BREAKING: EGYPTIANS WERE MEDITERRANEAN, NOT SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA

>Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

>Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan population

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RQ4my
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer#Origin_of_name
youtube.com/watch?v=JfIeburPnio&t=900s
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/amp/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meds truly are master race

WE WARNT KANGZ

I keep telling people that egypt and Sumer were founded by refugees of a more advanced civilization. They were based in the landbridge between Italy and north Africa during the last ice age.

Then how do you explain pic related?

Niggers BTFO, but it doesn't even bring me joy at this point.

archiving cnn link pls hold

The discovery, published today in Nature Communications, suggests the African heritage evident in modern Egyptian populations may have been the result of the slave trade down the Nile in the past 1,500 years.

archive.is/RQ4my

WE

>River civilization
>Access to Mediterranean sea and all seafaring civs
>One of the major traders by Mediterranean sea
>Enriched other Mediterranean civs, and got enriched by them, especially the East Europe-West Asia. That one chunk with access to the Mediterranean sea, you know.
>People are somehow surprised that they were not black or nordic white but brown-skinned and Mediterranean-looking.

jeez how long did it take you to find that trip?

"Instead of finding that ancient Egyptians were more African, we actually found them to be almost zero or much less sub-Saharan African than the population that live in Egypt today," he said

WUZN'T

No shit they were white. The Egyptians actually built something of value.

Only way you'd find this breaking is if you had believed niggers wuz kangs.

Someone have the WE WUZ pasta but written in proper brit english?

"We were royalty" or something like that

sheeit, fuck da whitey and his raycis science, We Wuz Kangz

SO U BE SAYIN

shocking

>!AnOnYMous2

So meds are white now?
fucking typical..

Meds were white, ancient egyptians and greeks had blonde hair and blue eyes

If Gibraltar formed a landbridge, as well as Italy, there may have been large bodies of fresh water where the Mediterranean sea is.

An abundance of fresh water, narrow defensible position, main travel route between Europe and Africa, and fertile land gives humans more of a reason to gather there.

I'm not saying they were more advanced than we are today, maybe something closer to before the renaissance. A large disaster that melts the ice sheets would have caused insane flooding, and the destruction of the landbridges.

The refugees resettle near other large bodies of freshwater (nile, Tigris, Euphrates, etc) and cause an explosion in civilization.

Daily reminder that this is all Roman clay

This is not news. The Sahara was a bigger challenge to cross than most oceans until relatively recently in our history. Only retarded KANGZ theorists and people who feel a moral duty to pander to them ever thought otherwise.

Beodins are the current population that are most related to the ancient Egyptians. The scientists sampled mummies from the New Kingdom, Greek rule, and Roman rule and the ancestry is consistent for the mummies.

I'm a christian Syrian (not refugee, parents came in the 80s) and my Y haplotype is E (like Hitler's... funny) which is in high concentration in North West Africa (Egypt).

Arabs BLACKED the middle east, so any Semite that have little Arab in them are basically very closely related to the ancient Egyptians.

I WUZ A KANG AND SHIIET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer#Origin_of_name
>literally meaning "the black-headed people"

>muh sumarians
it's well known that the sumarian cucks were way inferior to the other nordic races in the middle-east

Das a lie nigga! Muh fuckin crackaz tryna lie n shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

>Meds were white

They still are, faggot.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not Ahmed.

so you really WUZ

>Slave Trade

And this is how we'll be remembered when scientists are digging up what graves we have left in 5000 years.

>Year 7300
>Breaking News
>Expedition to the Alpha planet Earth by a Team of Space marines reveals that the Ancient American's who are believed to have pioneered interplanetary travel are actually most closely related to the inhabitants race of Saturns moon Europa.
>In other news, the Galactic Senate is threatening trade sanctions against the Reich of Europa to open it's borders and accept refugees from the Alpha Earths moon. These refugees are starving women and children, who just want a better life away from the warfare of Alpha Earth.
>Now with your Cosmic Weather, it's Usama Hussain Zuma, here on AJ Cosmos!

CNN is fake news
WE WUZ KANGS

This post proves the mindset of you people.. You simply MUST claim any and all achievements for yourselves. Why? You have achieved a lot within your own race. Be happy with it and stop being so fucking insecure that you must make these illogical leaps
>inb4 some bullshit info graph to "redpill" me.
I have looked into this matter already

kek, of course a 62% would think that sumaria was white, without the irrigation and farming techniques brought by the nordic tribes the middle-east and Mediterranean would be nowhere

>he uses Mein Kampf as a history textbook
I bet the Aryans gave civilization to the Chinese and Aztec too

whoa calm down it's not my fault your penal colony has barely made any contributions unlike us nordic ubermench

I heard Beethoven was black and when he went deaf, dat melanin kicked in.

