Get me up to speed on Linda Sarsour

Get me up to speed on Linda Sarsour.

She's doing a Jihad training camp for Muslim kids in my city next month and I want to stir up trouble. I know this bitch has some skeletons in her closet and I want to get the word out and get people worked up irl.

amecsite.org

>This summer in Buffalo, NY we will foster unity >and empower our youth to be confident in their >Muslim identity through education and spiritual >nourishment.

>Our three-day event will have two phases, a >day program and a night program.

>Our Day program will be an opportunity to >engage, challenge misconceptions, educate >and cultivate a space for free and honest >discourse about Islam in America at the >University at Buffalo. Featuring a keynote >speech by Linda Sarsour and discussions with >leading Muslim visionaries including Hassan >Shibly and Brother Tamer Osman.

>Our night program will emphasize spirituality, >tradition, brotherhood and sisterhood in a >serene atmosphere. The night will begin with a >bonfire and barbeque, sports activities for men >and women, followed by late night tea and open >conversations on issues facing Muslims in >America.

>Throughout the night, there will be prayer and >beautiful recitations of the Holy Qur’an to >nourish the heart in a tradition dating back to >our Holy Prophet, peace and blessings be upon >him.

Sounds like a fucking terrorist training camp.

user, holding signs outside the premises is a sucker's game. Bug the premises and release the recordings online instead. That does 10000x more damage to them

Quick, infiltrate as a muslim.

Is Muslim culture, even a 40-something year old man is a child. Therefore, infiltrate and give us the good spy shit.

Never in my life did I think these animals would be in my country. I wish nothing but their suffering.

im sure the FBI has some people infiltrating shit like this

agreed. someone with money needs to hire a damn great p.i. and follow her around for a few months. her raise to fame is really shady.

This. Any guidos here who could pass for muslim?

Just convert, they take anyone.

I like this idea. I have access to the place where its happening too...

Scumbag, take this back.
Imagine sneaking in as a muslim bbq'ing with them, tell them the pork chops are lamb chops.

In case you don't know, Sarsour mean cockroach in arabic.

saw her once in union square, NYC. what a stupid cunt. and she talks like she's black, too

Whats her deal anyways? Everything I'm reading just makes it sound like she really hates Jews and Israel. So far I kind of like her.

First time on Sup Forums?
>I bet >it is >cause this shit
>just does not
>fly

Notify Trump and FBI. This sounds like acts of terrorism she's doing.

This.

KEK

It really does. That website doesn't sit right with me.

Report the site to them as well.

>Leaf

Did you say...summer camp?

do it.

underrated

Deliver 100 pepperoni pizzas and say "never forget your heritage, kids, you're AMERICANS first and mudshits 2nd. Allah will understand if you partake in the delicious feast we call Pizza Hut.

Man fuck you man that shaolin monk kid dindu nuffin. Muffugga delete this.

>Buffalo, NY

dearborn, toronto, buffalo.

kek they are fucking colonizing the great lakes. FUCKING AMERIKEKS DO SOMETHING.

THIS GOY RIGHT HERE

Hassan Shibly is speaking there, too. We could probably get the Buffalo News on our side here. Hassan is massively against homosexuality and has terrorist connections, of course.

reported you to the FBI

Look forward to a knock on your door soon

>Go.

>Put bugs everywhere.

>Release all recordings

>Shooting a buddhist
>the same buddhist that has been extremely violent and been purging muslims since forever
lolk

>agreed. someone with money needs to hire a damn great p.i. and follow her around for a few months. her raise to fame is really shady.

James "Chief" O'Keefe should be alerted.

Buffalofag reporting. End the sand scum.

Not a brit mate, no thought crimes here.

buy me a ticket from seatac to buffalo. my family is from their actually but I've never been. I speak arabic, am an expert on fundamentalist islam, and own veritas style hidden bodycams and listening devices. If you confirm I will start growing my ginger jihadi beard now.

Order some Pork Sausage 'Za to the event.

Just go an peacefully protest brainwashing

Zweigles white hots boyee.

What can be done about it? You don't want a Brevik style situation going on.

Why are we not infiltrating this shit people? The handful of you who can pass for normal really ought to record their cult meetings.

and a few dozen red hot garbage plates my nigga

Fuggin delicious, got my white hot shipment coming in tomorrow, gotta get my fix since I don't live there anymore.

Oh shit I live in Buffalo, fucking muzzies have taken over the entire east side. Ironically I almost miss it just being full of niggers and polaks.

Buffalo News is a leftist rag.

Linda is a shill for the CIA. This is a psyop

>muslim people go in the woods for a weekend
>some MKUltra'd anders brevik copycat shows up

soros is smart.

f a l s e
l
a
g

Honestly the other anons have it right about recording what is actually said and what they actually think behind closed doors.

Rember that the opinions of the kids there are just a valuable info wise.

As for getting in it depends on how young they define kids - if its anything under 18 go if you can still pass.

As for being white just say that your mother was Bosnian/Albanian and that you want to reconnect with your ancestral faith but have been too scared to.

uhm she's the type of person that you want to ignore. giving her attention gives her power.

Fly a drone over the place and airdrop bacon bombs.

>She's doing a Jihad training camp for Muslim kids in my city next month
What

which is why we play up the preacher's anti-homo views

>muslim hosts Qur'an holy camp
>praised
>christian hosts Jesus Bible Camp
>shit on and made a mockery through countless documentaries

Really makes ya thonk.

Could never stomach the white hots, those reds though...

Holy shit this guy is literally Muslim Brotherhood and theyre having him at my school - the same school that didn't allow Robert Spencer to speak a couple months back.

Wow, thought everyone loved white hots, but yeah, Zweigles are the king, introduced people at my last job to them, they loved them.

Just what it says faggot. All these people have ties with the Muslim Brotherhood. What the fuck do you think is going on there? This is America. We can call these savages out without going to jail still unlike you.

When my parents visit family out of state they always bring a few pounds of zweigles for the relatives to ration until the next visit.

I just order them and get them shipped in. Usually do big sales around this time, just bought 6lbs, probably buy some more for 4th of july.

He was right. Look at Sweden now. Ruined. If only they listened.

A jihadi training camp in your own country though

I mean I'm sure ours actually fucking leave before getting their training, they don't fucking get it here.

Thinking like this is why you faggots get bombed or trucked every single week. Of course they get their training there. What do you think all the mosques are for?