Say hello to 2020, drumpfkins

Say hello to 2020, drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democrats are a jewish invention

>DEE JOOS DID IT
white people are such whiny cunts blaming all their problems on other people

Did you just assume my race?
Reported for racism

But that's 2024 OP :(

>implying Drumpf has a chance in 2020
Nice one

ew, a non-white

abort this thread

>white people cant handle the opinions of colored people in their safe space
Awww sweetie, I'm sorry about that cognitive dissonance

Notice how you've lost every single minor election since November?

You're setting yourself up if you think there's going to be a blue wave. The Dems don't even have a candidate to rally behind.

>minor elections in heavily republican districts are going almost blue
Just keep lying to yourself sweetie, youll see come 2020 ;)

>democrat flag
sage.

5.7 million illegals voted in 2008 based upon Harvard stats

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Lost everything major, and everything minor.

When do you start winning?

>going almost blue
Ah, of course, I forgot the standard for winning is actually losing after spending an order of magnitude more money than the opposition :P.

Get out nigger white boiz only

...actually there was much more republican money in the Georgia race than Democrat. Try again though sweetie

Don't respond to op hes just a closet racist bigot he assumed I was white wtf go back to your kkk created by the democrats op

2018 hun ;)

You triggered Nazi? Looks like I've called out your white bigotry and you can't handle it

They should all be able to vote. The policies impact them and they live here.

It's a roastie too
Tits or gtfo

dude you have the dem flag on
everyone knows you just LARPing

Ehmm... how do you arrive to the idea 50 million is smaller than 12?

non whites are subhuman

this

>...actually there was much more republican money in the Georgia race than Democrat. Try again though sweetie
Did the Democrats pull a Otto Warmbier on you?

Nice try edgy faggot. You should murder your entire family before you kys to rid the world of your ilk

>colored
>people
Kek'd. But back to your image, they said the same about 2016.

>We lost all three branches of government in 2016
>Somehow this means we are going to do better next time

Explain this path of logic. I really want to hear it.

Democrat powah!

k keep me posted

>Shariablue worked all last week coming up with new slidethreads to use after Ossoff wins his election.
>Ossoff loses despite $50 million in funding
>Posts slide threads anyways

>Texas
>Democrat
>Ever

What are you smoking, and where can I get some

This is TERRIFYING!
This can't be accurate, but what year was this from?
OP where the hell did you find this?

Blue rustbelt.
Bait

You're counting only money raised by the official campaign. Handel had WAY more in PAC funds

Sorry I came in your safe space and triggered you sweetie. Just go back to jacking off to that hentai, it might calm you down

>thinking discrimination against other people is funny
This is just like 1984

People get reminded of how shitty the country is when republicans are in power

>I can't handle dissenting views so I call them all shills: the post

The future. 2020 common era

Where does Jeb! fit into all of this?

you have nothing to sell other than identity politics, and nobody is buying that shit anymore.

>just like 1984
No, britain and german police arresting people for having the wrong opinions is just like 1984. You lost, you'll lose again, get over it.

>he thinks one election is a trend
Awww honey, you might wanna see a psychologist to fix that deluded mind of yours

You are fucking retarded. No one will vote democrat after a Trump presidency because of how great it has been so far and how great the next 8 years will be.

Texas going democrat? Fuck off libtard. Stay in Commiefornia and enjoy giving your money to the mexican that will fuck your wife every day you're gone from home away working.

>Handel had WAY more in PAC funds
Ok... how much? A source would be appreciated, seeing how you are the sole proveider of this claim.

>Trump presidency because of how great it has been so far

LMAO drumplets are delusional

>making a statement but backing it up with nothing
Nice try sweetie, do better next time

Why do you think vile racists should be allowed to do psychological damage to minorities and women by spreading their toxic ideology?

Keep deluding yourself faggot. 1000 seats lost since Obama and the number keeps growing

>white people
>blaming all their problems on other people

What exactly has he done, that you find great?

I'll take "What do liberals dream about in their sleep?" for 500, Alex.

