RFID Chips to make humans slaves to the Antichrist

Yes, Goyim! It will make life so much more convenient now you don't have to carry heavy and dirty coins around.

>It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, Rev. 13:16

SHUT IT DOWN

> It will make life so much more convenient now you don't have to carry heavy and dirty coins around.

You mean those things that got pushed out by basic card reading technology over 30 years ago?

>giving a shit what a book written by nearly illiterate sandniggers nearly two thousand years ago says about anything

absolute cuckoldry

No one is requiring RFID chip implants and never will.

People have been talking about "mark of the beast" 666 shit FOR FUCKING EVER

>muh credit cards
>muh barcodes
>muh social security numbers
>muh IRS

>implying your phone doesn't track you 9000x more

Yeah, like a bunch of ancient kikes knew anything about modern technology.

Not that I could ever condone willfully tagging yourself with a chip, but you can fuck off with your kike fairy tales.

Coins and paper are still in use today.

Why the fuck do they need chips when they can just track our phones, internet, bank details, numerous other hills, etc.
Fuck off schizophrenic.

That's the point of a PROPHECY you dunce

Antichrist? The horseman conquest right?

because now any non retard can choose to leave their phone out of any shady shit they do

I bet that if you remove the chip or similar you will be charged with obstruction of justice or something

As much as it pains me to admit it, you're 100% right. The rug has been pulled out from under us.

In use by pretty much only middle aged women. I've never seen a man of any age pay with cash or coin, even children nowadays have bank accounts and their own cards on shared parent-child accounts.

yeaaa sure

Vague claims are vaguely similar to something that has happened, or possibly not. hurr prophecy

Every other decade the mark of the beast is something else, fuck off with your faggot ass ancient kikes.

be like me, start using more cash again
give your kids cash instead of a card etc

>antichrist
Nobody cares about christ, why would they care about his edgy twin?

We might already be living under the first beast.

electronic money isn't yours... it's owned by a bank

Cash is the only form of currency you legally own. Everything else is owned by a bank or another middle man.

Cash is an IOU from the bank and they legally own it.

Not like that here.

you know you can go to the bank and withdraw cash right.