BREAKING:Saudi Arabia demands Qatar close Al-Jazeera, cut ties to Iran, shutter Turkish base

Translation incoming.

WASHINGTON — Saudi Arabia, other Arab nations demand that Qatar close Al-Jazeera, cut diplomatic ties to Iran, shutter Turkish base.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/saudi-arabia-other-arab-nations-demand-that-qatar-close-al-jazeera-cut-diplomatic-ties-to-iran-shutter-turkish-base/2017/06/22/8efff09c-57b7-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html?utm_term=.be358e0b0472

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5l8zn
youtube.com/watch?v=W36cH6qLQ2g
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/878084024488558592
necsi.edu/research/social/food_crises.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_ash-Sheikh
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive it
archive.is/5l8zn

I showed you my liberal agenda answer me.

bump for interest

Based

Memri TV is where its at anyways, kek

Al Jazeera changed their name to AJ+ because it had such a bad reputation, much like Comcast changing their name to Xfinity.

Glad to see it getting shut down. They are sjw jihadis.

translation Twitter @hxhassan

1. Qatar must reduce diplomatic representation with Iran

2. Qatar must immoderately shut down the Turkish military base that is being established

3. Qatar must announce severance of ties with terrorist, ideological & sectarian orgs: MB, ISIS, AQ, HTS, Hizbollah

4. Qatar must cease any funding activities to extremist and terrorist individuals

5. Qatar must hand over all designated terrorists

6. Qatar must shut down Al Jazeera and all affiliated channels

7. Qatar must stop interference in these countries' domestic andforeign affairs; stop naturalisation of their citizens; extradite such citizens

8. Qatar must provide reparations to these countries for any opportunity costs incurred over the past few years because of Qatari policies.

9. Qatar must become in sync with its Gulf and Arab neighbourhood on all levels, and to activate Riyadh Agreement 2013/2014

10. Qatar must provide all databases related to oppositionists that it provided support to & clarify what help was provided.

11. Qatar must all media outlets backed by it directly or indirectly, like Arabi21, Rasd, New Arab, Middle East Eye, Mkamlin, Sharq etc

12. These demands must be agreed within 10 days, otherwise they would be invalidated.

13. Agreement will involve clear goals and mechanism, monthly reports in the first year, every three months the next & annually for 10 years

I'm sorry sir we don't have any butter left you drank it all

>Iran helps Qatar out with food
>NO STOP IT GOY

>UAE is operating a military secret police state inside Yemen with a network of secret torture prisons and random political executions
>they have the AUDACITY to challenge Qatar on human rights grounds for not being mean enough to Iran and having a possibly slightly biased news outlet

lol

fpbp

it's always the Norway guy

this archive shit never link me to the thing, just fucking autism

NUKE THE CUBE

t. Mr Archival Cuck

that's an offshoot. they fund multiple things like that. AJ+ is like jihadist buzzfeed and the main channel is like BBC.

Cenk on suicide watch?

U are a nigger

what does Argentina have to do with this?

Wtf even Saudi Arabia is redpilled?

oh sorry, I don't have my glasses, I thought " Agreement" was "Argentina"

Drumpfkins will defend this

This is like ww1 sand nigger edition
All it takes now is a group called the green hand to kill the saudi leader

>I want to give money to shit media companies

Did the saudis already give an ultimatum with a deadline that expired?

Memri tv isnt even a real media outlet. Its literally a propoganda program ran by israel to make muslims look retarded and further their own position. They take clippings from saudi and other arab news channels and impose their own captions to make it seem like they are batshit fucking nuts when in reality its just more kike lies.

Typical jewish tricks.

They actually will, and /ptg/ actually did.

>trying to fuck with iran and turkey
>the only two actual coherent countries in the region (besides israel but israel's staying away from this shit)

jesus fuck if KSA invades Qatar it's going to be KSA,Egypt,UAE,(((Israel??)))) vs Qatar,Turkey, Iran,Syria.

what a cluster fuck this will be for the U.S and Russia to deal with.

