REJECT NON-RED PILLS

Reminder that only the RED PILL of traditional self-advancement is real. All others are disinfo.

RED PILL:
> women are untrustworthy succubi
> family legacy is the only worthy goal
> power is good (violence and domination)
> only powerful elites get to go to heaven

The real RED PILL tells people to make their families elite, whatever the cost. This emphasis on actual, measurable results (money banked, employees owned, children sired) is threatening to elites who prefer people to buy fake identities (i.e. rapper clothes, "luxury" vacations, fancy watches) instead of seeking the actual power and status that those status symbols try to represent (i.e. actual virility, property, and class).

Self-advancement is American. Iron sharpens iron: free men selfishly pursuing their own Life, Liberty and Property become strong and wise through conflict with each other. This kills the banker: today's elites push nonviolent safe spaces to ensure the masses stay weak and dumb.

Other pills originated from known controlled-opposition outlets, and exists only to turn people away from the RED PILL. I'll give you a rundown:
> GRAY PILL or GREEN PILL: numale liberal who's too beta to speak up or grasp at actual power.
> BLACK PILL or BROWN PILL or INDIGO PILL: schizophrenic tarot-using basement-dweller with depression.
> IRON PILL: pursues muscles instead of actual power. probably a dyel dad-bod in denial about his obesity.
> WHITE PILL: pickup artist helping destroy traditional marriage / civilization
> (((RED PILL))): natsoc in denial about his obesity...muh hitler would make me get in shape and make other people be friends with me.

Again, all these pills are disinfo. Stick with the RED PILL of advancing your own family's legacy.

Recommended reading:
> M.O.Church: "The 3-Ladder System of Social Class in the USA"
> Venkatesh Rao, "The Gervais Principle"
> Wall Street Playboys, "What is a Regular Person"
> "The 48 Laws of Power
> At least 5 entire Sup Forums redpill threads

God help us.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/memes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm getting sleepy because this is a nothingburger. Time to go outside and get a girlfriend and above all be happy.

Shameful bump. Pic not related.

Oh god. You're right. What have I been doing.
Thanks OP

Thanks, here's your (you).
Convince me you're not ironically shitposting for more yous

What font is that

Dunno, ask in a fashwave thread (or check archives for fashwave general)

Nigga dis some gay shit

I'll give you a rundown:
> GRAY PILL or GREEN PILL: numale liberal who's too beta to speak up or grasp at actual power.
> BLACK PILL or BROWN PILL or INDIGO PILL: schizophrenic tarot-using basement-dweller with depression.
> IRON PILL: pursues muscles instead of actual power. probably a dyel dad-bod in denial about his obesity.
> WHITE PILL: pickup artist helping destroy traditional marriage / civilization
> (((RED PILL))): natsoc in denial about his obesity...muh hitler would make me get in shape and make other people be friends with me.

Again, all these pills are disinfo. Stick with the RED PILL of advancing your own family's legacy.

U trollin, nigga?

Bump

>Tradition

Are you fucking kidding me. Tradition has nothing to do with being selfish or seeking power. It's the exact opposite. Stop trying to spread your sad MGTOW ideology. No one is buying it.

Nice get.

No u. Becoming part of a social class requires following the traditions of that social class.

Losers like your pic are losers who LARP as high-status individuals. They fail the test of real-world achievements. Pic related guy has little money (can't even afford a real gun), negative virility (neckbeard tier), and like zero class (thinks the t-shirt plus fedora look isn't autism tier).

Now if Mr. Fedora-tard sought success or failure in the real world, by, say, going to Mexico City to preach atheism to cartel members, he'd still be a retard, but if he survived he might actually attract a woman.

My pic unrelated.

bump

Your good goy pill would reduce society to individuals in conflict from all directions.

The fundamental unit of society must be the racial-tribe, not the individual or the family, if you want to survive over historical time.

I would happily put you in the camps.

Better a mob in conflict than a flock of sheep no longer evolving.

Take the red pill and realize that Hitler was controlled opposition, financed to collapse Germany and create Israel.

Liberty is a necessary defense against tyranny. It is unbelievably terrible that most human effort is wasted in fights for status, but the alternative, stagnation, is worse.

The REDPILL of eternal struggle strengthens individuals.

> I would happily put you in the camps.
You don't know me.

gl m8

Your memes don't make any sense with what you're saying and OP, who I was replying to, has a different user ID.

I think you have schizophrenia.

Do I have the discord for you

/SIG/ - Self-Improvement General

We are a learning community for Sup Forums

What we offer:
>weekly book discussions
>weekly film discussions
>weekly history club discussion

Our discussion this sunday will be over the 2nd half of the 48 Laws of Power.

Pic related is our book list thus far.

Discord Invite:

fq44q3

be sure to show us your noose pic when you suicide, OP

>fascism is the idealization of hierarchy and competitive accomplishment
>exactly what OP is saying

>HURR DURR NUH UH STOP ENCOURAGING CONFLICT!

hmmmmmm

who is that statue?

A lot of Sup Forums doesn't understand the need for power because they are so powerless and pampered in daily life.

No real ambition provides for soft weak men.

Exactly, Italian Jew-loving, nigger-loving fascists aren't compatible with true nationalism.

>true nationalism

Thank god you're too stupid to rule anyone because you'd be eaten up in moments.

I actually recommend 48 Laws of Power to everyone. if you want to be a butthurt moralfag about it, it gives you a list of things to look out for.

Otherwise, it's a fantastic book for picking out stories throughout history and cultures of power.

What about Christianity?

Hermanns Denkmal in germany

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here are some real redpill memes

riggedit.com/memes/