Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.
What are the bests states/places to live right now? I'm currently studying at a Univesity and about to finish my bachelor's degree (in Physics) and planning to continue my studies.
I marked with red dots as possible candidates. (Picks aren't based on what college I might study on. I know that should come first, but I'm planning for further in the future. Not saying I will stay there forever.)
Of course, I'm looking for right-leaning places. And good economy.
So can y'all guide me?

Madison is the best place I've ever lived.

But it's definitely not right-leaning.

If youre white come to alabama. We have pretty much every major degree. Just stay away from the negros and youll be good. Probably the most right leaning state per white person.

Alaska

Kansas, just cause

Yeh, but still a nice place. As long it;s not filled with retarded liberals is good.
Hm.. Okay, I'll put it on the list.
Are you serious? Not that it's a bad place but..

Western Montana is right-leaning, generally >95% white, and relatively wealthy, plus land here is cheap af

People on here will tell your the rural areas they like.
You shouldn't listen to them. The only thing waiting for you in a rural area is stagnation.
Cities are what you should be looking at. Which one is largely a matter of what your career prospects are. A waiter at an upscale restaurant in DC will make more in tips than the hardest working mechanic or teacher in a rural area.

If you're looking for right leaning and good economy for a STEM guy, NC is the best, specifically Research Triangle Park area. I'm pretty comfy here as an electrical engineer. I have a three horses.

Wisconsin is comfy as fuck

I can't quite pinpoint where your dot is, its too far right to be Madison, is it Janesville?

Thanks for your contribution. Will definitely look into it.
Yeah, it's supposed to mark Madison.
Not really looking for rural areas. Thanks for the insight though. Will be aware of it.

Alaska is objectively the only good state in the USA.

Arizona

Louisville is solid. I've lived everywhere.

I know this girl from college who moved to Alaska to do some nature-y job and it looks really fucking cool and care free. Like a different country of all whites. Btw don't tell anyone I told you this.

>Not looking for rural areas
>Puts dot on mostly rural areas

how are you planning for further in the future by not picking a good school? what a doofus. if it's not princeton, nj, boston/cambridge, ma, pasadena, ca, or santa clara county, ca don't even bother continuing your studies.

Why not the west? Move to Montana or Arizona you fucking retard

Northern Virginia but commute to the city and live in the comfy areas like Clifton or fairfax station

Iowa City checking in (I assume that's where your dot is)

Housing here is nice, new and affordable. Taxes are reasonable. Lots of good quiet neighborhoods with young families. Decent amount of things to do with a good bar scene (college town), Hawkeye sports,lake macbride 15 min north of town for beaches and boating, and a good mix of city-folk/rural-hick options.
The negative would be there a lot of insane liberals because of the University. You can avoid them if you live away from downtown/campus in a place like north liberty, coralville or tiffin. This isn't so bad because all the minorities live near downtown and its a small enough metro that commuting anywhere is less than 20 min.
I'd recommend either here or Madison from your map.

Maine. Northern Maine. Shoot guns, son.

And do physics in the desert