What crypto currency is the best and why?

What crypto currency is the best and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.mit.edu
archive.is/UVwsr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monero

Default total privacy and none of the bullshit crippling bitcoin

Note I didn't say ethereum because ITS NOT A FUCKING CURRENCY YOU FAGGOTS

the one that has a tangible intrinsic value

ie. none

Buy ammunition and firearms.
If you don't have self defense training, get some.
Don't just invest in crypto unless you plan on using it for something.

stay woke

although monero is made by a furry

>Buy SysCoin
>wait 2 years
>buy lambo
>remember this post

They're all shit long term until you can show me a blockchain that can handle as many transactions per second as Visa does.

crypto-jewry is the best

You realize you're only going to get faggots shilling whatever coin they bought, right

>syscoin
>not Siacoin

Brainlet mexican detected

Buttcoins are the most serious one because old. If the tell major problems they have cause any trouble they will probably get dropped for eth.

None. You must be a complete retard to buy alt coins. Put your money in an ETF.

Actually, if you're a mafioso or a terrorist or if you wanna buy stuff on the deep web then you should buy alt coins. But that's it.

buy the ans dip. the moons of may will return

Litecoin is the objective best coin on the market and will be adopted in the future.

litecoin.mit.edu

Why are you so sure it will rise?

> Helping ((them)) control you

Just use money to purchase the goods you need to survive. Only stock pile supplies, never stockpile cash or gold - they will both be worthless.

People who invest generally do it because their subsistence levels are covered and they have extra money.

Gold will never be totally worthless. It can't because there are uses in the industry (a bit more in the case of silver).

Extra money should to to supplies. If you have a stockpile build another.

You're just helping ((them)) by backing their pretend money.

Gold will have little value. It's useful but other metals like copper and things like solder will probably be more useful.

There is only one way that gold loses much of its value; it's when they will start mining asteroids.

Otherwise it has proven valuable to humans for millenia due to objective characteristics (beyond beauty): it's the only metal which doesn't erode at all with time and is (compared with other noble metals) easier to extract and melt.

You don't need a stockpile if you think apocalypse will come. All you need are weapons to take the stockpiles of others.

But look, although I like the idea of survivalism and so, nobody seriously believes this will happen in the near future.

I'm gay

<
>bbclover420

Shitskin Amerifat gyno niggers

Fuckin leaf get Btfo

dogecoin.

Ethereum is a decentralized software platform with internal value transfer. Definitely one of the big boys.

I cum quite quietly

For those idiots who want to invest in cryptocurrencies, here are very likely scenarios that can happen at any time:

> Major countries ban your cryptocurrency entirely because of illegal activities. No more retailer acceptance, only use is on the deep web which most people don't even know.
> Hackers take control of your cryptocurrency or alt coin exchange (in the Whitepaper of bitcoin the inventor acknowledged it could happen if they have enough blocks; for exchanges it has already happened)
> A better cryptocurrency comes out and everybody switches before you realize

Bubbles are always the same, the price increases and increases and more and more idiots come in until they all have a reality check.

Eth is a Jew please buy my dog or return my videotapes

Have you ever surfed USA?

>What crypto currency is the best

The answer is, which ever crypto currency is not dominated by Russian and Chinese state hackers. Good luck.

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about actual surfing or some shit I don't know?

I'm gay anyone wanna fuck ?

Blitz my butthole and call me bonaroo with that ole cherry stem of yours sweet tartersauce

Litecoin is pretty good. Otherwise Bitcoin is the most established.

If you ABSOLUTELY want to speculate on cryptocurrencies (because that's not investment, that's speculation), do it with only a little share of your money and only based on objective elements:

> The technology described in the whitepaper (look for good security and anonymity since this is the value proposition of alt coins)
> Retailer acceptance and partnerships / major organisations or states using it
> Any limit to downside (like cryptocurrencies backed by real assets such as precious metals or real estate)
> Make sure the price doesn't already capture all of these qualities; protip: compare the market cap of the currencies with the money supply (like M1) of a fiat currency and ask yourself whether the ratio is above or below what you think the ratio of the transaction volumes will be

Do not invest for the following reasons:

> The price has been increasing so it will keep increasing
> You read positive opinions on forums or imageboards
> Cryptocurrencies are cool (yes they are but ti doesn't make them a good investment)

Remember this post when they go burst.

BitBean is your last ticket to the moon
Buy Now or else you will miss your last chance

None of them?

Bitcoin is king for a reason

Need more info on this please.

You didn't answer his question you fucking NEET larper

Litecoin

Nah just go full on muscle wizard and punch everyone to attain what you need. Just regain spells by flexing and you will be set.

>compare the market cap of the currencies with the money supply (like M1) of a fiat currency and ask yourself whether the ratio is above or below what you think the ratio of the transaction volumes will be

I just checked and it turns out the bitcoin market cap implies a ratio of between 1.5% and 2% to the US Dollar (only legal tender in the US, used for oil transactions and forex transactions worldwide).

There are on average between 250k and 350k confirmed bitcoin transactions per day (which includes lots of speculative transactions, not real use transactions). In 2013, there were on average c. 71 million credit card transactions in the US (which excludes a lot of other transactions. With that number alone BTC transactions are not even 0.5% of USD transactions (and true number is much smaller).

If I had money I would fucking short the bitcoin. The problem is that the market can be irrational long enough for you though even if you're right.

Who r u

>Even though some states have legalized marijuana and more are expected to, the plant is still illegal under federal law and labeled as a Schedule I substance, falling under the same category as heroin and LSD. Marijuana operators and businesses, therefore, cannot utilize the services of banks who are prohibited from conducting business with legal marijuana sellers. Many cannabis businesses, therefore, operate on a cash-only basis which is inconvenient and highly vulnerable to theft. The statistics presented above on the growing marijuana industry coupled with the cash-only policy of most operators creates a conundrum where marijuana growers and dispensaries need safe and convenient ways to deal with their daily transactions. Potcoin aims to solve this challenge.
>Dennis Rodman

potcoin
archive.is/UVwsr
Of course, the value will plummet when Sessions legalizes weed.

My dick implies a ratio of 3:1 compared to yours

Let puppies cum in peace. Puppy ejaculate smoothies upon release. Yum.

he's right though

Aliens eat it bro

That would make it 54 centimeters long. You couldn't even get a boner without fainting.

Wrong.

The intrinsic value of gold is that (beyond its subjective beauty) it is the only metal that:
> does not corrode over time
> Is relatively easily extractable compared with other precious metals
> Is easily meltable
> Is scarce

These are objectively desirable characteristics. And gold has industrial uses.

>precious metals
I meant noble metals