It's Trump isn't it?

Think about it. He'd be here in some way. Maybe just lurking but that's not his style. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Trump visits Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L8nt94LCyqY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130982306/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Legit Internal Happenings/
whitehouse.gov/blog
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5a2uj7/mega_link_to_fbianon_Sup
washingtonexaminer.com/john-podesta-to-be-interviewed-by-house-intelligence-committee-report/article/2626863
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ironically I was thinking the same thing. "It will be lovely" was a tip off that it could be him, or someone very close to him.

Those who underestimated Barron will be the first to be punished by crucifixion.

youtu.be/L8nt94LCyqY

this
Barron in /ourguy/

Bannon

>Assad killed in drone strike

Link to archive of thread?

Barron is the true leader of Sup Forums

Seth Rich niggas

Why can't I find this post in the archives? Did user delete it or are we looking at a 'shop?

becuz yore a faggot

It's Reality Winner, isn't it?

No its gabe Half life 3 coming out next week

Full-scale land incursion into SDF-held territory.

Is this that Victory of Light, kibbitz, guy?

John podesta taken into custody under charges of child abduction and human trafficking

If it's not ANUDDA SHOAH then it's fucking nothing.

The video of Seth Rich's murder from the camera that had a view but wasn't confiscated by authorities.

Just like user said, some amateur SEIU thug hitmen took the shots, cleaned up their brass casings and thought he'd bleed out on the spot.

Has anyone validated any of the "emergency room doctor user"? Was medical staff b& then Doug Stamper smothered him with a pillow?

Let this be it.

Why was the original deleted? I took a screen shot of the original post to archive.

Jesus is coming for His bride soon, then things are going to pop off. Its all a distraction from the truth. Nothing will ever truly happen to any of the crooks. Trump is just another mason here to usher in division and the anti-christ. Take this christ-fags advice and call out to the Lord Jesus unironically and ask Him for the truth.

shhh

Fuck this bullshit. When will the POTUS build our wall? When will the deportations start? When will our government acknowledge the Israeli infiltration of our country?

No more talk. We need action. Fuck Seth Rich. Fuck Hillary. Fuck the Dems and the Reps too. We are in serious trouble, and all all aforementioned are small fish.

Could Bannon be Barron from the future?

300 plus arrest made of household names in entertainment politics and leaders in connection to the systematic abuse of children these monster have perpetrated against our most precious resources and the future, our chuldren.
Godspeed, may Source guide you and victory now and always to the true light.

I'm convinced Spicer and Bannon come on here frequently. I doubt that Trump would.

fuck off CIA

There was user here at one point who hinted pretty heavily that it was Stephen 'the Redpiller' Miller

I'm surprised he didn't write
>nobody makes better happenings than me it's gonna be yuge

Can I get a quick rundown of who the guy in OP's pic is?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Legit Internal Happenings/

Affirmative

It's clearly written in the style and manner of Stephen Goebbels Miller like all of the JFK posts

Fuck off, kike. We have bigger fish to fry than this bullshit. You mean to tell me our government has no proof of shady shit Israel has been doing? We're in trouble, and we need action. Not talk.

He is going to be questioned under a closed session next week but doubt anything comes from it.

Any one familiar enough with Trump's tweeting style to know if he uses "sometime" rather than "some time" and using capital T on terrorism mid-sentence?

It sounds like Trump because Miller has been his head speechwriter for over a year

Not to mention that Clinton, many Dems and Reps, have all been compromised by Israeli shekels. Expose Israel, and the rest will fall into place. NL

>FBIanon posts on Sup Forums almost exactly one year ago.
>Flat-out claims that "if Trump wins, this time next year you'll see treason charges flying out at Hillary and Obama."

I think it's really going to fucking happen.

How tall is Bannon? Barron's going to be over 6'6".

Everyone visits Sup Forums.

President's been NON-STOP. The arm of the dem party -- including Faux OPINION Channel -- won't talk about anything but (#1) MUH Russia and then obozocare, then maybe one or 2 other talking points they ALL must stick to.

whitehouse.gov/blog

Get One America News Network to see anything resembling news and what's going on (here and worldwide). It's actual news. They cover just about everything.

I am praying for arrests that will save the children and expose the incredible evil amongst high ranking officials and many elected people and the law system. Nothing will get done because so many are blackmailed by the criminal cabal which controls everything. God Speed. Love and light. Praying for disclosure.

Did this post get 404'd or what

It's Stephen Miller.
He said that he is "going bald, so sad" in one of his previous posts.
Can someone link me to that thread in the archives?

Screencap?

Yea

"Stay thirsty my friends"? Of course its not him, he's not a raging faggot.

