Why so racist Sup Forums?

Is it because the cool kids bullied you or the pretty girls laughed at you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because Sup Forums is an agency of truth. sage

Lol those new balance shoes though

Literally me before I got my dick wet more than a decade hence

reality is racist

oh herro, u rike standard of riving?

I'm not racist, all people should have equal opportunity and be treated equally.

I never got bullied by the other races. There's just differences in races, I like being my race, and It's funny af.

somebody post the normie one

anyone have more of theses?

Blame Canada. Beady eyed bastards.

This picture sums it up perfectly. After the first time I had sex I noticed that I walked with tiny strides, back straight, head craned back and staring people down as my hair defied the wind. I also walk uncomfortably close to people, never passing anyone while waving my arms and hands around wildly. Naturally I threw out all of my neutral clothes and only wear neon green and hot pink now as well.

You can either speak of the truth anonymously, or you can ruin your social life forever and discuss these things publicly.

Sup Forums isn't a community; it's just a medium.

This.

>Why so racist Sup Forums?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>pee roars with sound of a thousand lions

which board did this meme come from?

/fit/

i wish i was a virgin

behind every shit post. A fucking leaf

>>Walks too fast
>Walking slow

Enjoy your slow speed, faggot

>lets his penis dangle proudly

>ear-piercing yelling
>hugs his neightbours affectionately
>drops pants to his ankles

Sage this fucking shit.

If you walk slowly on the sidewalk I'm going to go the fuck around you. Get the fuck out of the way, I'm not going to waste my life so you can daydream.

SJWs are destroying the West.

The cool kids killed themselve, the pretty girls got knocked up.

I am racist because niggers have always been trash, ever since I was in elementary school. The majority are embarrasments to civilization, they fail simple tasks, misbehave irrationally, and never seem to want to actually contribute to society. They have stolen from me, stolem from each other, and I can't accept them in modern society.

But thats a democrat tho

>cool kids
This isn't the 90s. There's no such thing as cool kids, anymore. Social media killed them.

>Why so racist Sup Forums?

all of my failures in life and the resulting complexes are the jews' fault

Post the real one leaf

actually i was once disgusted by anything remotely racist to the point that i lived in shitty neighborhoods filled with blacks thinking it would all be fine and now i get it because i've seen it firsthand and i'm racist as fuck

yeah and all of their failures are systemic; white racist master planners in already high places have been making sure of their inferiority since before multiculturalism was even a potential thing... which makes you just another uneducated SHITLORD CHAUVINIST FAGGXT STRAWMANNER unaware of the larger scope of complexity a play, trying to SELFISHLY game the current political unease to your advantage like the true nihilistic opportunistic SOCIOPATH you are. kys goyim

Glad you got redpilled user. I used to think people were just fat lazy fucks that walked slow, but then I realized I was just a virgin. After I got laid it's like I switched timelines.

holy shit i made that one

Not everyone is 'racist'. There didn't used to be such a thing cuz nobody thought of it.
Iow, it's only a thing to those who obsess about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js

these aren't funny when the same person draws both sides

and secondly, the exaggerations aren't silly enough.

yeah I see that, but Idk why but this one kills me

fpbp crew

I hope no one is getting paid to make niggers inferior, that'd be way too easy of a job

Do you faggots even put effort into these shitty bait posts anymore? It's the same weak shit over and over again and even more telling is that is from a fucking leaf

I could see this coming years ago. I'm a dumbass I should have made money out of it, like a lot of Chads did.

Notice how the government hasn't flooded Chad jobs with shitskins. Like the police force and trades. It's mainly been shitty white collar nerdy jobs and shitty low paying jobs like taxi driving.

Race realist, you fucking leaf. Race. Realist.
>Why so race realist Sup Forums?
Going through life, you just start noticing that the narrative was a lie. That the majority of niggers you went to school with, no matter how 'equal' the attention and instruction given to them, they just can't compete intellectually. Some don't even care about school and are all aspiring to be rappers, or a basketball/football player, or a pimp. And when reality slapped them silly after they graduated, they blame the "system" or "whitey" for their self-initiated failures. They're like fucking children when it comes to intellectual and emotional maturity.