Seriously Leafs WTF?

I have lost all respect for your country when you vote for clowns like this guy.

What the fuck were you thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=fJTNut1VSEw

Kek

Canada is the joke of World, not even Sweden is so shit like Canada.

Day of Rake Soon

Too gay for my kids.

Honestly who fucking cares. Of all the embarrassing, patronizing, idiotic garbage this putrid PM does THIS is what you feel deserves our attention?

Not the billions of dollars ONLY sent to feminist charities. Not the Islamophile legislation. Not anything tangible that actually affects the lives of the poor souls born on this wretched cultural void.

Fuck you and fuck that idiot Molymeme for being such an intellectual pussy.

Stop.

I can't even watch this ;_;

Canada has always been submissive. I wish they were like michigan UP.

>THIS is what you feel deserves our attention?
Yes, yes I do because it is a reflection of how fucking useless you are as a north American country.

Be happy the Mexicans are killing everyone over drugs, it is the only thing keeping you useless fucks in second place.

Montana would be happy to take you if you ever get too sick of Canada

remember that time canada stopped a US invasion? What happened to those badass pioneer live off the land canadians?

He's actually not that bad, Sup Forums just posts blatantly made up tweets about him liking feminism or something and they all circle jerk about it

It's sad that Americans and to a lesser extend europoors think they don't have comparable politicians

Very sad

Oh no Israel's biggest vassal state has lost respect for the irrelevant frozen wasteland known as canada

Seriously, did leafez know what they were voting for or wuz he a stealth candidate

Did you NOT watch the video?

How fucking GAY can he get?

We are the only thing keeping you from speaking Spanish. Show some respect.

You should, Its pathetically hilarious.

was washing the sweater a reference to Monica Lewinsky, it seems to be poorly disguised pedophilia. Hug like i never had before?

This

He's one of the worst PMs ever, but not because of this. He has children the same age as mine and I find it pretty cool he took time to do this for kids. Canada isn't the US. We can't be a super power of the world by any means, just a top tier trade country. That being said, Trudeau is a piece of shit and I can't wait for Scheer to win.

But this... this is whatever. Think how happy his kids are he did this. They can't grasp what his job is, or how shit he is at it. This they can brag about though...

Fucking childless fucks on this board.

I want to die

23 year old here. I'm tired of subsidizing your nigger baby by having my taxes rerouted to your baby bonus.

If I let my kids watch that I should be charged with child abuse.

How do you teach your kids the seriousness of politics when you expose them to this shit?

I'd agree with you if the entire West wasn't crashing into its growing problem of infantilizing everyone except white men.

kek

dRUMPF BBTFO! REEEEE!!!!!!!

He is a colossal cuck. After all, it is the CURRENT YEAR!

MAKE IT STOP

>He's actually not that bad
Adding $30 billion per year to the national debt to fund his virtue signalling is criminal.

This guy is never getting laid.

>be brazilian
>drink green water
>suck dick for coke
>get shot
Fuck off nigger

pretty sure he's a bottom

What the fuck is that thing ?

Hug me, silly

You've literally accomplished nothing in life at 23. Please finish school before you criticize someone else. Your liberal arts major will get you a sweet job behind a barista.

Because much like Trudeau, my kids are not even in high school. What are we? Niggers from the Middle East? Keep our kids innocent till at least high school. If you've been a good parent, they won't do too much stupid shit by the time they're an adult. You're the adult; not your kids. It's your job to protect them from the reality of life. It's your job to provide them with the best you can, keep them happy and safe by any means.

Learn to parent.

True. But you can't put his on kids. Keep their innocence. Him doing this is just being a dad. Fuck, I'd do it to. It's funny how boys act compared to actual men... and you're not a man till you're a parent. When you have to sacrifice your entire life for your kids.

A baby brawny cuck toy.

HAHA I was just looking for that pic to post

Top kek!

Also. I'd like to add, I'll assume you're close to my age (30's). We had Mr. Dressup. Sharon, Lois and Braham. Polka Roo. Sesame Street. Fraggle Rock. Today's Special.

All these shows had white men infantized. That's our childhood. Look how we turned out. Shit only got bad when it went to Barney, then to Dora and Calliou.

>I have lost all respect for your country when you vote for clowns like this guy.

I like him because of how much he pisses off Sup Forums lol.

For all those who think he's a weak cuck, I'd like to see you take him on in a ring.

I should have put "white men" in quotes.

>2017
>Hasn't filled his gender unicorn form

If he KOs me I win

>Him doing this is just being a dad
That's the moms job.

This is how you turn boys into pic related.

>Look how we turned out.
We have and that's the point.

Just look at your PM!!

I got it, it was the sarcasm that impressed.

If you put him in the ring with a person that's halfway in shape, he'd get flattened.

No. That's your boy when you don't force him to play outside by creeks. That's your boy when you don't enroll him in sports. That's your boy when you plop him in front of a TV. That's your boy when you're not around because you want to hang with the guys all the time. That's your boy when you don't all eat at the dinner table and talk and teach him. That's your boy when you don't help with his homework. That's your boy when you buy him a phone or iPad so you can do whatever else than being his father.

This turns kids into faggots. I was watching Star Wars when I was a kid. I saw horror movies. Not gay ass faggot shit like this.

Kids entertainment doesn't have to be faggy and huggy and lovey like this shit is. Sesame St. is Jewish entertainment.

I had no fucking clue. Sorry eh.

Anonalmy. But he's also a PM because of royal blood. Before this he was a drama teacher. So with everything he was given in life. All the silverspoon, wealth, easy life he led. He became a drama teacher. Couldn't even be a math or science teacher. Bad parenting on Trudeau Sr and his mom.

But that's all public knowledge when Sr. Let his wife get gang banged by the ENTIRE Rolling Stones at Club 54 when Justin was a kid. He had the worst parents so of course he grew up like this.

Guy is there for his kids though. So I'll give him that.

Fuck, I'd hate to be your kid. You're an asshole.

Anomaly*

Jesus, Canada

Fuck off.
>force him to play outside by creeks

No kid needs to be forced around here. Hell I can hear them shooting their .22's off in the distance. They've made themselves quite the nice little range about a half mile out.

I know, just when I think we could not be any more fucked, It's nice to have neighbors that put it all into perspective.

Yeah, no. The kid will get laughed at if he acts fruity, especially since he is more than likely to be straight.

Its confronting to know that his along with Wynne's approval ratings are so far down the shitter

Scheer will finally uncuck this country

>That's our childhood. Look how we turned out.

Effeminate numale cuckolds as far as the eye can see?

Why? Because I want my kid to be intelligent instead of some brainless nigger? Because I want him to have great core family values? Because I want him to grow up to be a man? before he gets older and doesn't have time for us; I have limited time to teach him as much as possible. To be a survivalist and a man. Kid will be chopping wood when we go camping at 10. Teach him how to start campfires. Change his own oil, battery, etc.

Poor welfare fag detected

The epitome of Nu-Male

>THIS is what you feel deserves our attention?

No you stupid monkey, everything you listed, that cuckhug shit in the OP, and everything your fucked up country does deserves our attention.

It serves as an example for other countries so they know what not to do if they want to be dignified.

>Born Male
>Pretending to be a female
>Likes Vaginas the most

Why though?

This.

I fucking hate Canada, but I don't think the Prime Minister appearing on some baby show and hugging a retarded Muppet is something to be upset about.

I honestly haven't met a person who voted for him. (((They))) split the votes with the strategic voting bs and the anything but Harper agenda.

bump

Good things for a kid to learn.