Tuck it in!

Seriously, who the fuck doesn't tuck in their shirt, or wears an untuckably short shirt? Degeneracy at its finest folks!

Really, this is our base?

I will do that when I reach 30 but for now I feel like a douche dressing like that.

That's a good goy, have yourself a slice of pig belly you real man you.

Fuck that shit, I'm a grown ass man, I'm not going to let some fag media tell me how to dress like fag. Belts are for homos.

Skinny jeans fad but with shirts. This is a fuck boi style. All the fags that have this also have the hitler youth haircut, a can of dip, and a MAGA hat. Spouts off about muh amendments and is the biggest crying pussy at work.

I voted trump, but dressing to a 'political' style is the biggest LOOK GUYS I AM NOT A LOSER thing there is fuck sake

>wearing jeans

Your penis wouldnt satisfy me

>regular fit
>trim fit
>the exact same two fucking things
>when it looks like this!...
>looks fine

>low waisted pants

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

He rolled his sleeves up like a fucking munchkin

>wearing jeans

No thanks. I only wear tube tops.

Loose fitting clothes are increasing in popularity as the nation becomes fatter and fatter. When a fat person tucks in their shirt, they end up with a blob hanging over their belt. So they leave things loose and untucked to hide their fatness.

If you're lean and fit, so not a lanklet, tucking is a way of giving the middle finger to the slobs of the world. Don't expect them to follow your example or to even acknowledge it looks better than their blobbishness.

Can't tuck in shirt, fat gut gets in the way.

quit shitting up the board and get back to /fa/ you fucking faggot SAGE

Girls like it

Men who dress clean and walk tall with confidence are definition of alpha

sage this obvious slide thread

I'd tuck my shirt in but I'm not sure how to effectively conceal carry while doing that.

kys, fedora tipper.

If you dress like that you are a faggot OP kys now please

>32
>Still kicking it in jeans and a t-shirt shirt

I know I'm a total tool, but as you said I feel like a total douche the second I I put on a shirt with a collar.

If you always tuck every shirt in you are definitely autistic

>thinking those shoes go with that belt

Op confirmed for cargo short wearing virgin who thinks he's finally figured out fashion.

I mean, cmon, empire polo club? Really? Unbranded jeans that dark blue? Do you even raw denim?

Sage

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

This. Untucked, not well fitting shirt = white trash pond scum. May as well be proud to shop at walmart at that point