Who redpills the masses harder, blonde barbie kikes with MAGA hats, or Left Wing girls who become Alt Right?

Who redpills the masses harder, blonde barbie kikes with MAGA hats, or Left Wing girls who become Alt Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlng3qUtG90
youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The excessive faggotry of OP is what caused me to realize something wasn't quite right with the world

OP, I'd say moonbats who become right. Because they can, in turn, transform their dingbat friends.

Kys reddit
Saged

I swear to god Sup Forums, why the fuck do you keep smearing our board with his ugly fucking useless cunt? She's not fucking politics. SAGE

I'd fuck her.

She's not as attractive now that she's switched sides...

She seems kind meh to me now.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlng3qUtG90

king of the hill redpills the masses

Intelligent, charismatic men.

I would very much enjoy having sex with this woman.

That's beside the point, why the fuck do we keep talking about this stupid bitch because she got some dick and made the GROUNDBREAKING discovery that there's only 2 genders?

Hitler.

To distract from decent threads like /ewo/ or actual political threads.

Only redditors and shills give a fuck what youtube sluts think about anything.

>Who redpills the masses harder,
pretty sure the BWC is the materrace redpiller

We need to purge these goddamn people.

Stop

idk. I just know I want to fuck her.

Like I said the last thread. Laci has a MUCH higher potential to redpill more people than Lauren southern.

>ALTRIGHT
>fish face kike

saaaaaaaaaage

The weaponized wombs are real.

Relevant Varg video

youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ

>Who redpills the masses harder
Muslim terrorists.

Fuck off with your e-celebs.

IN ALL FIELDS

>Who redpills the masses harder

neither of your stupid vaginal options...
Wanna know WHO "red-pills" the masses harder?

A gang of immigrant niggers who were voted in BY YOUR MOMS AND FIANCEES...because (You) WERE TOO MUCH OF A SOFT, BETA-FAGGOT TO LEAD THE WOMEN OF YOUR CLAN!

They get red-pilled as they are raped into the great beyond with their last breath as they're pumped full of nigger semen (which thankfully can't take root in a corpse) ...and then you... FINALLY, become red-pilled on why you were mistaken about your
>based black-man in a MAGA-Hat!

Fag

While Laci Green will probably never fully be one of us... The answer is left wing girls who become alt-right because they know what the left really wants and what it is capable of and they HATE it. Vehemently. VISCERALLY.

You're crazy. Lauren and Milo redpilled me and many others. Laci is speaking to SJWs who are so hardcore they'll never listen.

Laci is not becoming alt-right. She is not even becoming right-wing. She has changed none of her SJW opinions. Stop making these fucking threads you retard. SAGE

Fpbp

This! she's a fat pig anyways.

SHE IS A GODDESS

ANOTHER SHILL LACI GREED ADVERTISEMENT.

THATS !) OF THEN IN THE LAST 12 HOURS. SAGE AND REPORT.

I've heard about this but didn't give it much thought. Anyone have a video where there's evidence for shift in her ideologies?

Either way I'm still too skeptical to believe she's anything but just another stupid bitch manipulated by what she think is more popular or just another decent looking girl who figures there's a bigger market for her opinion youtube videos. I'm willing to be proved wrong though if it's true

I love me some toothy bitches.

She hasn't shifted any ideologies, all she's doing is opening up the discussion to both sides and presenting arguments from both sides in her latest video. These threads are some kind of bizarre shilling operation, the purpose of which I'm not sure of. There is no way a real Sup Forumsack would be this excited about Laci Green, especially since she hasn't even become right-wing or anything.

Blondes probably redpill more men

Ex-lefties like Laci redpill more women

Burn the coal pay the toll faggot.

wut? she Queen of Spades?

Somebody post that redpilled newfie qt that recently started making videos

>laci green
>lived the care free slut life
>had sex with hollywood hotties
>handed millions for shilling out her vagina
>now acts innocent in her 30s to settle down and get nice rich man

She got her cake and ate it too

Heinous, grow up faggots