>breaking

this is old as fuck retard

It's a bot. ip range ban norway I reckon.

/ptg/ is a /r/T_D/ outpost and should be purged.

Turkey wouldn't get involved, Egypt wouldn't get involved, Syria COULDN'T get involved, and Iran would probably just write a very strongly worded letter.

Sup Forums is ok with jewish tricks if it is in Sup Forums's favor/makes people that triggers Sup Forums look bad.

kek

>KSA is an absolute monarchy
>current king has been on the throne since 2015
>inherited a failed oil dump strat
>started a war in Yemen
>threatening war on Qatar
Jesus Fucking Christ, will someone please get this hothead out of here?

I read an interesting editorial (in RT, so take it with a grain of salt) that it's very plausible his rule will lead to outright military conflict between the Saudis and Iran.

fat chance

Dammit I was trying to vote against neo-Cohenism.

>posting in a shareblue thread

HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

DON'T YOU AGREE???

(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION TROLL OR ANYTHING)

(do you nigger leftists ever wonder why you keep losing?)

Erdogan moved Turkish soldiers to qatar for "exercises" when this shit started, I'm sure he doesn't want a shooting war either but he's not just going to give MENA to the Saudis for no reason. Why would he do it, because Trump told him to?

Middle class Muslims who want their countries to be normal look to Erdogan. He's not perfect but he's better than literal evil kings, ISIS, military coups, 20-year American occupations etc.

You can trust RT on matters unrelated to Russia, Al-Jazeera on matters unrelated to Qatar and teleSur on matters unrelated to Venezuela.

Foreign investigative journalism is predictable like that.

I guess the Middle East is getting too peaceful. Just fuck it up, god emperor my bitch.

if you had a patreon I would send you a couple dollars a month for what you do here. because its obvious you dont sleep, work. go out side, have a gf, social life, real friends, i mean i could go on but i think your a good dude

I think you are forgetting an important player in this conflict:
youtube.com/watch?v=W36cH6qLQ2g

Trump is just one man, and one man alone cannot bring down the juggernaut of American imperialism.

>Saudi Arabia, other Arab nations demand that Qatar close Al-Jazeera

WHEN DID I TRAVEL TO A PARALLEL UNIVERSE?

>he's not just going to give MENA to the Saudis for no reason

It's not for no reason.

If the US and Israel have to choose between the Saudis and Qatar they WILL pick the Saudis and Erdogan is smart enough to not get caught in the crossfire. It'd be a big loss, but ultimately he'd just have to adjust his strategy in the region.

Yeah, but Russia kinda has a big geopolitical bone to pick with KSA, so I'm a little skeptical of RT when it comes to the issue.

Lurkmoar before posting, newfriend.

>tfw decadence revolts against the ruling Islamic dynasty aren't just a Crusader Kings 2 meme

>cut ties to Iran
hmmm who is worried about Iran again?
I wonder who could be behind this

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

KSA was engaged in a Cold(Dry?) War with Iran already. Nobody noticed, because they are Secondary Powers without nuclear weapons.

Based Norway

it's gettings started, it's about time until Saudi Arabia and Egypt declare war on Iran and maybe Turkey

Clashes reported near the Kaaba:

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/878084024488558592

Arab spring was all Qatar f i'm getting this right

I know this is a troll, but a point has to be made. We had certain values that got Trump elected and when he goes against them, it is right to criticize him. He is still an acceptable leader and a much better choice than his opponents. Very few of us outright hate him, or even dislike him for that matter but that does not mean we should abandon our values and bend over for him every time he makes a mistake.

Sup Forums is an anonymous image board and isnt ok with anything because its a fucking website not a person

Fuck off kike.

>dry

Kek

LETS GET THIS THING GOING

>clashes
wdtmbt

lol

>it's literally like the demands Austria gave Serbia
Well guys, the happening of our lives is about to happen. Every generation gets one.

