

>Norway special forces
What do they do? Hunt whales and polar bears?

We just want senpai to notice us

>corporal of horse
kek

Why do they keep changing the name?

All joking aside, that's a damn fine shot. Well done leaf.

meh

>Household Cavalry
that's just silly

>real human bean
It's been a minute

Canada has a military?

3.5k kilometers is still barely a mile

we were doing that to gooks in vietnam but they wouldnt count us in the record books because they couldnt be confirmed to be enemy combatants

source: im a vet

I havent seen this many leafs since larp flags were activated. You'll run back to your hole soon enough.

Was it Churchill that said give me Canadian soldiers, British officers, and American steel

It's 2.2 miles

No, our special forces are the best in the world.

The longest shot by a US serviceman is classified

I'm retarded, why do some sources call it this instead of Isis?

>Canada killing Daesh
Nice work leafs.

Because he was using some Tech they don't want known.

Probably true. I think Fox News interviewed some ex-Delta Force sniper about the American Sniper movie and said that only amateur faggots keep track of how many people they've killed and at what distances.

WE WUZ RAILGUNS N SHIET

Why are we in Iraq?

It's Canadian soldiers, British officers, and American technology

implying it actually happened. And not some propaganda to make the western coalition look like they are doing something.

leaf sniper master race checking in

Wrong, Canada are the best campers in the world.

> Proud campers.

I'm betting It was Delta's retired Sergeant Major, John "Shrek" McPhee, aka The Sheriff of Baghdad.

Remember seeing him say that it was a load of horseshit how Kyle kept track of all his kills. His best line was "on my first tour with the Unit, I remember calling in an air strike, and we kill over 1000 of em. Does that mean I personally had over 1000 kills? Screw that, who cares? I just did my job".

That's what I love about our Aussie SASR, they get shit done, and don't go around talking themselves up.

Dancing to the kike fiddle, what else?

Yup, that's the guy. I know the British SAS attention whore as much as the SEALs, though I've never heard of Aussie SAS whoring it up.

Hence, Joint Task Force

lot of 14 year olds in here. ive been hearing this meme since that age. sage

Burgers never stood a chance, bow to us peasants and yuropoors.

*blocks your drug deal*

Tac50 is OP and needs to be nerfed. That is all.

sick cosplay

Yes, you are absolutely correct. He's fucked now... the Liberal government will probably discuss how this terrorist's human rights were violated in Parliament.. if they aren't already on their 6 month summer vacation.

>spongebobslippingonice.jpg

Norwegian special forces is shit
Our defence is shit
we dont even fulfill the 2% gpd requirement of nato

putin will rape us in 10 minutes if he attacked

*boards your illegal cargoship*

> if true,

ok then

Norway is a fucking hell hole to fight in, nothing but bog, valleys, and fjords after fjords.

Why is the guy on the right pouting so much? Did he not get his ration of whale meat cherrio's that morning?

Cucks, fighting from the distance, step out and fight like a true man.

> t. autistic bosnian jihadist

No they hunt down people who speak ill about islam
standard european army stuff

FYI, Furlong made that shot with U.S. ammo, so, we expect partial credit

hey you finally achieved something, good on you leaf

MFW when blue team / green team is most OP in the world and no one knows that that means. CAG ftw

You will die on the job.

To make that shot, he basically turned his rifle into a fucking mortar tube.