Actress Alyssa Milano sparked confusion on Twitter this Thursday after posting a race-based message about Senate...

Actress Alyssa Milano sparked confusion on Twitter this Thursday after posting a race-based message about Senate Republicans.

In the tweet which many are calling 'racist', Milano, 44, wrote, “Here are the Republicans that wrote the senate #HealthcareBill. Very. White. Men.”

She then attached a screenshot from MSNBC. Milano has not yet apologized for the strange message.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ySP4uZnTUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cruz

she was 5/10 in her heyday

Could you classify Ted Cruz as white?

5/10? Please post your idea of what a 10/10 is user... I gotta see this.

I thought Cruz was one of the guys to oppose it? Did he just end up getting cucked by the neocons?

No white enough since they are not repealing it.

who cares. this is a feature of that side of the isle.

>Cruz
>Enzi
>Barrasso

>white

That's harsh. I still find her physically attractive, but Jesus is she full of shit.
8/10 then, 6/10 now.

No and McConnell is a turtle in disguise. She's way off.

Are they expected to apologize for being anti-white now? How far we've come...

I am attracted to girls with slightly pegged laterals so I always thought she was an 8 rather than a realistic 6. Plus her sausage tits in Embrace of the Vampire were a disappointment.

To liberals, anything they dont like is white.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ySP4uZnTUc

She didn't mind pimping herself for white male shekels back when Reagan was still president.

Must fucking suck living in america where everything is about race. Get fucked for importing non-whites.

'tis just a copy of true perfection

she is HOT wtf are u retards blind

>Alyssa Milano
literally who?
also, can someone enlighten me why i should care about what this washed-up whore thinks? she wasn't even the leading star of a tv show that people only watched because they couldn't find a remote.
I'm sick of these hollywood celebrities thinking that their opinion is more valid because they're famous.

tldr: i don't even give a fuck if this cunt apologizes or not. just fuck off and drop dead (no one will even notice)
also, add her to the Trump Curse collage. something bad is guaranteed to happen to her

Do you have a larger image, bro?

And she wonders why she is bankrupt

She wears a mumu now since she is as wide as she is tall.