If Trump was here, by now he would've figured out the damage he has done to himself with Twitter as of late and would've stopped it.

wouldn't be surprised, i know a girl who went to high school with and she described him as "racist as fuck white supremacist" so he would definitely fit in here

Looks like the thread went nowhere. I blame all you newfags who keep bumping these obvious slide threads instead of bumping legit threads like these. I'm fucking furious at you newfag phoneposting cocksucking dumbfucks but I will deal with you all later.

It's what some snarky asshole who used to call into the Larry Elder Show to bitch about progressives at his California high school would say

I'll see you faggots here at 3 pm tomorrow to celebrate this big nothingburger

>literally played Comey

Yeah okay lol

It was 404'd

Lol what damage? Trump is more powerful than he has ever been. The media and left is crumbling.

LOL at thinking about Bannon having to close out *another* is x /ourguygal/? thread

>It's totally super going to happen
>Said Sup Forums once again while being wrong for the 100th time this year

It was alive for half an hour. It must have slid off the last page due to newfaggots.

Final post from the OP of that thread (Based Stephen Miller):
"
This will only help The President. Many things about the DNC and the Clinton Camp, corruption, it is a big list. Many witness interviews will be announced also, investigation etc. I can not drop any names."

sounds legit

>e
So true! There IS no "media" anymore (unless you get OANN).
Just the 110% scripted propogandaist jobbers of the Uniparty.

Stephen Miller vs Goebbels:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Onlt basic bitch retards think his twitter use is hurting him because the media is crying that theyre no longer the gatekeepers of information. With 140 characters or less he makes them impotent whiney faggots that they truly are. Pic related is the media.

Also I am not sure if you newfag cocksuckers are aware but Trump did a legit AMA here on Sup Forums some time ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/

Yup.

Trump's speech pattern is a few grades below this

Trump reaffirmed this to us: that Sessions was on the case.

It would be insane not to conclude this

Its a stretch but could it be why Mueller is putting so many Clinton donors on his staff? Either theyre gonna flip or have to recuse themselves? Im spitballing here so dont take this as me saying its true.

Right, I understand that. But I firmly believe that Jews have taken over our media. Right now the left and some of the Right are suspicious and/or critical of Israel. I have no doubt our government has piles upon piles of info regarding their infiltration, including info on 9/11, ISIS, and a whole lot more. Expose Israel and everything else falls apart. Including the media.

We may never get another chance like this. I hope and pray Trump is just biding his time.

Not trump but possibly Donald Jr. or an official (Bannon, spicer)
Please god let it be true

top kek

Miller the Clinton killer

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU

I watched this and it made me realize why Trump won.

He's actually posted here before. Bannon tipped him off to this place. Only once.

You'll have to see the screencap. I wish I saved it. He said something like "Bannon tipped me off to this place yada yada. He talked about how KFC has the best gravy ever. Even better than the fanciest restaurants he's been too. Not much else but look for the clues in my next video. 2 and 4" Then in his next campaign video or something you pause at 4:44 and it's him eating KFC and something else invovled. I forgot which exactly. The typing tone was even spot on to his speaking mannerisms. Could have been a very elaborate LARP that got lucky but who knows.

>Trump did a legit AMA
>legit

kys

I like how Trump calls Bannon and Miller "my two Steves"
Bannon and trump in particular do seem remarkably in sync for guys who only officially teamed up for the general campaign

I know FBIanon said verbatim that Obama will be going down on treason charges, so if it's not on that image, might be on this one.

if only

What if the happening is Jared Kushner visiting the Middle East to negotiate a peace deal?

Thank you!

>444
Yeah I've got some cool caps on my computer that detail this but I'm posting from someone else's computer right now, very sad otherwise I'd share it.

For instance Trump posted his pick for the new FBI director at 4:44 AM.

Harkonen like

Did anyone see Lou Dobbs tonight and this segment referenced in particular?

Y'ALL NIGGERS DON'T KNOW STEPHEN MILLER HAS BEEN HERE SINCE HIS DUKE UNIVERSITY DAYS

No shit. That guy is going to be president one day

Some guy made a nice PDF file that has all the FBI user threads on it in a super slick format.
It's on plebbit of all places:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5a2uj7/mega_link_to_fbianon_Sup Forums_ama_transcript_7_amas/

Is it a coincidence that happenings almost always are on Fridays?

operation brokenheart III was last year. no idea why this is popping up. maybe because few days ago operation brokenheart IV happened which had around 30 arrests i think in baltimore

kek. that chick wanted him bad.

Just putting pieces together here but I would bet that all of this has something to do with the FISA warrants and the DNC slush funds.

Nice, much better. Thanks user.

How did I never realize this

This makes too much sense. But what happened to the timeline where the wall gets built this year? What was the divergence point?

did he mean the podesta story?
washingtonexaminer.com/john-podesta-to-be-interviewed-by-house-intelligence-committee-report/article/2626863

>Make vague prediction
>whooaa it's real
Everyone's just having fun, right?

Side by side facial analysis NOW, faggots