#MoreThanARefugee General

ITT All Things Refugee. Comments, discussion, raiding, pics, complaining, memes, all the good stuff
>If you haven't disliked yet, do it now

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2Ip7almhCk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785
refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/karte
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=64.36890254167365,17.814422676236063&z=4
expressen.se/nyheter/polis-skot-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
imgur.com/a/WIKHC
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/sweden-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/swedish-school-received-peace-prize-accepting-refugees-now-war-zone-surrounded-barbed-wire/
bra.se/bra/nytt-fran-bra/arkiv/nyheter/2017-01-12-anmalda-brott-2016---preliminar-statistik.html
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27940#efmAAGAEdAEkAExAF3AGXAKeAMX
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/asylum-seekers-on-nauru-accused-of-prostitution-and-growing-marijuana/news-story/71579a4af04a6ff7866b72b3a9a70cda
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true&pageId=116558856826150412964#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The top comments have been up for 6 hours
They may have given up
380,000 dislikes and counting!

If you haven't liked already, go do so now
youtu.be/P2Ip7almhCk

Has the news reported in this yet? Seems newsworthy that so many racist nazis are on YouTube. What a disgrace

>If you haven't liked
liked
>Has the news reported in this yet?
MSM? I don't know. I've seen it all over Alt. Media though.

>>liked

Watch the fucking video, It's not the original, you dumb ass.

Here's a lil story:
You know how they've been deleting comments once they get to top?
Well, I wrote this comment in all of my dummy accounts and it got me shadow banned each time before reaching 30 likes:

"The Globalist Elites are using Refugees as a way to destabilize and eliminate nationhood. The same ones dropping the bombs in the middle east are saying we MUST open our borders and now they're telling us to get used to it. Once nationhood is eliminated the Elites can have access to all the worlds resources without having to deal with pesky things like Democratic Governments representing National interests.. George Soros has admitted as much. And he funded this video."

Also, my dislikes keep getting deleted.
I'm wondering if this may be Google's heel turn.

I know. I saw it as soon as it was released.
Just liked w/ all my accounts though.

What's this, propaganda to let all those poor truck drivers in?

Yes. There's a dislike movement
Go, dislike away my friend.

Email to John Podesta about how BAD refugees are for Germany. Its sourced out of the ASS and I suggest you all read it, great arguments against taking these fuckers in

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

Ethnic diversity will destroy europe

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. “

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

“For every ten percentage point reduction in own-group density, the relative odds of reporting psychotic experiences increased 1.07 times (95% CI 1.01–1.14, P = 0.03 (trend)) for the total minority ethnic sample. In general, people living in areas of lower own-group density experienced greater social adversity that was in turn associated with reporting psychotic experiences.”

“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

“We show that ethnic diversity or fractionalization and values diversity are distinct and while the former has a negative effect on innovation, the latter contributes positively. However, countries are bound to have both types of diversity. We find that countries that are ethnically homogenous but diverse in values orientation are the best innovators.”

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785

Alienation, increased violence, isolation, destruction of community and loss of intermediate institutions, reduced civic participation and isolation from the aggregate social structure, psychosis, reduction of innovation. Humans are fundamentally a communal, not an individualist species and diversity destroys connection and solidarity. It's a communal pollutant.

More about migrant attacks in germanistan

fuck

refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/karte

Crimes and reported rapes
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US&ll=64.36890254167365,17.814422676236063&z=4

expressen.se/nyheter/polis-skot-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield

More of pic related
imgur.com/a/WIKHC

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/sweden-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/swedish-school-received-peace-prize-accepting-refugees-now-war-zone-surrounded-barbed-wire/
bra.se/bra/nytt-fran-bra/arkiv/nyheter/2017-01-12-anmalda-brott-2016---preliminar-statistik.html
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/

checked

bump

Allahs work
Gods work

Ah yes, the MultiKulti email. I've used that in many an argument against leftists, very good and they have no response

bump. Rate my OC

Chegd

Nice, the effects of diversity are good too because it checks their "loyalty to science" shit that they spout all the time.

bumop

What's the point of those emails?
He just delighting in the chaos?

Nah, some user sent that to podesta after his email leaked

Its also important to note that note even fucking liberals believe the shit their spouting

>Huma Abdein ADMITS hillary's plan of refugee immigration is awful, cites FRANCE
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27940#efmAAGAEdAEkAExAF3AGXAKeAMX

#MoreThanARefugee
The Courier-Mail can reveal the would-be refugees have been accused of using an illegal teenage prostitute, as well as growing marijuana.

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/asylum-seekers-on-nauru-accused-of-prostitution-and-growing-marijuana/news-story/71579a4af04a6ff7866b72b3a9a70cda

>Its also important to note that note even fucking liberals believe the shit their spouting
HA
Huma is Muslim herself, isn't she?
I wonder what she got for letting them give her to Weiner?
Any more good email dumps?

Some user compiled a lot for google, but before you click it sign out of your google account

WikiLeaks Hillary's WORST
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true&pageId=116558856826150412964#

What do you say to someone who says that Brussels EU bureaucrats who say:

> we do NOT want open, unregulated borders
> but we do want coordination and partnership for refugee asylum, while taking care of humanitarian responsibilities

It makes no sense to bring those refugees here and ruin our social cohesion, bringing them here has already done us enough harm.

see
If were going to help them at all, it needs to be in their own countries by setting up ceasefire zones and treating them there.

you forgot to change your flag

Did I?

:^8)88

This is great stuff, man. Thanks
I'm still a bit of a newfag.
I was for Trump about 6 months before he got elected and I noticed a ton of internet support for him and ended up lurking around here for a bit
Didn't start posting till about 3 months ago
The more dumps the better

also, about your meme, I think the general idea is good but the the Merkel quote is too not quite right. Angela does not seem like the kind of person who ends her sentences with happy exclamation marks. Make it more stereotypical stoic or bossy German

Damn. Well-written comment, scary that it immediately triggers (((Google))) defense filters.

why does the tower jiggle before impact

Because I am cancerous at editing video

gotchya, it seemed a bit off imo but i couldnt notice it

did you really rename your stupid gif so it would look like you saved it from Sup Forums and make it more likely for others to save it

Yeah, it shows they had someone going over the comments too not just deleting the top ones.

Could Fox News run w/ this MoreThanARefugee story or are they controlled op?

fox would probably run it