GLOBAL HAWK SHOT DOWN OVER SYRIA BY RUSSIAN AIR DEFENSE

U.S AIRFORCE GLOBAL HAWK SHOT DOWN IN SYRIA BY S300

prophecyupdate.blogspot.com/2017/06/us-global-hawk-drone-shot-down-by.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMO0F19Gmpk&spfreload=10
halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/655-breaking-russia-fires-s-300-out-over-mediterranean
syria.liveuamap.com/tr/2017/21-june-russiasyria-air-defence-in-tartous-fired-a-missile
fox40.com/2017/06/21/spy-plane-on-routine-flight-to-beale-air-force-base-crashes-near-mt-whitney/
popularmechanics.com/military/news/a27044/global-hawk-drone-crash/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11755/u-s-air-force-global-hawk-drone-crashes-in-california
youtube.com/watch?v=3lpAuj-OggA
youtube.com/watch?v=1s77cqabHsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice source fag. Might as well post some random Twitter

HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

YES PLEASE GOD

Bumping for fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=qMO0F19Gmpk&spfreload=10

DRUMPF IS A YUUUGE FAIL
HOW DO YOU FEEL BEING LIED TO YARDS?

Hope its tru

Fucking beautiful. Thank you based Russia.

FAKE

SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM YOU TUBE PEDOPHILES. THEY ARE FORCED TO PREFORM ACTS FOR PEDO FETISHES

Pic of what was shot down, U.S only has 3....err I mean 2.

didnt they also shoot something down the other day. I never found out what it was

>prophecyupdate.blogspot.com

fuck yourself with your fakenews

>131013630

The Air Force has more than 30 RQ-4 surveillance drones, but only three EQ-4s fitted with Northrop Grumman's Battlefield Airborne Communications Node (BACN).

halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/655-breaking-russia-fires-s-300-out-over-mediterranean

This is the same story. Only now we are getting a few more details. Supposedly it was a global hawk drone that was taken down. Could be true, could be bullshit - either way we will likely never know.

Its fake:
>Very dubious fake news reports came out saying that a US drone crashed
>The "supposed" crash site happened to be in range of the s-300 in Syria
>Some fuckboy decides to spin the whole thing around into claiming it was shot down
>None of this, including the drones crashing/existence were reported by anyone of importance, including the MOD's of any military in the region.

GET IN HERE LADS

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

>blogspot

Nice source, nigger.

33rd degree chess. Every child of the lamb is slaughtered under bacons gaze.

ELSAGATE
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
ELSAGATE IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT
ELSAGATE
ELSAGATE

Holy fuck that is disturbing. The Paranormies are doing God's work.

SOURCE: syria.liveuamap.com/tr/2017/21-june-russiasyria-air-defence-in-tartous-fired-a-missile

Translation:
Russian / Syrian air defense in Tartous fired a missile on a possibly unidentified object
>UFO was US DRONE

FUGGGGG

The kike needs war. But he will notget the war he wanted. Kill All Semites

It is possible that the Pentagon want to keep this story hushed up... or you may be right and this story is a crack of horse shit.
Having said that it wouldn't surprise me were the Russians to take down a drone or two, they certainly have the capability to do so. It also sends a nice little message to Washington in the wake of the shoot down of the Syrian jet a few days ago.

Lol Ubuntu. Get a real Linux distro faggot.

BASED PUTIN
Americans are fucking retarded scum, i cant wait for when putin kills me, maybe he will see how im not like the other tho.

I would probably be one of putins top soldiers

PROMPT GLOBAL STRIKE WHEN!?!?

fuuuuuuuggggggggggggg

THAT IS THE PROBLEM. REAL HUMAN CHILDREN ARE PREFORMING VARIOUS FETISHES FOR PEDOS.

