Quebec premier blames Islam for terrorism

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/quebec-flint-couillard-muslisms-1.4173300

QUEBEC NO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WQWKX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked. And here's the archive:
archive.is/WQWKX

He said: ""Unfortunately, you cannot disconnect this type of event — terrorism — from Islam in general,"

>Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard is facing criticism from Muslim community leaders
>Quebec Premier
>Muslim community leaders
>Giving a single fuck about their opinion

Hopefully Quebec can lead the west in this.

He's not wrong. The religion of peace is nothing more than a terrorist group that is made up of inbred sub-humans.

This is why Quebec is amazing. BC (specifically Richmond) needs to adopt their language on signs policy.

I was in Quebec earlier this spring and for "canada's most based city" its really diverse

>couillard
literally cannot make that shit up

That's one cool Hab

Quebec is not a city. Unless you are referring to Quebec city, in Quebec.. Also Quebec is 90% white, you only see non-whites in Montreal and Quebec city. Rural Quebec is massive.

Pic related - Herouxville - Mayor of this city doesn't accept non whites. Regardless of the backlash, either you are french or gtfo!

Is he a Liberal?

INDEPENDANCE QUAND ?

> I got drunk in Montreal at 18 and assume the rest of Quebec is like that.

Drive anywhere East or North and you'll find it's 100% white people

That motion is going through Richmond city council right now.

>mfw he gets arrested for spreading Islamophobia

Got new respect for you Frenchies.

Why do the frogs keep voting for liberals then?

In an ironic twist he'll be executed by a French Guillotine.

wtf guess I love our pseudo-brazillians now

>Quebec
>Lead
Non les français du Québec sont toutes des cucks. C'est pourquoi que notre famille a démanager en Alberta

Leader of the Liberal Party but even the liberal party is for quebec nationalism (within Canada), parties are divided by economics mainly, they all stand center on social issues and in favor of light to heavy nationalism.

Hopefully before Trudeau ruins everything.

Last person to be executed by guillotine was an arab in 1977 funny enough.

Honestly, I don't give a shit. People get stabbed, people get shot, people get run over, people die. If it's not Muslims in Syria it's Buddhists in Myanmar, if it's not Christians in Mosques it's black people in slums. We can blame one group and generalize another group and playing he said she said. And we will.

Personally, I think the proper response to great acts of malice are great acts of courage. See; "Fuck you, I'm Millwall" and the Pakistani boy who went up and hugged a fucking suicide bomber.

Or we can have the improper response, great acts of cowardice. 'Muslims are scary let's watch them like hawks, ban them from immigrating and harass them at airports. Let's criticize their religion, put it on a pedestal; Ideas that are dangerous.'

but the buddhists in myanmar are killing muslim invaders

And the "Muslim" terrorists in Britain/US say they're doing it in response to invaders in *their* homeland. It's all the same shit with religion everywhere.

>Haha like dude all religions are cancer amirite
>Marijuana cured my aunt's cancer man big pharma is the worst
>Ya our standard of living is entering third world levels but at least we're not dumb American rednecks amirite dude
>Don't vote for any party they're all corrupt man also I voted liberal because Trudeau smokes weed like me

The typical smug ignorant Canadian who thinks they are a lot smarter than they really are.

You better be speaking English out there.

And yes the French Quebeccers are "based" on their own interests yet vote overwhelmingly liberal federally to destroy Canada.

Fuck off. the west is hated for how conservative we are