Do you find it odd that we have to make such a big deal about things people in the past never gave a second thought to?

Do you find it odd that we have to make such a big deal about things people in the past never gave a second thought to?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To me, there's a stark difference between "I like to suck dicks" and "I like to suck dicks, how does that feel you filthy hetero >:)))". I wish a painful death upon the latter.

But OP, if we don't, then how are people supposed to feel special?

>Such a big deal about things people in the past never gave a second thought

user, the bible references homosexuality 54 times. I think people gave a fucking thought.

Stalin
>killed 50+ million
>no mentions

Hitler
>"""""""killed"""""""" 6 gorrillion jews
>FUCK HITLER I KILL EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT HIM

Blame the jews

I'm sorry but I can't help but notice your flag of gay white supremacy does not include black and brown stripes.

I will not listen to you until you apologize for being a racist.

Join the official /polgb/ ∂iscor∂:

discord dot gg/WtE2Es

I don't understand your post. Are you saying that gays were treated better in the past....or just simply talked about less?

This

Enjoy Hell bebe

You're putting the cart before the horse. It is because of the Bible homosexuals were so demonised.

Lad, are you a trinity college professor for gender studies? Homosexuality is hated because it's a shitty thing not just because it's said in the bible.

No. I'm just slightly less brainwashed than you.

Christianity isn't the on religion to hate on fags, it literally gives you dieases. There's a reason why traditional societies looked down on it. Wise the fuck up.

>before abrahamic religions: men fucked each other's asses without a second thought
>after abrahamic religions: gays are executed
You need to wise the fuck up you dumb ideologue.

Not every stretch of the earth has followed an abrahamic religion you know that? A society promoting homosexuality won't have the most effective breeding method.

I can't help that I really really like sucking dick

I don't like gay pride stuff but I wish I was considered normal by most people...I was ashamed of being gay for a really long time and it's a shitty thing

Name one non-abrahamic society that executes gays or demonises them.

"In 2005, an authority figure of Sikhism condemned same-sex marriage and the practice of homosexuality."

>less brainwashed
>supporting sodomites
How are you "less brainwashed" when you're the one parroting the pro gay garbage spread by everything mainstream from media to education?

"The Dalai Lama of Tibetan Buddhism interprets sexual misconduct to include lesbian and gay sex, and indeed any sex other than penis-vagina intercourse".

2, any response?

This sexuality shit is a red herring.
The only thing that matters is race. Once one questions the idea that race is meaningless, the world begins to make much more sense, and the door to the Jewish question is opened.
When the Jews are expelled, there will be no more brainwashed fools and attention seekers propping up this sick culture around abnormal sexual behavior. We will only be left with the gays that existed before this bullshit, the much fewer in number and much less insufferable men who keep it to themselves.

Well hopefully fags like will be done away alongside the jews.

I hesitate to counter-signal Christianity because of how many white people identify with it but I do the the roots of Judaism are inherently poisonous to all Abrahamic religions.
Our people's purifying influence might outmatch the corrupting influence of the Jews and make Christianity something I can fully get behind, I hope so but I don't know.
I also don't know if a positive large-scale shift in the religious disposition of white people would be possible to achieve in time however, so we may need to continue on as a Christian people.
If whites ARE to continue as a Christian people, we will need to do something about Christianity's predisposition toward slave morality, and global acceptance of believers regardless of race.
Those aspects are too easily used as tools against us.

>but I do the the
but I do think the*

You really have to learn about christianity more then. Podcasts like mysterium fasces and the godcast highlight how it is nationalistic. It's not so cut and dry with the whole Jewish thing and I'd say real christianity promotes ethno nationalism, not this cucked bullshit which people call christianity today.
I'm sticking to how my religion is outlined in the bible how the church fathers outlined it in the early councils. The modern day "christians" didn't turn me away and nobody else will.

I promise that christians on the alt right are in favour of the preservation of the white race, it is important to them. It's just very complicated.

Actually homosexuality has a lot to do with development. Sometimes it sets in because the brain believes it best not to reproduce because it could be detrimental to the species, this was huge thousands of years ago when an extra mouth to feed could mean the downfall of the tribe

People in the past used to beat the living hell out of these people and rightfully so.

I know a great deal of the history of Christianity and the Bible in general but I must admit to a lack of knowledge regarding higher level modern takes on it.
The bible itself and different church fathers have been interpreted and had those interpretations interpreted so many ways, and had those ways accepted by believers that I fear this apparent malleability being used against us again in the future by those supreme deceivers that do it so well.

I think I will check out that podcast you mentioned. It would be nice to see a modern version that doesn't fill me with the fear that white people will never wake up en masse. There are a lot of things I love about Christianity despite technically being atheist. Not least of which being its assimilation of aspects from ancient nordic, celtic, and germanic spirituality.
Ultimately I don't think the question of whether or not a god exists matters, all I care about is the survival and prosperity of my family and my people. I'll support wholeheartedly any religion that brings that goal closer.

This does give me hope.

Homosexuality is illegal in india.
Poo in the loos got something right.

Sadly I bet big pharma is happy with all the people taking their poisonous pills to change their gender
there are tons of money to earn with insecure youths
similar to weed - it only became acceptable in some countries after Monsanto engineered their own marijuana plant
I appreciate freedom and free trade but big pharma is a bit much

Answer faggot.

Yes, actually

They made a big deal about other stupid things, and some smart things. But I mean just look at the Salem witch trials, bitchy white chicks using religion to fuck over people they didn't like and get what they want. Now look at social justice, bitchy white (and black) chicks using victim culture to fuck over people they don't like and get what they want.

you got BTFO

Religion is cancer since it tends to lead to fanatism and mostly promotes shitty dogmas. I'm still puzzled why people believe in made up shit.

>uses white supremacist rainbow flag
kys nazi. You're probably even cis.

black and shit brown don't belong in the white rainbow of light supremacy. Brown happens when you try and make rainbows out of pigments vs light prisms. black is the total abscence of rainbow white light.

The United Nations is a scam. Completely worthless organization whose disappearance tomorrow would go completely unnoticed.

Here is a new slogan/motto for the UN.

Can you make your own flag Sup Forums?