THE ANIMATED ELSA OR THE ACTOR ELSA VIDS ARE A SEPERATE ISSUE AND RUINING THE ACTUAL POINT OF THIS WHICH IS TO HELP THE CHILDREN WHO ARE FORCED TO PREFORM

Nah but one out of Edwards fell outta the sky last night during a routine training mission.

hmmm, misdirection perhaps? covering for a loss elsewhere by claiming it crashed in the US. Any photos of the crash site released?

>price of unit is from 131 to 222M $

jezuz

>blogspot

Possibly, but my best friend works Ops at Edwards and told me before it was even news. Airfield Management community is small.

HOLY FUCK you're still using ubuntu

They've sure been putting alot of fake news out lately.

Iranians & Russians are getting rattled.. The US has established no fly zones inside Syria

If it were true they'd more likely want to use it for propaganda purposes rather than cover it up. They could spin it to push the narrative that the airspace over Syria is unsafe and needs to be controlled in order to fight ISIS.

>The US has established no fly zones inside Syria
dream on Peewee

The Syrians & Iranian terrorist militias can't even get within 5 miles of it on foot with tanks before they get destroyed

>it must be true because putin said so

fuck off russian troll

Good. Fuck America and fuck mongrel people.

Yeah, game on fellow pedes :^)

>how do I put photos on Reddit

It crashed outside of Line Pine
fox40.com/2017/06/21/spy-plane-on-routine-flight-to-beale-air-force-base-crashes-near-mt-whitney/

It's so easy to spot the pussy weak ass cunts pretending to be mighty patriots online brainwashed by some slavic psy-ops to become larping "muh based Hitler" & "muh based middle eastern dictator" idiots

Fuck I hate you piece of shits even worse then I do actual liberal faggots

>Russian tech

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND

wtf I love giant gummy worms now

>EMPs are a go

This timeline is gonna get spicy

WE'RE AT WAR NOW

FORT MEADE HAS BEEN LOCKED DOWN

And we have... LIFT OFF!

Fuck off pidorashka

Reflection of guy filming

I hate /nu-pol

Nice sauce, asshat.

I fucking hope

well it was nice knowing you lads

>he looks like fat hitler

sasuga

See ya on the other side, mane.

CONFIRMED
DEUS VULT JEWISH AMERIMUTT

its so obvious that they covered it up.
why bother?, america should have made russia pay for it.

HOLD ME.

I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE.

>The Syrians & Iranian terrorist militias

lmao, said by the country who fund real terrorists in Syria and illegally occupy Syrian territory.

Fake and gay

>prophecyupdate
aren't sites like that run by jews most of the time

We all die alone, bro.

Finally, fleshlights large enough for my girthy penis.

popularmechanics.com/military/news/a27044/global-hawk-drone-crash/

K. So we should blanket Russian positions with munitions.
Russia chose the wrong side to back.

Boo hoo

What is ELSAGATE please?

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11755/u-s-air-force-global-hawk-drone-crashes-in-california

Reminder to filter useless posters

>shooting down a drone
good

lmao fuck you

How can you idiots even support Assad when his ISIS troops destroy 800 year old mosques in Mosul

more like global rooster, lol

whoops wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=3lpAuj-OggA

this guy? what about other sources?

checked

Boohoo chairforce niggers got their toy too close to Tartous and got shot down. It's called successful air defense, better luck aiding the terrorists next time.

Wow that shape looks like it'd slip right up my arse and stimulate my prostate

I'll take 2

youtube.com/watch?v=1s77cqabHsM

that's not a drone that's a fucking robot plane

I didn't know Commentiquette memes were allowed here.

>://prophecyupdate

Muh protestant retard

I think you mean Trump's ISIS troops

Not even dude. The military doesn't give a fuck about letting the people know what it's up to. It doesn't need to prove shit to Joe Schmoe as long as it has it's congressional approval to operate.

ARE WE SURE IT WAS SHOT DOWN?!?!

good job russian
the 56 % Mudsbabys only force will stop them

wtf, bong

ALEX JONES
HES CREATING CONTENT FOR A NEW SEASON OF FEAR

Help
E
L
P