Does Johnny Depp want to assassinate Trump?

What the fuck is with this guy lately?

youtube.com/watch?v=YF4_CuHjXE8

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
help.disney.com/en_US/Disney-Sites/Contact?productCode=Disney-Movies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heroin is a hell of a drug

Fuck this is so triggering! Let's get the Kekistan Army on this !!

>jewish controlled hollywood actor wants to kill trump
what a surprise.

just wants attention

Give it a few months, he'll be on the list with all the others.

He's a washed up eccentric actors that peaked in the 90s and ran through his fortune so now he's saying and doing anything yo stay "hip and relavant" with the kids these day. Not to mention he's fucking oldand hasn't made a good movie in years.

Time to update THAT picture

>grid face/low t cell count

Depp has AIDS

How many times will this Work? Madonna, Katy Perry, Miley, Kathy Griffin, Depp all the same trick. Say some outrageous shitty and become relevant again.

I wonder how long they are going to milk Pirates of the Caribbean. Shits been going on for 12 years.

Of course he doesn't actually want to do it..... he just wants to put it in the minds of his followers that it is a morally acceptable thing to do (or even a moral imperative).

"I lie for a living"
glad he clarified

They are awful movies the first one was watchable and had great effects for its time but,that movie is old And not even one you rewatch.

>What the fuck is with this guy lately?
fbi.gov/tips

I always took him more of the coke type

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

Yeah so fucking old just stop. Retire leave with some fucking dignity if you are a true artist.

No shit, the Trump Curse is very real

Seeing Janet Reno die the day before Trump won confirmed it for me - the recent stuff has all just been icing on the cake

He looks like he has AIDS

>What the fuck is with this guy lately
he's always been a fruitloop

Even if he says it
We all know celebrities follow trends, it'll die down maybe

Should start having the military arrest people who say this shit in public. They'd quiet down real quick if they knew their door would get kicked in at 3 AM.

I like how he thinks he's a old rock and roll star and not someone who has been JUST'd.

there's a lot missing from this collage, and i'm too lazy to add to it

He thinks he is Doc Holliday, but he is definitely no huckleberry.

>not someone who has been JUST'd.
Make the meme boys

if the UK was following their own laws he would be arrested. But they currently only go after native English people complaining about Muslims blowing up little girls.

Jesus fucking Christ, who the fuck made this?

Did he miss the part where that actor not only became universally vilified (and killed), but the President he assassinated became a martyr when he would have otherwise been remembered as mediocre?

The assassination that caused the complete economic ruin of an entire ethno-region of the US for 3 generations instead of a quick and painless recovery?

Depp clearly has never read anything about Boothe beyond the memes.

He's still character acting as hunter s Thompson.

>Mumble mumble, good god! We must act! Those crazy bastards are closing in!

the only good thing to come out of it was the music
youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
Hans Zimmer is one Jew I wouldn't gas

Karma Chameleon looking ass

it was a labor of love. started off with just a few, and as you can imagine, more and more were added. it's missing about 4+ columns judging by the last panel since the last addition

Is this thread a Secret Service honeypot? Fuck you guys, I'm outta here.

>Six months later
>Being a celebrity
>Still triggered over Trump winning
>

I forgot, yeah that was a good part, I just relistened. I liked it when it came out but they probably should have quit there. Not franchise the shit out of it.

>Plebs don't realise he was talking about JFK

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?"

Also, all of these Hollykike stars have to be anti-trump or they get Mel Gibson'd in a second

this midlife crisis cokehead is gonna drop dead of a heart attack any day now

>all of these Hollykike stars have to be anti-trump or they get Mel Gibson'd in a second
True. Look at what happened to Tim Allen. He said something nice about Trump and the next thing you know his show gets shoahed.

S

Needs to find work after being fleeced by Musk's new fiance. Any time you see celebs go political, it's to find work or make sure they get an award.

He craves attention. He's getting it.

help.disney.com/en_US/Disney-Sites/Contact?productCode=Disney-Movies

Reminder to contact Disney and let them know they are actively losing customers from parents who will not support a company that employs traitors and those who wish violence on our elected officials.

It might seem irrelevant but they really do read these and every single bit of public opinion that drives out these anti-trump scum bags helps.

didnt he beat the shit out of his fiance or something, or did she make it up

It's amazing to me the level that Trump is in these people's fucking head. Have never seen anything even close to it. They hated Bush but it didn't seems so personal.

