LONDON YES!!!!

LONDON YES!!!!

Sadiq Khan calls for full amnesty for any illegals living in the apartment that burned down
Not only are these shitskins getting luxury apartments now, now they'll be getting citizenship as well

twitter.com/LBC/status/877774674305921024

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCw9_avTlYs
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/shelagh-fogarty/if-grenfell-residents-move-into-my-flats-ill-move/
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every darkie in london is gonna say they live there

Just for those who lived in the tower? What about all the others? Is he islamaphobic?

I expect more apartment fires in the future.
This is like negotiating with terroists.

>like
it is negotiating with terrorists

Well, he used to be a 'human' rights lawyer helping illegals and various foreign undesirables so no surprise.

LONDON HAS FALLEN

>burn down your flat which you pay a peppercorn rent for (or nothing at all) in the most expensive area of London
>get rehoused in luxury apartments in the same area
>get 5500 pound instant emergency payment and promises of ongoing assistance
>get amnesty for the 15 cousins you had living with you illegally
>get the proceeds of a benefits album being put out by (((Simon Cowell)))

Expect a lot more fires in shitskin towers for the gibs

It's good though, look at the comments on any news site/faceberg etc. People are fucking pissed, it looks like they've finally had enough. I was very blackpilled about the future of England following the reaction to the Manchester bombing, but all the recent happenings seem to have finally done it

> yet another fire of london
whew lad, HISTORY FUCKING REPEATS ITSELF

So when is the march on london?

Great, next give amnesty to illegals without drivers licenses who get in car crashes.

Because the logic is clearly that all crime is forgiven and that you are worth citizenship for getting hurt on soil where you have no legal reason to stay.

QED racists.

^ this
Grahame Lawrence was instrumental in getting this warthog elected.

Why does her hair look like Top Ramen?

>inb4 every nignog burns his own house to get amnesty

this is gunna be gud

as a bong, I'm pissed that these people are getting a fucking million quid flat for basically staying alive.

Loads of people have been fucked by our government and pay a shit ton of taxes and still work hard, yet in my life I'll never have anything that expensive probably (not that those flats are worth that much).

>cheap

Not forgetting their £5000 each they've been given and £500 per week.

Kill all sand nigs.

Yea, because every correlates just fine into an absurd conspiracy to fit your point of view. You belong on the red list.

shes blaqq

What assistance do you get if your house gets burn normally? I'm guessing something like a food hamper from the Salvation Army

AMNESTY FOR ANYBODY INVOLVED IN A CRIMINAL ACT

5 EXTRA AMNESTY CARDS FOR ANYBODY WHO KILLS A KUFFIR

>lol i brunt my home xDD
>lol lets break the law and give you money now xxDDDDDD

What?

Fortunately a mayor doesn't have the power to grant amnesty

>Be illegal alien in London
>Survive a building disaster
>Receive free luxury housing and citizenship

Good to know...for future reference

You'd almost think they burned their own apartments down on purpose

So if these moslem inbreds burn another building down, they will get luxury apartments and free citizenship?

I see a new fad is about to happen, wtf Sadiq....

>kill hundreds more shitskins through self set fires
>bring white anger against the invaders to a boiling point
Is Sadiq secretly /ourguy/

No, he's just an inbred Islamist moron.

specifically the 9/11 hijackers

I lived there too, you know.

>I expect more apartment fires in the future.
Why do those fancy politicians never consider humans a the thing they are for the most part: stupid, deterministic homos economicous? Sure, there's missinformation and all that, but for the most part, it's not rocket science how humans are going to behave and adapt...

...and then, considering this irrational behaviour of fucking politicians, WHO THE FUCK ARE THE FAGGITS THAT KEEP VOTING THESE FUCKS INTO OFFICE IN THE FIRST PLACE??? REEEEEEEEEEE

but why?

>but why?
Yeah. Why?

It's a war; he wants his people to replace our people. He sees an opportunity to do that, so he took it.

Lighter fluid and matches sales are gonna go through the roof.

Unless I want to run myself, which wouldn't work anyway, there's nobody to vote for.

Fucking medpack

Maybe. So don't vote. What happens if all those fucks get zero votes? Do they have to stay at home? All of them?

kek

wat

They get votes from their friends and family and win anyway. I usually go lodge a protest vote just so the numbers show that people care enough to disapprove.

>LONDON YES!!!!
I HIGHLY appreciate you differentiating London from the rest of the country, thank you. We don't all live in a paki infested shithole.

>They get votes from their friends and family and win anyway.
Well, maybe it's about time to introduce negative votes. Anyone recieving a negative total number of votes gets to stay at home. And if noone has a positive number there, then everyone stays the fuck at home and does jackshit. How about that?

Fuck off tripfag

Come back when you learn how to English

Based Sadiq Khan

now every shitskin will burn down their refugee towers

thousands more will die

Fingers crossed sandniggers start a bunch of fires trying to get citizenship

WHAT
THE
FUCK

That's an interesting idea. You'd need to back it with some mathematical studies to show how it would or would not just fuck everything up.

I saw a study once on listing the candidates in order of priority that looked like it would mathematically reduce the bad part of the party system. Good luck getting that put in to law, tho.

What if Sadiq is /ourguy/ and just wants more fires to start in highly flammable muslim apartements.

How would you like living in a luxury apartment, maybe even owning it.
>Fire burns apartments where immigrants lived.
>The government moves immigrants into same building as you live.
>Dealing with their filth everyday.

Be pissed off. Shoot myself or somebody.

PHEW. For a second there, I thought they had a tragedy on their hands. Thank God forward thinking Sadiq managed to parlay it into the globalist agenda before the bodies could finish smoldering.

