Comey heads into the NY Times

James Comey visits The New York Times as President Trump admits he did NOT record their conversations and questions what else ousted FBI director leaked to the press

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4630824/Ousted-FBI-director-James-Comey-visits-New-York-Times.html

Please please please leak something classified and ruin yourself forever

What's that lanklet up to now?

Bump

Bumping

hahaha read my mind why is that so funny... lanklet

Awww shit, Drumphs fucked now.

tough for him to be covert at that height....

Comey is fucked for helping to bury the Clinton investigations

Will Comey leak something he shouldn't?

This. If Lynch goes down Comey goes down since he complied and became accessory to the corruption.

Yeah, people magically are forgetting that Skippy Podesta is getting questioned next week, and by Magic this lanky fuck shows up at the NYT.

Either that or he's pissed Trump baited him on the tapes. Either way he's probably going to prison.

>"No hun, I got these FBI sunglasses. Nobody will know"

Getting pretty bored of this too talk mutant faggot desu

Here's the few scenarios that actually happens:
>He gives them memos, they're what he testified to, and does nothing. He perjured himself because he said he didn't have them.

>He gives them the memos, they AREN'T what he testified to, and he gets multiple perjury charges

>He brings down the Clinton cartel.

>President Trump admits he did NOT record their conversations
Maybe John Miller recorded them?

Comey goes in, lies his face off thinking he's safe.

Trump:

>oh nvm i found the tapes sorry here ya go

Comey's face when

He knows whats coming and wants protectiom

WITH
A
BULLET

The "LEAKER" is on the lose!

Kek, that would be too much. I hope Trump thought that far ahead.

where is it

kek and check

cuckrmpf get.

Checked

OY VEY

checked

Johnny Dep looks like a lamp shade my family made....
GREG NO !!!!!!

Coincidentally right after Trump announced he doesn't personally have tapes of their actual conversations. "I can say anything!"

Boom baby

TRUMP HAS

CZEQUED

THE HOLOCAUST WAS A LIEEEEE

What a fucking Lanklet.

Iv always said you cant trust anyone shorter then 5,9 or anyone taller then 6,4

Leaking classified information seems to work out fine for Trump

Classic reverse switchback sclice around the world skull fuck. Comey shoulda' seen this a mile away

6000000D CHECKERS MASTER CONFRIMED

Where is the sauce that skippy hot shit is getting interviewed?

>diva wants more attention
emajun muh shawk

>"I can say anything!"
This. Comey has established he lies effortlessly and without conscience & that he's loyal to Democrats. That's why Barry appointed this alleged Republican as FBI director. Make no mistake, that he walked into the NYT and that they made no effort to keep this a secret, they're cocky as hell about whatever lies they've already written.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

BRINGER OF CHAOS

COMEY AND THE DEMS WILL LOSE

never happened

saevd :DDD

BLOMPHF!

oh dear, Trump I feel is a typical bully, can't believe I helped meme this cunt into power, he reminds me of my ex landlord a total sociopath.

It's too bad there isn't mental gymnastics at the Olympics because you would have a gold for Australia

>cant provide proof

Tall ones are fairly east, manlets are a different story, some lil guys I grew up with were tough as nails !

I don't know what you are specifically talking about, but, though unprecedented, majority legal scholars in the US believe that if the president tweets what was classified information, then he, in the act of hitting "send" on the tweet, has declassified that information.

Do you not read the news? Or is it only news when Alex Jones says it is? How many male.vertility pills do you have?

Check'ed and kek'd

>still cant provide proof

>What's that lanklet up to now?

Selling his soul to the devil

The President has power to declassify material at will, you retarded maple leaf nigger.

Checked and witnessed

A man whose relevance is exhausted is making one final dip into media stardom to try and avoid the unavoidable. The Dems are going to be outed for spying, manipulating, cheating, and breaking the fucking law.

Comey was a potential 'trump card' for the Dems, but he didn't want to perjure himself in front of congress. So ultimately it didn't pan out. He said just enough to give the Dems something to whine about and fiddle with the idea of impeachment. And at the end of the day, that's all the Dems have - the vague hope of maybe embroiling Trump in some Clinton-esque impeachment battle.

It's all a fucking joke, and they're just desperately trying to stay on the offense in order to avoid being on the defense. Because once they've got their backs to the rope, there's enough information out there to get nearly all of them. And I do mean that.

They all worked together to cover for illegal activities under the impression that a Clinton Presidency could sweep it all under the table and trade appointments for silence. That's how they got Clinton out of her email scandal, when she was obviously guilty as fuck. And once they're stuck defending that miscarriage of justice, hoo boy.

PUT ME IN SCREENCAP

put me on top of this guy at 95% opacity in the screencap

I'm so beautiful i could see this happen

speechless

Bump

It will be more smooth, like Trump saying though he didn't record any conversations, my son in law Kushner recorded everything.

Wew, that's a lot of (you)s for a post I didn't plan to come back too.

His therapist who is helping him "become stronger" is located in the same building.

Lol. Comey. What a giant pussy man.

Wells Slim owns the NY Times. Pro immigration
Pro welfare so they can send money back to Mexico and pay for telecomm

Fuck you gd spell checker Carlos slim

>Wadda ya know my son was playing president at my desk in the Oval Office just before I met with Comey & it turns out Prince Barron left this recording device in my desk drawer! That kid is smart with the computer!

lanky fucker

The collective oy veying that will be unleashed if Trump played this that well will be beyond belief. Maybe Trump is just giving all his enemies enough rope to hang themselves.

Bump

I can't believe anyone is allowed to use that joke flag.