My best friend died today. 25 of colon cancer. Gonna drink myself blackout drunk and browse pol...

My best friend died today. 25 of colon cancer. Gonna drink myself blackout drunk and browse pol. He was the only brother I ever had. I built this boat for him as a get well gift. Now it's just going to collect dust on my desk. Love you bro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WgVnds4gW3s
youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos
braingle.com/brainteasers/codes/caesar.php
youtube.com/watch?v=cCuqVF4fZxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was the lucky one.

Nigga you gay
Homo probably got colon cancer from sticking dirty dildos too far up there

youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q

i'll get drunk with you

gay

Set it on fire and let it go out into a lake. A viking funeral for your buddy.

his worry's are over now.

sell everything you have and sail the world for minimum of 2 years then come back home

Condolences, my friend.

damn. many topics about cancer today.

what a piece of shit boat

I'm scared I might have stomach cancer. Drift well, boatfag.

Cancer is taking us all, sorry to hear about your friend. Cheers to the good times

Get that pagan bullshit off my /pol

He doesn't have to see the full destruction of the western ideals. Quite lucky if you think that way

f

He's probably in a better place now. Condolences. We'll be praying for you both

fuck that: finish it and put it in his casket.

sorry to here it user, best you can do now is keep yourself up and moving forward, its what i would want for my best friend if i was in his situation

My dad passed away from cancer a month ago, I know how you feel man. But keep your head up, things get better and life goes on. At least your friend doesn't have to suffer anymore.

farewell comrade

kek, I'm christian but he's just going to be sad looking at the boat.

The boat... Give it to him at his funeral, so he may sail to the otherside.

My deepest condolences, user. I hope you cope with the loss and build a brighter tomorrow. If not to honour yourself then to honour his memory.

Nigga excessive alcohol is carcinogenic. No lie, binge drinking is probably the cause of increased GI tract cancers is young adults.

I mean, this is coming from a drunk cancer researcher so take from that what you will.

Don't keep that boat around you for too long or it will ruin you. A week or two then put it in a treasure chest and bury it.

/thread

Sorry, my man. I'll share a whisky with you. Fuck the little faggots in this thread.

well, I though I was putting off the noose until tomorrow, but I guess not

Don't do that. Buy a one way ticket to the congo.
Become a warlord or die trying.

Humanity doesn't understand what cancer is in this current shift and transformation of humanity. Cancer is the key to our evolution, you know, the key to biological immortality for those who can truly understand the greater esoteric and metaphorical interpretations of what cancer exactly is, for you must admit even our medical professionals struggle to understand what cancer is, professionals have many theories, even on how its cured.

I am in the opinion cancer is so prevalent due to the fact that human beings are in the midst of potential spiritual evolution that if taken off the wrong path, can develop into rather a lethal cancer, instead of a cancer that attains biological immortality for all human body cells in eternal youth for the next stage of evolution for the human being.

The Gods are already here and around you....

You may have intended that to be a get well gift, but it very obviously was anything but that.

I'LL CRACK OPEN ANOTHER COLD ONE TO YOU AND YOUR BRO RIP ANONS BRO

F

You're wrong as hell.

Cancer is a cell within the body fucking up on multiple accounts. It reproduces faster, in greater numbers than the surrounding cells while providing no benefit to the surrounding tissue or the body.

Cancer is the physiological equivalent of that welfare queen who has 7 kids she can't feed. Cancer doesn't kill you by stopping your heart or your brain. It simply takes up more space and more resources until it kills the tissues that keep you alive.

And cancer cell lines aren't even immortal. Roughly ever year that a tumor (or small metastasis) survives, it becomes an entirely different tumor as more ruthless sub-clones force out the moderate ones.

You should join him.

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up.

This is the worst thing I have ever read.

I lost a best friend at that age. Bought a handle of Jack Daniel's and blacked the fuck out. Take care of yourself user, drink to remember the life, not for the pain

Amen.

why you gotta make me have feels

Muslims in Europe is probably the best comparison to cancer that exists.

le edgy, look at me.

i know it sucks but thats just the way it is, you will never know when your time will be. youll never know...

sincerest condolences bro

Cheers

F.

i wish you could be banned for posting something so fucking retarded

rip to your comrade user. death sucks, but i believe we'll all be reunited with those we're closest to.