Say it with me, MADAME PRESIDENT

Because that's the very definition of freedom of speech. Oh well. Generation Zyklon will take the reigns eventually and purge the subhumans and it won't be an issue to begin with anymore.

>trends stay the same
Trump has doomed the republicans for the next decade with his retardation. Good luck in 2018 though

Well listening to the Democrats expectations of a Trump Presidency (world war, famine, ocean front property in Denver, Mexicans in death camps, billions dead from not having health insurance, etc.), it sounds like if armageddon doesn't happen by 2020 ya'll are pretty much fucked.

>Indiana
>Blue

Not even once you fucking mouthbreather.

gr8 b8 m8

>georgia going blue
>ever
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>being this delusional
It's coming hun

>freedom of speech
Subjective nonspecific term. Can be interpreted in many different ways

Wow what an insightful and constructive post!!!

>see's Texas blue
>OP calls his supporters "drumpfkins"
>Shareblue or Leaf confirmed

My girl Kamala for POTUS

>Generation Zyklon

Will be the most diverse in american history

>People get reminded of how shitty the country is when republicans are in power

So your argument is essentially that democrats will bamboozle the gullible sheep into switching teams just because they aren't in power now?
What reason would a republican have to switch to the cuck team?
I don't see it.

Also president trump has gotten more done in 5 months than most presidents ever get to do. Billions of dollars of foreign investment into the US, end of sequester, building the wall, America loves all of this. Commies gonna get BTFO again and again.

He hasn't let in thousands of refugees into the great city I live in.

He's stopped some companies from moving jobs overseas already.

He's already proposed an excellent brilliant idea for the wall: solar panels.

He's already proposed excellence tax and health care reform.

It's only been a few months. Holy shit, this feels like 4 years of another president. Maybe you just don't understand that yet.

that map is the most delusional thing i've ever seen. sincerely, a legal mexican from georgia.

Sweetie, honey

Tits or gtfo OP

It's too early for this shit. I'm still tired from the election. We should honestly take a break from this shit. I'm sure this is just here to wear us out guys.

I know this is bait, but...

>Texas
>Blue
>Ever

You are one stupid motherfucker.

Well its good they are running Jim Web then.

I JUST WANT TO SHOUT OF TH EVERY IMPORTANT POINT:

IF TRUMP WAS LIKE ANY OF THE PREVIOUS 5 PRESIDENTS, IT FEELS LIKE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN FOUR YEARS.

HE GETS SHIT DONE, FOR US. DON'T LOSE THIS. HE IS GETTING IT DONE...FOR US.

...Except it happened in 2008. lol bless your heart

>has been trending blue for years
>somehow will never go blue
Nice one

>she disagrees with me!
>SHILL!!!

...no, people just see that when Democrats aren't in power, everything turns to shit because of corporate greed and corruption.

Wanna source any of those claims?

Nice try shlomo, keep sending money to failing candidates and we'll enjoy winning. Even fags and niggers are for Dolan gkumpf the democratic party is killed

This is ADORABLE.

Just ADORABLE.

It's also the thinking of a fucking lunatic, but it's adorable. You won't see an election map like that in your lifetime, unless it's fictional.

>Say hello to 2020, drumpfkins

Unless you can figure out something besides urbanization, mass immigration, and beating up on rural communities, your party is done in national politics.

Thats where youre wrong kiddo

>been trending blue for decades
>massive millennial migration and Hispanic immigration
>will somehow never swing

What has he done between Tuesday night when your pajama boy got blown the fuck out and tonight to doom the Republican party for the next decade? We know someone like you will never vote Republican. It's the independents that the Democrat party is losing and the Republican party is gaining because the Democrat party is getting more and more ridiculous as the years go by. It's to the point now where you can face charges for not referring to a freak by its preferred pronoun and instead referring to it by what it was born as.
I'm not sure why you lefties think normal people don't have a problem with that.

You are shill as fuck. Lol, 'guys'... Ok queer

Tell your boss Soros to go suck a fat one you kike!

