Trans Report

thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_full.pdf

>Trannies are 11 times more likely to be prostitutes
>Most trannies are poor college dropouts
>Trannies are 4 times more likely to have HIV

This is a treasuretrove of information. I knew they were all degenerates but this is ridiculous.

Tranny here (part time anyways)

Yeah I'm a screwed up individual and my father abandoned me.

I grew up idolized female role models and then became like that. My physical attributes played into it.

I don't believe its 100% nature or nurture. But did I have social triggers that made me like this? Yes.

Also I'm a degenerate but I support the 14 words

Just don't shove it down our throats or pass censor laws

>I'm a complete burden for society but it's ok cuz im self aware
Fuck off wacko.

>part time anyways)

What does this even mean

I'd prefer a trans GF to be FULL TIME trans

>No dad
>Trans

I really want to see a study that tells us if people living in a nuclear family end up normal and trannies/degenerates are mainly from fucked up families.

Congratulations on being a living contradiction

>claims to be human
>leaf

I can see you're already in the club

You don't even need a study. Being raised in a broken family fucks you up. No question about it. The degree of getting fucked up depends by and large on how idiotic you mother is. I'd bet my ass there is some weird mechanism in mother's behavior that can turn you into a tranny.

t. raised in a broken family, luckily not a tranny

Fuck you nigger.

Never mooched off the government.

And I personally don't want the gov involved in any bathroom, that should fall under the jurisdiction of the private owner of that bathroom. I tell other trannyfags that any gov that can give you access can take it away.

Also if you're not willing to work for your transition and save and grind then it's not that fucking important to you. You shouldn't make permenant class changes on someone else's dime.

And finally: part time because my job wouldn't allow me to wear makeup and requires physical strength somewhat. So HRT wouldn't be fitting.

And I'm focusing on more important things. If I could have communists dead or be a gorgeous woman I'd have the commies dead before my dick hit the ground

Yes, but having statistical evidence is key

post tits

the doctor had to go to another doctor for a wrist fracture from all the other doctors who have knowledge of a mystical magic called science.

Prostitution is actually a fetish among some trannies. They desire it.

You don't want to see socks do you?

You forgot the 8x more likely to be and their sucide rates.

Being a transsexual or having any other kinds of mental illnesses are side effects of something else entirely; degradation of cellular integrity and/or ideas/perceptions that cannot be reconciled within the established thought matrix or personality complex. People are being forced to evolve, the species is progressing and as Tony Stark says "to make an omelette, you have to break few eggs."

>host of podcast I listen to is married to tranny
>FtM
>When it's done transitioning to a male it wants to become a drag queen

So she is becoming a guy, so it can dress up like a girl. My brain just can't comprehend this.

>buzzwords for 1000 Alex

Its not cellular damage dummy. Its social triggers activating in low sexual dimorphic people (r types). One of those triggers is high stress at a young age.

I wouldn't mind.

I think by destroying social institutions, liberals are actually regressing our social mores to how they were prior to the implementation of these social institutions. In that sense, liberals are such social reactionaries they want to destroy all social innovations (which served one purpose or another).