How to self diagnose autism: Make a cancer patient a get well gift.

cancer is a bitch. can't get rid of it.

Muslims, niggers, spics and Jews however...

>friend just died of colon cancer
>gunna kill myself with liver cancer

F

aye don't forget to put a gold coin in his hand before he's buried for the ferryman

Put his ashes in the boat and set it out to sea.

holy shit this is really nice

shouldve done keto an hyperbaric oxygen instead of gay buttsex RIP

Nice blog faggot.

only newfags believe this

youtube.com/watch?v=WgVnds4gW3s

Sorry about your friend. May his spirit find peace.

not your blog

My actual little brother died on Halloween (4years ago this Halloween). I know what it's like to lose someone close.

A fucking leaf

pressing F

did he have kids or siblings to carry his DNA? bodies are just reproductive glands for the eternal entity that is DNA. Go talk to his dad some day as a bro and reflect on the pleasures of life together. they are the same entity.

Mate, best wishes to you.

damn.... 25 is way too young to be getting colon cancer. Sorry for your loss and take good care of your colon

Rest in Peace to your friend.
Dont let it bring you down, im sure you friend wants you to be happy.

This september , its the second anniversary of the suicide by hanging of a friend. Its never easy user, but at least your friend died from a disease , not by his own hand.

-Hugs-

F

This isn't always the case, those cells if managed and controlled hold the key to overcoming the hay-flick limit and allowing for deficient free copies definitely, potentially for the entire body. It does not always reproduce faster and greater than surrounding cells.

What you describe is tumor growth. I'm in the opinion cancer can be halted and instead used as a resource for biological immortality.

Your friend is a weak cuck. My friend has stage 4 throat cancer and has survived the chemo/radiation and is over 50

>chewing fingernails
Degenerate spotted

Sup Forums ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL BLOG

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums nigger OP

Report and sage this shit thread

I'm honestly sorry user. I really hope you can find support in people around you. Live for him, live everyday and don't let the love and joy in life die.

My condolences.

Who cares man stick the boat in your ass and post on Sup Forums maybe they care ?

eat the boat

Sorry for your loss, user; I still have an empty feeling in my heart from someone I lost who was very dear to me.

Have a sassy cat, they've been known to take the edge of things.

Sorry.

Sry for your loss user

Nice blog faggot.

I'm sorry for your loss, but this is not your personal blog. Saging

Didnt some leaf say he had colon cancer on pol recently..

Now Im starting to smell bullshit.

Condolences, friend.

What a shitty way to go, sorry mate.

Shouldn't you be getting your head cut off under an underpass somewhere?

user, thats very sad.

my best wishes to u.

but dont forget : Sup Forums ist also some sort of a family ... somehow ...

Again, Sup Forums isn't your blog or your virtue signaling forum

Get the fuck out reddit nigger trash

Sage and report every reddit fag bumping this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=-w6m-nhUcos

I just put the cypher in the description of that video into a decryption for a ceasar cypher, shift 18 to the right and it came up with this:

RED REPRESS THE MEMORYES OF TRAUA WITH DRUGS
BLU MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MING
GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COCCITTED AGANST THEM
YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED
PINK CORE PYRSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED

HSW XDRMQ RX B EKRMQ CDTQYV URMQ WFWDPRQW BDRGQU OWH CWHMWWQ LW BSW ORG HSW LRMQ SBZZO EKRMQV BDW CKGW TV HDGW XRD HSW CWVH HSTQY HR UR TV HR BFRTU HSWL BKK HRYHSXD

687474703I2N2N696L6775722M636N6L2N612N4253626L6M

braingle.com/brainteasers/codes/caesar.php

1 post by this ID

Care to share a bit of breakfast with these two?youtube.com/watch?v=cCuqVF4fZxY

F

Explain to me this shit on /x, and not in a feels thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCuqVF4fZxY

had to do a double take
That ass is filthy af

Here's what your immortal cancer cells will end up producing
Is this what you really want?

I'm sorry for your loss user, I know it's not much, but I'll pray for you.

>My best friend died today. 25 of colon cancer. Gonna drink myself blackout drunk and browse pol. He was the only brother I ever had. I built this boat for him as a get well gift. Now it's just going to collect dust on my desk. Love you bro.
since we're posting random personal comments

Fuck off.

BOAT

best of all time
of
all
t