Your tax money paid for this

>your tax money paid for this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnZxsTJHVrc
youtube.com/watch?v=S8M1b8SzusA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know it's Jew York but still, what do the police have to do with faggot pride??

We can't afford enough police to patrol our streets, but we can pay for this shit?

>american SUV
>3 inches ground clearance

mfw poopdick has replaced Christianity as the religion in the west.

I hope they use this vehicle when black supremacists hold the parade up for ransom again.

Look closer, they add the black part on the bottom to police vehicles so if they need to ram somebody they don't run them over.

You'd think a fag car would be able to handle humps.

I don't get it, tbqh senpai

LEO's use trucks for off-road work or actual off-roaders.

They use SUV's for carrying more gear, and they are MUCH more effective when pitting a fleeing car.

10/10

Really makes you think

>SC
>Aux
Neither of them are actually cops then?

Cool, money well spent.

>Mike Litoris

>kek flag
>raging faggot
Checks out

Hahahah, have fun with the faggot mobile. I love the Jew York tax payers.

kill me

>offroading in New York city.

They are for hauling lots of gear around you retard.

you are a meanie face :(

>We can't afford enough police to patrol our streets

These vehicles will hopefully provide aids for that problem.

>its doesn't have the shit stripes
RACIST ASS COPS

>hello faggot police? yes OP is on the loose again

Don't live in NYC user, just saw it on FB.

Lived there for a few years but decided to save my soul and leave for the country. Live in Texas now on the gulf coast.

Every day is like a holiday in a tropical paradise.
>pic related, took it last night

Last time I checked NYC doesn't have any offroad areas, its all pavement and concrete.

That is actually a tactical maneuver executed really well. The blacks can't riot if they are too busy laughing at your officers.

>good shitpost
>from a leaf
I'm unsure how to feel about this

Hahahaha i went to manhattan last year where they were having a public campaign to get people to contact the government to demand more funds for the city.

Ok Black Lives Matter, you now have our white privileged pass to burn this shit down. Let the chimp-out begin

I just can't wait for society to reset again. What the fuck do the police have to do with faggots?

>be new york fag
>have to pay city income tax
>have to pay state income tax
>have to pay federal income tax

stop, i already wanna kill myself, and now this?

i fuckin hate jew york

We need a good race war to start it out, then those who don't step in line can be dealt with.

>stating in NYC
Why user? I couldn't hack it after a few years. I don't understand how anyone can find happiness in that place.

>new york
>100k a year is almost poor

where does all that tax money even go.

>where does the money go?
Gee, I wonder (((where))) it goes

Da programz

yfw the gearshift is in the shape of a penis.

Apparently lots of police forces in Canada are doing it too.

It's because leftists have an obsession with uniting their subversive symbology with that of perceived authority.

Caarrrrrlos

I expect that shit from the leafs.

But not the NYPD.

Nice

>Who's turn is it to ride the AIDS mobile?

I can assure you the big joke is the person who's been assigned to this one. It's probably on rotation and a daily laughing point.

Damn. I'm jealous.

It's a pretty good life user. Took me a long time to get here, but I'm finally happy and comfy.

BEEP BEEP YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE FAGMOBILE.
HOMOSEXUALITY AND AIDS WILL COME TO YOU UNLESS YOU REPLY WITH "NOT OKAY TO BE GAY"

I'd kill myself but that's what they want.

Sad but kind of true. And people are fanatics about it, no room for heretics who don't agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnZxsTJHVrc

This is why I drink.

Wow that's gay.

minor smile

major smile

>Ameriburgers make fun of aussies for taxes

>Literally pay 3 levels of tax just on INCOME

Fuck at least Australia doesn't double, nay, triple dip. If we pay taxes to one level of gov't we do not pay the same kind of tax to another.

Do they also dress outrageous/flamboyant and carry huge dildos instead of nightsticks?

Taxation is THEFT.

Its new york tax money that paid for it. If thats what the faggots want to be happy, cool

Soon you'll have to pay borough income tax

Tax isn't to be wasted making people happy.

Tax is for infrastructure and vital services.

Happiness is on you.

Beat blacks, and chest wax. Good job.

Niggers and Jews.

Are you really happy? Do you ever miss New York? This place is killing me

> ontario police make a big deal of supporting the gay parade
> a wild black lives matter appears
> police are kicked out of the gay parade because they represent colonialism and a history racial violence which is triggering to minorities and people of colour
> city still gives them money

so instead of the typical WEEoohWEEoohWEEooh does the siren go mmmYASSmmmYASSmmmYASSSS
???

what do you have to do to get stuck with the fagmobile for patrol lmao

fuck, i need a xanax.
fuck this state

Truly happy.

I'm near Houston which had the best street racing scene in America, that's how I spend my weekends and money.

I'm on the gulf so I relax in bliss and beauty.

And it's Texas, so I can carry a gun and shoot criminal deadbeats if they ever try to hurt me or steal my shit.

It's not for everyone user, but for me it's home, I'll never leave.

DID you grow up here? How old are you? I've got s chance to make some good money here. In 3 years i can leave this company with the money they dropped into my 401K
There's so much to do. The women aren't as great as I thought they'd be. The south has better, more beautiful and pure white women, that marry young and are as sweet as pie

>Shut it down, the fagmobile is here

I bet he still shoots unarmed niggers though

Me too. Fuck jew york. No guns. Lots of niggers and Jews and spics.
Foods good.

Oh look, the gay brigade.

I don't live in jew york so meh

isn't that nice?
now they gonna beating niggers with "be good nigger" dildo baton

Where is it?

>Give 750$ to a local business for a paint job
>Somehow, this is wasting money
I would rather have the diversity budget go to some good hard working people instead of having it thrown at degenerate pride parade fags.

>I expected that shit from the cucks.
>But not the bigger cucks.

>it was probably fags that were contacted to paint the car
Still a loss

Why would they let gays be assosiated with a supposedly racist and corrupt police force?

Driving on New York roads might as well be off-roading

ILfag here, we have to pay city, county, state, and federal tax. Life is suffering.

Up child sex slaves asses

If you tax money hadn't paid for that it would have been wasted elsewhere. Probably purchasing new 4 ring binders for the office of colour blind awareness.

But most likely those 'hard working people' agreed to this open display of faggotry. And the amount of money that is put in and not taken out again is suspicious.... to say the least.

Nah, grew up in UK. Moved to NYC for work. Had to leave because it's hell on earth

What is the purpose of this? I read about your gay parade last year being halted by BLM saying that uniformed cops should be banned because they scare niggers and trannys. Is this in response to that? How cucked are you guys? Why aren't you using muh guns to stop this bullshit?

Yeah now it's wasted on both

overrated post

wow, that is some galactic faggotry there son.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8M1b8SzusA

>@Inspmarkevans
>those replies to every tweet

fuck me, things are getting crazy

>>your tax money paid for this

Better than having it spent on hookers and blow for the boyz. Not my tax dollars, though.

Doubts. Ontario Auxiliary officers work something like 1 or 2 partial or full shifts ( ridealongs) per month, and usually just for large events such as gay ass pride or NYE

>city income tax
>state income tax
What in the fuck lads

Ahhhhh thats my fucking region

At least this is usually just seasonal

>What is central park

come on.

It's not any worse than the other garbage NYC wastes taxpayer money on, though.

>get arrested
>have to ride to station in that
Might be a deterrent

Is that a set of lights for a motorcycle, or did they actually design a custom lightbar for that thing?