Pasadena Metro Arrest for machete and AR-15

>Yesterday Christopher Harrison Goodine, 28 of Union City GA was arrested in Pasadena for public urination police found he had a AR-15 with two loaded mags and machete.

It seems really strange there is no mugshot of him in 24 hours. I suspect he is black.

>A man with the same name was arrested in 2015 after he walked into the Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York, wearing a bulletproof vest and a ski mask.

The Sheriffs department were quick to pat themselves on the back but there is no picture of the guy. He may not even exist! This just seems fishy.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/11/16/nut-wearing-bullet-proof-vest-wanted-a-shower-at-waldorf-astoria-spa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Look how badass we are.

>thats a cache in Canada

Selfie time.

Same suspect two years ago.

nypost.com/2015/11/16/nut-wearing-bullet-proof-vest-wanted-a-shower-at-waldorf-astoria-spa/

only Christopher Goodine mugshot pictures I find are black man

Seems about right.

DR. GOODINE I'M LAPD
UH, YOU DON'T GET TO BRING AR-15S

How this person have suppressors?
He steal this shit?

Could this be our dindu? The guy was reported as homeless. The DC shooter was living out of his car....

yea that's the face that keeps popping up. how the hell is he getting all the guns and swords!

How do reporters get mugshots? Do I have to make a FOIA requests at the station? I'm just a few miles away from the sheriffs station that made the arrest.

I live in the same area as Pasadena. There is the good part and then there is the nigger part of Pasadena that you want to avoid. My guess is that he is from that area.

they're clearly homemade

I dunno about that. My level of expertise is basically searching someones name and hoping for the best.

Some articles said he boarded the train somewhere in Korea town. He was arrested at the Sierra Madre Goldline station which isn't a bad area. You're probably talking about North Lake and all that.

The Goldline has been moving a lot of homeless into the San Gabriel Valley since the extension was completed last year.

A few weeks ago a few black kids from Pasadena used the train to come to Arcadia to rob a boarder patrol agent who shot two of them.

in the vale. can confirm. had a homeless guy sleep outside our house the other week. never seen that around here before.

>sprinklers on
>vagrant gone

I've heard stories from every city out to Glendora seeing a uptick in vagrants as soon as the train opened.

Arcadia is chasing them off public property as per the city ordinance but if they settle at a closed business or property with a absentee landlord they do nothing.

noho has a shit ton now but the goldline has definitely made it spread

This is why you don't let non-whites in you're country

They're legal in more states than illegal.

Saw this twice on local news, nothing to identify him.

Suppressors are legal to own with a tax stamp in most states. Despite what you may think, movies are not real life, and "silencers" only reduce the noise report from a firearm to the point where it's uncomfortable to hear, rather than painful.

Hell, they don't even do that for the really large calibers.
Suppressors reduce sound by 15-25 decibels by and large. For the stuff that's 140 decibels that's still incredibly loud, and why it's important to double up on hearing protection. A suppressor as well as noise canceling headphones is the safest way to protect your ears.

I mean to say, for stuff that's 140 decibels that's still incredibly loud, and the stuff pushing 180, that means it's still loud enough to damage hearing,