If the Saudis can barely fight against dirt farmers, how are they going to hold up against an actual nation?
I mean it great for us, they break all their toys every other month and have to buy new ones.

We already got 9/11 jewish tricks and the fullscale invasion of afghan + iraq. Sounds like more than one happening to me

Do you not want to go to war with Syria?

SR supports funds and arms ISIS. Saudi Arabia is the enemy. Support Assad and Russia in their fight against ISIS.....boycott Saudi Arabia...

"Arab Spring" was all about the US. The US companies owned much of the crop suppliers. Higher prices meant riots. The blacks budget call this the "inmitt experiment". Raise all the food prices in developing countries, and you will have a glorious destabilization.

necsi.edu/research/social/food_crises.pdf

Read this. Don't get sleepy. This is all based in science. That's how they do it. All of it is purely based on science.

Do nothing t be in the losing side. Compromise. Educate yourself. Join them. We clearly can not beat them.

Digits say SA air-strike AJ in July

Fortunately for them, Qatar is not a real nation.

KSA is the master log in the dam that is the petrodollar, which fuels the hegemony of USA. If it goes, you go.

Kek

Saudi Arabia is the enemy of the west. Fight ISIS boycott Saudi Arabia.

Well lads.. it's been fun

But Iran is.

>Al Jazeera
>possibly slightly biased

This is a joke, right?
Next you're going to tell me that die welt and xinhua news are worth reading, too.

This list of demands is a joke and not true....right?

No country...especially Saudi Arabia can attempt to force another country to do stuff...that's what war mongers do. War mongers must be stopped...

Is WW3 going to be started by some dune coons?

>What kinda Balkans u want?

FUCK YEAH LET THE NUKE FLY

Saudi Arabia is a war monger...we need to Allie with Qatar against Saudi Arabia.

Overturn the house of Saud...install democracy...

You realize this is the end product of your foreign policy, right?

Shrinky pinky.

The only guy who's penis is measured in negative numbers.

He's got a longer yellow streak than a stampede of diarrhetic Antifas.

Yeah, I can't think of a single reason why elections in Saudi Arabia could work out poorly.

The House of Saud aren't the major problem. Generally they want to modernize. They just made a pact with the devil. They must obey the House of Wahhab, which is the religious family that really controls Saudi Arabia. If the Saud's get out of line, the Wahhab family threaten civil war.

This Wahhab family is the real reason Saudi Arabia is so backwards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_ash-Sheikh

>besides israel but israel's staying away from this shit

Then why did Israel send military forces to KSA to help put down a cue?

crazy frog

Good thing America just sold Qatar from F-15 Fighter Jets. Am I rite?

They won't get it. Just give up.

Order from/by Chaos:

1) ME Goes to War

2) Mecca gets Nuked(Sub, Bomber,Truck,Missile, False Flag), Islam is then United

3) "World vs Islam" occurs.

4) Global Government/Alliance is created to stop Islam.

KB Archive: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Wait, Memri TV is a real thing? I always assumed it was shoops

What necessitates the nuke? and who fires it?

NUKE THE CUBE...STOP THE JEW BORG NOW

Its real. You underestimate how dumb ~70 IQ people are.

>Trump goes to Saudi Arabia
>tells the king he knows they're funding terrorist groups
>tells him he'll give them the Iraq Libya Syria treatment if he doesn't cut that shit out
>tells him he's the new bitch now that OPEC is eating shit on low oil prices
>King bends the knee
>starts turning his back on all of the nations in the region that are also funding terrorism
This is actually pretty big.

Yeah but what are they going to do if their demands are not met? This bs is like Varoufakis making demands of the EU without threatening to leave, they are toothless. They did this last week or something, the Qataris didn't meet their demands and they did nothing.

You guys realize this would end TYT as well? They're partnered with Al Jazeera