I really think a lot of them are jealous. They wish they could do what Trump did.

Think what you want about him, but he's an international star. Maybe the most "known" man on Earth right now.

Celebs would gobble a bag of aids infested dicks for that claim.

We have your dogs hostage Johnny, don't try anything funny.

This isn't triggering, enraging, disappointing, I'm not even mad. It's so incredibly embarrassing and cringeworthy. Flanked by his Yes fans all fawning over a badly aged actor who's only work has him made up beyond recognition reciting over the top scripts in a directors work that's more than 80% CGI. It's sad that even those that have fame and money can't control the addiction of the spotlight enough that they say such reprehensible things.

That's not true the liberal media skewered Bush too, they likened Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield to the three horses of the apocalypse, and Bush was always on Vacation, 9/11., Katrina the list goes on.

Kek, this reminds me of Dreamcatcher where aliens use celebrities to manipulate public opinion against resisting.

That's just it at one point he was recognized as a good actor. But his legacy will be just what you described, sad.

I was talking about Hollywood faggots. Their hate for Trump is on another level than it was for Bush.

As requested.

He stopped being friends with doug stanhope after his ex wife got called out for bullshitting. Johnny Depp would rather side with a woman who sucked him dry than a friend trying to help.

It was not a joke.

The key quote here, and some outlets are leaving it out, is when he's says, "it's about time."

>talk shit because you're a millionaire actor blasted out of your mind on drugs
>eventually get arrested because turns out talking shit like that is illegal

No they did the same shit to Bush, and Clinton. really they did. Trump is not special in that regard. Social media wasn't a thing then, so it just seems worse now. It's not. Every president has been made fun of. Fuck they compared Reagan to having the IQ of a chimp.

He won't make it to 2018

Kek wills it

ANTI-WHITE THUG

Three is a relatively strong magical number, but it isn't seven.

Let's change that. 777 and J.D dies.

(((777)))

Depp is looking rough.
Really needs to lay off of the smack.

It's the payotte

different anons added to it over time, that's why none of the cropping lines up

>The assassination that caused the complete economic ruin of an entire ethno-region of the US for 3 generations instead of a quick and painless recovery?
Fuckoff.

Oh look, we have a buttertoothed historical denialist.

Johnny Deppstate

This is true though, the death of Lincoln led to a corrupt, inefficient government.

Sup Forums reporting in but who the fuck can tell the difference between our boards anyways?
Depp has done nothing worthy of note since Donnie Brascoe except ruin a good marriage and turn his daughter into a whore.
These are the ramblings of a well known drunkard but it still hurts when he used to be so damn good.

It's a death cry from an over the hill actor who hasn't done anything good in a decade.

try 2 decades and it just makes it even sadder.
>Donnie Brasco is a 1997 American crime drama film directed by Mike Newell, and starring Al Pacino and Johnny Depp. Michael Madsen

Depp is showing his age
I also attribute his odd behaviour with being part-Indian

isn't this guy an alcoholic wife beater?? and losing 50% of his wealth to the bitch. what a sad cunt.

Elon Musk swooped in and saved Johnny for some reason,really best not to think of it lest you get into the mind of a man who got cucked by the same woman TWICE and then accepted Amber Heard as a future instead of space taravel.

Could you guys please stop blaming California for this. Johnny Depp is from Kentucky. They were imposed on us. Californians are not the bad guys

He's acting like a teenager trying to be edgy.
He's also dressed like one.

he was ok, not really that great.

he's been in California for decades and your state is a communist shithole.

Well ,maybe he is not so bad. He told people, I lie for a living. In other words, please ignore me if you have a single functioning brain cell.

That is just ignorant.

I don't really know who any of these people are. Madonna was famous when I was a little kid, but I don't know why.

lots o autism

Probably hard drugs or underage prostitutes.

Nearly old guy leaves long time wife for hot young thing so as to feel young again.
Youngster leaves soon, calls him old man, makes him feel old and unloved.
Goes crazy.
Crazy old man.

Haven't read the thread but his comments are 100% enough for the SS to detain him while it's investigated.

The next time he steps on American soil he should absolutely be arrested. This would be so hilarious.

fuckin a this needs to happen.

There was all this patriotism bullshit after (((911))), how many anons are old enough to remember that? If you didn't shill for Israel, you were un-American.

Now these actors think theyre being patriots by standing up for the jews, it's the same thing on the other side, wtf??!?