R.I.P. Sup Forums. No more Swastikas. Moderators are Jews

Sup Forums moderators are nigger loving Jews. Sup Forums has gone to shit. Sup Forums/pol is about as Politically Incorrect as Bill Maher. The noise to signal ratio has gone up so much, you have to scroll through 1000 cuckservative, anime, funny pets,Trump isn't really as cool as Hitler again, and other bullshit. When you find an actual alt-right thread about anything relevant, you can't reply because it has been closed. This is fine, I'll go to the 1000 other better Sup Forums image boards. However you should quit calling yourself /pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

wtf r u talking about

uhhhhhhh

wtf are you talking about nigger

Slide thread

Sage it

kys

I'm talking about all the bullshit people on Sup Forums. Look at the crap people are talking about. Fucking Alt-Light pussies. And 1000 threads a day about Trump isn't Hitler, so we should have voted Hillary. Zero posts about White Genocide and how to red pill normies. Just a bunch of Bullshit Threads about nothing.

Then I post 4 messages a day and get an error for my post being "Spam".

ITT: Butthurt edgelord basementfag.

I post something about Kalergi and White Genocide. Want to share ideas how to red pill normies without them not listening because of racism. The thread is shut down after 1 minute. But the 500 threads about Trump not being what the liberals promised he would be stays up.

Basement fag. Yeah I'm butthurt White People went from 22% of the global population in 1900 down to 8% in 2000. Yeah I'm butthurt. And I own my house, it is paid off, no loans to Jews and I don't live in my mom's basement.

You know this shit thread will get shutdown too, because it is a waste of space; as are you.

What are you talking about? Sup Forums is just as ethnonationalist as it has always been, perhaps even more

Yeah go talk about how Trump didn't build death camps like the liberals said he would.

fuck off then bye

whatchootalkinboutwillis?

The most relevant thread on Sup Forums is to check the catalog before posting a thread, because there is so much crap, you have to scroll for an hour to find anything relevant, then can't reply because it's shut down.

Good, don't let the door hit ya on the way out. No one wants to hear you whine about leaving. Just do it.

"Bye Bye White Man. Quit whining about White People being replaced. Quit whining about us cucking to Niggers." -Sup Forums2017

Yea fuck off

"I was just being Ironic about liking Hitler. I don't really care if White People are exterminated. I just like Pepe." Sup Forums2017

Yup you got it

"Gassing Jews is just a Meme. If you are serious about saving Whites you're a loser. We were being Ironic and you thought it was real. What a loser." -Sup Forums2017

Wut

"Shoving Jews and Communists into mass graves, I think that is a Funny Joke." -Sup Forums2017

Anyway I'm done venting. Shut this thread down and make room if anyone has anything real to talk about.

"I unironically think Sup Forums is the best place to talk about saving the white race" - some autist

WTF are you talking about?

really?

I tried to raise this same point earlier and got shouted down. The Sup Forums we once knew is now dead. It's has been replaced by the Reddit and Facebook crowd.

I'm being serious , mom. Now fuck off , the work i'm doing here is important.

I just get irritated with people who aren't serious about saving whites. Just thing in 1900 we were 22% of the global population. In 2000 we were 8% of the global population. Liberal strategy is to keep white birth rates low and replace us with immigrants. And cuckservative trolls who criticize me for being serious piss me off and should not be here. They should go back to r/The_Donald. I have done 12 years in prison for my beliefs, I knew David Lane. In case you wonder if I'm serious of live in my mom's basement.

wtf i selected swastika and it's displaying the trump flag?

Let's fight back , you and me. We can do this. Come on.

People who think Bill Maher is Politically Incorrect. Sup Forums should have a giant Swastika with a not welcome sign for people who don't understand.

I live in my mom's basement, and I'm badass! wtf?

Pipe down, pipsqueek.

op is fucking spot on. this clusterfuck is shameful. feels like fucking leftypol these days. kikes, shills and slideposts have swamped the board. fuck all of you gaycunt, cockslobbering kikes.

Not a lot we can do. The moderators need to push the "Check Catalog before posting a new thread" issue, and block cuckservative bullshit. The noise to signal ratio is to high these days.

Nice little demoralization campaign you got going here faggot.
Listen, we cannot be defeated. You cannot divide and conquer something that is organic and is an large army of ones. You'll never be about it. See right through your bullshit.
When a fire starts again, expect our inferno. Until then, enjoy your low paying job being as an expendable pawn.

Calm down everybody, I need some time to think.

YES GOY Sup Forums IS DEAD, NO POINT IN EVEN VISITING HERE ANYMORE

This is our board now friend

Trump is better than Hitler. I drew this last night.

Obanana.

Do you guys know of a good carwash?

because your commie politics are so fundamentally incorrect that everybody subjected to them dies?

why don't you make like a communist and die in a self inflicted situation.

Die niggers!

If you want the day of the rope, you actually have to buy rope. Not post on the internet.

>Paid for by (((ISIS)))Isreali Secret Intelligence Services or

A shekel for yout thoughts goy

So ... you weren't here when this started a year ago as a programmatic attempt to attack support for Trump, or a bit later, when it was the inevitable result of tons of newfags curious about media buzz?

Stay mad

Listen up, teenies. The Big Bopper is in town and he's got a tiny little mustache.

Don't be a defeatist cuck , do anything you can to help. Keep going.

isn't the real swastica tilted 45 degrees?

Did OP killed himself?

id say its all relative. have you considered that you yourself could be at 45 degrees to the swastika making it appear that way?

This board belongs to KEK.

You guys, I just read on the news that someone just killed themselves in front of their computer! Kek.

kek's dead baby

But God isn't.

>Zero posts about White Genocide and how to red pill normies.
We're all painfully aware of white genocide, what more is there for us to hash out about it?
As for red-pilling normies: most of them lack the cognitive ability to be truly red-pilled. Just be dominant and appeal to their emotions, dreams and fears and they'll follow you unquestioningly; normies don't believe things due to reason, they believe things because of the feels it gives them.

Bump

HH

literally what

He came. He chimped. He blew his brains out.

Grow a a pair.

>When you find an actual alt-right thread about anything relevant
>an actual alt-right
>alt-right

Fuck Richard Spencer.

What's that commies? sorry , can't hear you over the sound of me praising The Lord youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

I never have that problem and I post way more than that per day. Maybe your posts are genuinely shit? This thread doesn't help your case

>New Zealand bantz

There is a cancer here again. Thanks jews

See you on the board, dudes! OP bit the dust.

shoot

Wish they didn't do that

lmfao what is this

Teenage Mutant Nazi Turtles.

Water is degenerate. I only drink the blood of infants.

Uhh I still have my swastika though

Also I don't hate Jews I just don't want to be ruled by them.