Judge Blocks Deportation of 100 Iraqis in Michigan

Thoughts?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-iraqis-idUSKBN19D2X3?il=0

The Michigan arrests were part of a coordinated sweep in recent weeks by immigration authorities who detained about 199 Iraqi immigrants around the country. They had final deportation orders and convictions for serious crimes.

The roundup followed Iraq's agreement to accept deportees as part of a deal that removed the country from President Donald Trump's revised temporary travel ban.

Some of those affected came to the United States as children and committed their crimes decades ago, but they had been allowed to stay because Iraq previously declined to issue travel documents for them. That changed after the two governments came to the agreement in March.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has said that people with convictions for murder, rape, assault, kidnapping, burglary and drugs and weapons charges were among the Iraqis arrested nationwide.

The ACLU argued that many of those affected in Michigan are Chaldean Catholics who are "widely recognized as targets of brutal persecution in Iraq."

Some Kurdish Iraqis were also picked up in Nashville, Tennessee. In a letter on Thursday, Tennessee Representative Jim Cooper, a Democrat, asked the Iraqi ambassador whether Iraq would be able to ensure safe passage for them if they were returned.

The U.S. government has argued that the district court does not have jurisdiction over the case. Only immigration courts can decide deportation issues, which can then only be reviewed by an appeals court, it said.

I just bought car parts in detroit, from some dirty arabs. They were cussing out some dumb nig who works for them. Fucking ghetto.

I live in southfield which is mostly black, but at least middleclass

Also fyck caldeans they will rip u off at any chance they get. Bought beer from 1 of their ubiquitous party stores, got home and it was like 3 yrs expired

>goldsmith

Didn't these idiots vote trump in?

>unelected government officials blocking the mandate of the nation
>democrats will support this

>((((((((((((((((((((((GOLDSMITH))))))))))))))))))))))))

FUCKING JEWS CONTROL THE JUDICIARY

>mandate
>using this word wrong
We have checks and balances for a reason. Not every state can be the enlightened utopia of Kansas or NC.

(((Goldsmith)))

>Judge prevents human beings from being sent back to certain death
That judge is my fucking hero, desu.

Blocking the President from using his powers legally because you feel that the criminals that are being deported might be themselves a victim is not checks and balances you faggot. How little do you idiots know about our govt?

How bout you take them in and let Berlin house them, surely you are a humanitarian?

t half literate

Uneleceted oligarchs being able to shut down the federal government isn't checks and balances

>sending the iraqis to Berlin
Seems to be a bit cruel, i thought they were escaping islamic environments?

This is literally the point of checks and balances, you fucking illiterate apes. If you want ignorant despotic theocracy, go to Saudi Arabia.

>Destroy country on false pretenses
>Treat refugees like shit
>#Notmyproblem
It just keeps happening!

>((((GOLD((((SMITH))))))))
why am i not surprised

Unelected oligarchs are despots

hopefully we all call become the bankrupt utopia of Illinois, amitright?

Congratulations. You got one. Now why are the entire south, WV and basically every single rural, red area in the country shitholes of financial ineptitude and decay? Hmm really makes you think.

>Nationalist
>Hates constitution, system of government, everything country was founded on...

Arrest that judge.

niggers

That's a Civic nationalist

>came to the United States as children
17 year olds are legally children.

just an fyi

If deportation is a death sentence, they need to be euthanized.

ooooo baby a triple
oh yeah

deport the judge

literally niggers and every single cities governments being run by democrats.

Governors aren't dictators of states if they were Chicago wouldn't have been able make weapons illegal, while 2 towns away they aren't.

All rural areas are run by niggers? Fascinating.

Activist judges are such a giant problem.

t. Jew from faggy coastal city

All rural areas make a surplus because of farms and factories, you know the actual production and agrarian sections of society.

Liberal officials only recognize how Christians are brutalized in Muslim majority countries only when it involves contesting a deportation order for murderers and rapists.

I used to think these people were willfully ignorant/bluepilled of Muslims but now I understand they're aware and pure evil.

We don't need more liquor stores in oakland county

>All rural areas make a surplus

true that all pajeets and fucking arabs gas the metro area nothing will be missed

Local judges do not have that kind of power. This is like a mall cop unilaterally declaring thievery is now legal nationwide. I hope (((Goldsmith))) enjoys being greeted by feds.

Country isn't Nation, dingbat. There was a time when America was the country of Americans, now it isn't. Our Nation is under attack by precisely these sorts of people. To whom do my loyalties lie, the country or the nation? Anyone who says country is an imbecile.

lol, they aren't. Go look up debt solvency by State retard, you'll notice that Illinois is the worst, California is second. Both states are within inches of going bankrupt. California's "economy" is literally built on debt, and now they're talking about raising taxes by 15% to pay for a system that will cost 4 times their current annual budget.

It blows my fucking mind that Demoshits talk about things they don't understand. The South is doing GREAT in terms of actually paying its state debts because it DOESN'T SPEND MORE MONEY THAN IT TAKES IN IN TAX REVENUE. When you account for the massive borrowing and the sheer unsustainability of that economic model, you see the real picture of which states are economically healthy and which are about to crash so hard they'll make Zimbabwe look like the Japanese fucking Miracle.

So give them the death sentence. Problem solved.