Isn't this great?

At least ONE white person dies every second. I think it is good but it should be like atleast a million in one nanosecond. But thats okay they don't breed anyway lol.

Jesus loves you, learn to embrace love not hate. It will enrich your life

time to get out before someone steps on you, roach.

I only need the love of ALLAH the most holy alhamdulillah.

Your jealousy is unbecoming, you'll never be white but that doesn't mean you have to be a subhuman

You will have soon a civil war.
Bye turkey.

time to conquer the savages again

white man's burden and all that

He didnt die.

"civil war" implies a functional state to begin with - you mean they'll have a tribal sharp-stick conflict

that's a pseudo-white he is a brazilian criminal

I think muslims are fundamentally missing the point of virtue. You can't talk shit on others when you still more violent and backwards than everybody else. Basically whites are nowhere comparable to muslims even on our worst day.

>There are more shitskins on this planet

more shitskins die per minute then whites , feels good man

This is a psychological psyops operation designed to get people who go to Sup Forums to hate Turkish people.

Looks comfy

How cute. A roach who realizes his shit-tier country never will be European while it's in then hands of shitskin roaches.

Deus Vult motherfucker. The day of reckoning can't come soon enough.

I thought he did. Well he did have permanent brain damage.

your skin is brown

>implying we needed a psyop for that

Day of the roach soon.

Muhammad wasn't a prophet. He was simply an inbred arab goat herder that wished he was Jewish. Deal with it and remember Turkey doesn't have the infrastructure or natural resources to survive climate change.

I assume this guy was the Truck driver.

Why didn't he simply put PEDAL+TO+THE+METAL and run over those nigs? I mean, the windshield is broken so it's far to assume he was being threatened beforehand, he'd probably get off without any charges - and isn't it allowed by federal Law in the US to run over "protesters" who surround your vehicle?

>At least ONE white person dies every second.

The statistics for muzzies must be 100 times higher, considering that you serve as living, breathing cannon-fodder.

Not only that but shitskins have no empathy for when theirs die but if one of ours dies its cause for them to celebrate. They have no problem with suicide. It makes feel good to know they have a defeatist mentality when it comes to battling whites.

Like being wrapped in a nice warm blanket m8.

"Wait, I'm not like OTHER white people!"

>and isn't it allowed by federal Law in the US to run over "protesters" who surround your vehicle?

Yes

Rekt thread?

How in Gods green Earth does this machine not have a big giant red emergency off button?

he fucking douses himself by spinning. bad move hadji.

>fucking men
>men please help

nice webm

says the country about to be nuked by saudi, israel, us, and others

The future of lying politicians ahead of those with no loyalty