My EX was Secretly ALT-RIGHT

Woman finds out ex is alt-right, decides to abort their unborn baby

medusamagazine.com/my-ex-was-secretly-alt-right

Other urls found in this thread:

medusamagazine.com/beyond-pro-choice-the-solution-to-white-supremacy-is-white-abortion
archive.is/gpCKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever helps the cunt sleep at night.

>carry the child of a Nazi
>the solution is eugenics

>saving him 20 years of child support
oh nooo, don't do that....noooo

Never lie or be dishonest with a woman about your political views. Be completely upfront with her.

A woman worth keeping will already share some of your views and be open to hearing your side of things.
A woman who opposes all of your views and/or refuses to listen isn't worth wasting your time on.

Holy fuck, this website...

Beyond Pro-Choice: The Solution to White Supremacy is White Abortion

medusamagazine.com/beyond-pro-choice-the-solution-to-white-supremacy-is-white-abortion

>White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color"

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/gpCKg

TOPKEK, libtards are tards

The website is hyperbolic rage material to generate clicks and thus ad revenue. It's fake.

>I knew it had to be his, because (even though I was on birth control) he was the only guy I’d have sex with without a condom. Aborting his demon span was the most empowering thing I’ve ever done.
>he was the only guy I’d have sex with without a condom
>most empowering thing
white women need to be removed from this planet. even if the white race needs to go white women can't exist in the future. they're even worse than jews

>Michael (((Douglas))) in Falling Down
How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?
Hence the archive.is link, so any curious parties are afforded the opportunity to see for themselves without dispensing those aforementioned clicks and ad revenues.
How about you lurkmoar before posting, newfriend?

Probably, but the fact that people can't immediately tell makes me worry.

This pretty much. I have a friend that is getting fucked by child support and his wife was the cheating whore. It's just a bad system all around.

> oh no, I disagree with my ex's political views!
> time to violently dismember an unborn baby with half his genetics!

Fucking whores.

Nice

>decides to abort their unborn baby
I wonder why they broke up

I like how the writing falls apart when it starts to get emotional

First of all, she said she's mixed race.

Second of all, this is a Poe. It's not for real.

>nazi
guys best friend is a hotep we wuz...

I think this is a false flag website, of a bunch right wingers having a giggle.

stop spamming this shitty troll website

sounds like a made up story OP

You can be straight with us m8. Is this website just to have a giggle, or are you trying to see how many of these retards you can collect in order to help expose the insanity of the left?

"I believe it, because it is absurd!"

These retards believe in shit like Anarcho_Queerism. There would be some that would bite.

Most likely click bait so that it gets a lot of views from morons like you who propagate anything that triggers their emotions.

If it's legit, then it's a bullet dodged. You'd be paying child support to some feminist cunt who will rear your child up as a SJW.

Nonetheless, you are a fucking moron for posting this link.

>>White women should be encouraged to abort their white children, and to use their freed-up time and resources to assist women of color"
Feminism is a disease, a parasite that reproduces using the energy the victim would have used for biological reproduction.

havethisone

>lgbpttqqiiaa+ community,
LGBTSPQR+ community or whatever literally can't be differentiated from satire.

desu i think one of the people on that site are shilling their stories here. I have the weird feeling that they are trying to provoke us so they can play the victim and act like the evil nazis are attacking them

>Gender is a social construct
>Here to smash pathriarchy

Hitler teamed up with African, Turk, and Arab Nationalists (though in an elder brother/paternal role).

GLR was on decent terms with Malcolm X's NOI before both of them, and their respective movements, got killed.

Kek whites are just so superior the only way for shitskins to compete is by killing the only members of our race that cant defend themselves.

this

ignore it

good lol

This is legit a+ satire