Brits don't have guns
They have self defense spoons

>Good luck getting that put in to law, tho.
Yeah, I'm not really trying that hard...

Then I'd be spooning someone.

The changing demographics of London from whites to browns will ensure he will be elected.

holy shit ENGLAND, for what conceivable reason could international amnesty, be the result of a structure fire????

literally how in the name of god, in the name of rational society do foreign nationals recieve internationally recognized amnesty following a structure fire ?

>Finally I live sweet life with Zach and Cody. No more slum for me

Must be nice to enjoy such privilege...

If you give citizenship and luxury apartments to those displaced by fire you will have this.

youtu.be/TCw9_avTlYs

What exactly is a blackpill?

Where did the term "britbong" come from? I know it's an insult to Brits but why?

Absolutely. Screen cap.

literally cant wait, untill a year or 2 or 5, if this inane world is still on its current course, and someone they gave "amnesty" to here, commits a terrorist attack.

I can see the liberal's now
>we had good intentions, but we didnt actually check into these people, and just handed them money and citizen ship, zoinks what a tragedy, part and parcel...

How does any of this make sense on any level what so ever?

You don't understand. This is the caliphate now. Of course we need to look after them in the wake of this tragedy.

Nihilism

How so?

Only if you believe in the conspiracy of the NWO

Welcome newfriend

Blackpilled is feeling depressed, hopeless, like nothing you do can change things and there's no point in trying.

Britbong comes from Big Ben, picture related

Oh shit, you're right. What a stupid fuck mayor!

Bongs, explain yourself! Why have you let this trash persist?!

It probably make more sense if it was revealed who planned this entire thing. Does it still seem like a random accident to people?

wasnt that building full of migrants? wasnt the fire started by an ethiopian who just walked away from a small pan fire?

ethiopians cant cook. wtf would they know how to cook? ya dont cook dirt and thats all there is in ethiopia..

Defeated, nihilistic, you'd see absolutely no hope for the future. If you're blackpilled it basically means you think it's all going to be a downward spiral from here.

Example; Varg is pretty blackpilled, he thinks the only way Europe can be saved is after a massive societal collapse, after which he'd hope people would rebuild Europe anew and uncucked, wiping the slate clean basically.

You are a kind sir my friend

dude represented 1 of the 9/11 failed hijackers right?

they are pissed, listen to this:

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/shelagh-fogarty/if-grenfell-residents-move-into-my-flats-ill-move/

(it has actually bee over hyped a bit - they're moving into a special affordable housing block, they won't get access to the pool, cinema etc.. that the wealthy residents get - will be run by a separate management company. London has no rent control per say but does require developers to build a certain amount of affordable housing - when it is all in the same block they create what are called 'poor doors' so the social housing tenants don't use the same entrance as the people who have to pay to live there)

I am a newfag, but I understand how to navigate Sup Forums pretty well now. How do you stay up to date on posts that you've commeneted on?

Just wait until they make him Prime Minister.

>go to England on vacation with some friends
>we have to meet at the hotel at 9pm
>it starts to get dark out
>got to check my watch
>I forgot it
>decide to go ask someone
>find someone to ask
>ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS MATE!? IM CRIMBO NINAN SIX APPLE SMIBBLY DIN BIBBLY CHAP
>have no idea what he just said, ask him to repeat
>YOU WOT M8?
>he starts to laugh maniacally
>Big Ben rings out
>everyone stops in the freaking street
>a carriage with the initials HRH rides down the street
>the freaking queen herself sticks her head out
>OI YOU GITS DID YE HEAR THAT!? IT BE 6 BONG
>driver pokes his head out
>6 BONGERS!?
>another man leaps out of the sewer
>6 FECKING BONGERS!?
>people start pouring out in the street
>YA WANKERS IT BE CRIMBO SIX-A-BONG
>store clerks and chimey sweeps chanting SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG
>we try to get away, the filth is choking me
>SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY ITS SIX A-BONG
>the lyrics drown everyone out, can't avoid dancers
>BANG UP THE KNACKERS AND SMACK YER MUM-
>OLL IN THE STREETS ITS SIX A-BONG
>fish and chips being thrown into the air en masse at this point
>someone pulls out a Britsh flag and starts waving it while singing God Save the Queen
>several men are being beaten to death with cricket bats

update button in bottom left
or click the box next to auto to have it automatically update

>How do you stay up to date on posts that you've commeneted on?
Not sure what you mean by that, rephrase the question?

What about jumping between posts? Do you have to catalog them?

You Brits just need to promote 'Trumpism' as pop counterculture.

It's working here in the US; shit's changing fast. I was more or less black-pilled on America just two years ago.

?
You mean different threads?
Just open new tabs

He's probably a phoneposter who doesn't know that the tab turns red to alert you when you MUST RESPOND NOW BECAUSE YOU GOT A (YOU)

he will try

There might be dozens of other towers that use that cheap ass plastic cladding

>You Brits just need to promote 'Trumpism'
No thank you. I'm happy you're proud of your new leader but no.

>namefag
>sooper kewl 1337 speak

your opinion isnt relevant if you're 12

Nah I have gone on my phone when I was at work before to browse Sup Forums though

To the guy asking all these questions
On the front page
>read the FAQ if you wish to learn more about how to use the site
Sup Forums.org/faq

you don't say? To bad. I be living high life with the Jeffersons

My phone I think is still full of half-naked guys from when the power went out. I have to go figure out how to delete all that.

I don't know how people use those things all the time.

Is that cunt 'avin a fuckin' giggle m8

>like

Thank you. I will learn to shitpost properly