Bless your heart

If you honestly think that's the 2020 map, you got another thing coming kido

i really don't because you must be retarded and would not understand anyway. Or...you are paid to shill; either way: fuck off. Can you not google yourself? Apparently not or you are paid to be a shill and know the truth deep down.

>>has been trending blue for years
>>somehow will never go blue
>Nice one
just like how it was supposed to be blue in 2016 right? just how ossof was leading in the polls right? lmao just lmao, step foot in any city besides atlanta and tell me you actually think it will ever be blue

>He hasn't let in thousands of refugees into the great city I live in.
I'm glad he has time to run your city as well as the country

>He's stopped some companies from moving jobs overseas already.
According to those companies, they where planning on coming back anyways

>He's already proposed an excellent brilliant idea for the wall: solar panels.
The wall will never be built, and as much as his support base hates taxes, it'll raise them even more with those panels.

>He's already proposed excellence tax and health care reform.
Ah yes, the estate tax repeal which will make him and his friend's children richer, various tax breaks for big industry companies to make them more money, and a health care reform that still will not pass

>It's only been a few months. Holy shit, this feels like 4 years of another president. Maybe you just don't understand that yet.
Yeah, it's hard to believe that so many campaign promises can be broken in such a short time. I'm excited to see incompetence and early onset dementia for the next four years

Unless Democrats learn from their mistakes from last election, Trump is going to win again. They are doubling down on the "WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL NAZIS" talking points instead of asking themselves why they lost the largest voting demographic in the country.

Screaming "sexist, racist, homophobic bigot!" at every single working class white man and woman lost Democrats the last election, and since they have failed horribly to realize that, they are destined to lose the next one.

Kanye 2020

People always talk about the crazies on Sup Forums, but that map. Seriously? Who is your candidate? Nobody. Obama can't run, and he'd lose. Clinton would lose worse--it would be a Trump redemption tour with him winning popular vote. Sanders is your only candidate that stands a chance, but the problem with Sanders is he's lacking in substance (can't beat Ted Cruz in a debate, seriously?), plus his wife seems to be in some legal shit. But hey, don't stop believing, Journey.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? The vast majority of both groups voted for Hillary.

>he doesn't realize trump is already such a big failure he will lose by a landslide to ANY democrat that is fielded.

You do realize that our platform is much bigger than that don't you? Go look it up, it might be enlightening to your sheltered mind.

This!!!!!!
Im from WI and the DNC leadership can jump off a cliff and all will be good!

you really think the amish will flip PA blue?

> I'm glad he has time to run your city as well as the country
good for you then

> According to those companies, they where planning on coming back anyways
yeah....right no one ever saves face...

> The wall will never be built, and as much as his support base hates taxes, it'll raise them even more with those panels.
yes it will

> Ah yes, the estate tax repeal which will make him and his friend's children richer, various tax breaks for big industry companies to make them more money, and a health care reform that still will not pass
Just wait an see.

>Yeah, it's hard to believe that so many campaign promises can be broken in such a short time. I'm excited to see incompetence and early onset dementia for the next four years
whatever helps you work as a shill and get through the day, man. I understand we need the money. The jews have us in a stranglehold.

>who is Corey booker
>who is tulsi gabbard

You're living in the past. The Democrat party has plenty of rising stars

Atlanta dominates your state though lol

>mad I called for sources
Back to /r/eddit drumpfy

Trump will win in a landslide victory in 2020, because the niggers won't be voting at all next time.

I'll admit, I'm pretty impressed by the persistence of your type--either fellow b8poster, legit shill, or another angry SJW who thinks this sea of piss will ever be swayed to any particular political ideology.

I'm thinking you're of the b8poster variety. Enjoy you delicious (you)s, brah. saged

>Georgia
>Blue
Felons can't vote, retard

You're right. Hillary is 50 points ahead.

Thanks. Got some real good farming tonight.

What are your sources other than anecdotal evidence about states like TX and GA trending blue?

....in a prison cell next to Debbie Schultz and Podesta

No, no, no, no.

It works like this. You ask for sources, I can ask for sources. Where are yours?

Migration patterns of millenials moving to southeastern and southwestern states for jobs in right to work industries.