Who could have foreseen this? Surely not I

No one could have foreseen those trips

I was referencing this
youtube.com/watch?v=JfIeburPnio&t=900s

So you claim superiority and live of the fumes of "muh nordic ancestry" What have you done to live up to this glorious history then?

WE.... wuzn't kangz?

Any salty comments about the article?

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

This never gets old.

> WERE

our ancestors built the ENTIRE WORLD and now the hordes of non-whites are trying to drag us down and taking all our fucking jobs

How is this news? This is already known. History books from the fucking 30's will tell you this.

Just wait til they tell us there is a biological basis for sex and gender.

easily.
the bongs just copied the meds system and are having success, give the english empire a 1000 more years of control and they can be regarded as equals

top kek bong

this won't matter to the WE WUZ people. they'll be saying it forever

I do say bloke, does this mean my peers were Pharaohs, et cetera?

You're a total faggot mate

WE

Yeah sure but this includes Mediterranean culture which absolutely was not Nordic.
Admittedly it may differ slightly from the people of the ancient times but this difference is negligible and does not constitute them being considered an entirely different race

>BREAKING
>Sup Forums has been talking about this forever.

non-white detected, sage

Daily reminder that while meds where building the pyramids and colosseum. You nordcucks were living and caves and shit.

IVC doesn't get enough credit desu
Their civilization was bigger than both Egypt and Mesopotamia put together (and then some). And there is still debate over which was truly the first civilization.

>You nordcucks were living and caves and shit.
They didn't exist because of the ice age.

>No shit they were white. The Egyptians actually built something of value.
Meds are not whites, stop WEWUZing

Meds are Meds

stop WEWUZing

>this won't matter to the WE WUZ people. they'll be saying it forever
This thread proves we now have two opposite WEWUZ camps - niggers trying to appropriate Med accomplishments, and now whites trying to appropriate Med accomplishments

OLD NEWS Styx did a video on this weeks ago ffs, so did Tara McCarthy, this is like stepping into a time machine into last month

WUZNT

CNN is ok sometimes.

Here is another article I read awhile ago. Egyptians were definitely not sub Sahara Africans

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/amp/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

Europe is made up of the really white northerners and the darker southern meds. Now they are all considered European and white.

WE

Styx is a raging faggot & so are you

>really white northerners and the darker southern meds
It's facial structure, not skin color, that defines the difference

Because the history books from earlier are being re-written by (((them))). It's important to remind people about history periodically to ensure they don't forget.

Comes down more to culture creators vs cultural parasites

>It's facial structure, not skin color, that defines the difference
There is no scientific difference. People aren't pure enough.

>spanish, portuguese
>white

I think you'll find greeks and italians consider themselves to be white

anyway at least one of the pharaohs - Ramesses II - had red hair

This is the oldest body ever found.

It didn't take a DNA test to know this.

well no shit, egypt is above the sahara

top tier we wuzzing m8

Is anyone surprised really? They lived in that region, they painted themselves as brown in comparison to the blacks south of them

chill ass skeleton giving the thumbs up

im Spaniard and Im probably whiter then you.

Whatever you say mexican

dont have indian blood in me.

This is like the 3rd time the Kangz have been BTFO in the last month with DNA evidence.

and yet it is still considered racist to say egyptians where not black.

You want to see what egyptians would look like after 5k years? take a look at the Jews. Moses took a bunch of egyptians 40 years across the dessert to Israel and they are still thriving.

old news

lol same. Both my parents are from Spain, came to the US in the 80's. My 3 sisters have blonde hair, green eyes while I have hazel eyes and and light brown hair. I laugh at mongoloid US posters who claim I'm not white. Especially since they probably look like pic related

no, they were conquered and literally raped by arabs for 800 years in between then and now

>Moses took a bunch of egyptians 40 years across the dessert to Israel and they are still thriving.
Jews split off from the Canaanites, they are not of Egyptian origin

and you have arab cheekbones and your sisters have arab eyes

Star Wars?

Arabs are Meds, you retard

SHUT IT DOWN, nigga

What is this supposed to be

no arabs are asian

>Arabs are Meds, you retard