For every dog that chinese people beat to death and eat, why dont we find some chinese america kid...

For every dog that chinese people beat to death and eat, why dont we find some chinese america kid, beat them to death and eat them? Isnt that fair chinky winkies? Also, whats the difference between thinking beating a dog to death will increase your 2 inch penis size, and being subhuman? I cant see the difference.

You want to kill a little Asian kid?
>FBI

We'll just be hungry again in half an hour.

If that kind of equivalence is correct, is it safe to reason that dogs in america lack ability to consent?

Awe im sorry, did i insult your chink relatives in the homeland?
Ive had dogs that show more emotion than chinese people. So its really not fair. We should be killing 2 chinks for every dog your grandparents eat.

>unironically believing animal life>human life

the real idiots that should be gassed are you faggots who place feelings over objective truths values

chinks are subhuman drones, but they still are of the genus of the apex predator on this planet, they can do whatever the fuck they want with lesser animals until someone stops them physically. aint gunna be some dogfucker from San Fran

maybe for every cow a yank butchers we should find a fat one and make them shart in the mart

Yeah but now we'll be muhammads but what if i agree with you? I might be in san fran so you fuck the dog now?

>engrish

Dogs are retarded wolves.

it's not always BEATING the dog to death

you only prevent and postpone your own spiritual evolution by turning a blind eye to the suffering of all animals and continuing to eat meat.

it's actually good that you feel something upon seeing the mistreatment and murder of doggos in china - it's a step along your path towards becoming a vegan. once you realize that every cow, pig, chicken, sheep, etc feels as much suffering as those doggos, your meat eating days are very limited.

enjoy!

but it is always chinks

I don't really have a problem with them eating dogs, but if they kidnap someones pet off the street to eat it, they should be executed, furthermore, if they are torturing the animals before eating them IE; boiling them alive etc, they should as well, be executed.

it's one thing to just talk about chinks eating dogs

>white bois be mad

top kek, dogs are animals like everything else. eat em up

> Chinese
> Souls

it's another thing to see them torturing man's best friend

They should be executed for that. Psychopaths.

Pic related is your flag

Chinks aren't human. Dogs are infinitely more valuable than any Chinese subhuman.

whats so bad about killing another creature to eat it?

/thread

where are you goin with this because it seems that your about to go off to fuck a dog

ah, the old homo blowing himself never-ending fag loop

>tfw there are niggers murdering and killing white Americans as we speak, and this will never end until the end of time

China is just a fucked up chaotic place...

Tell the Chinese that milled muzzies improve their potency instead of rare animals

Problem solved

People who deserve to get legitimately skinned alive

The Fuhrer would be furious with you

Well, it's a conscious creature and if we could get everything we needed without killing another animal I'd be all for it. (That doesn't seem practical as far as I know though).

With that said, these folks don't just kill the animals, they make them suffer a really slow death. Cooking/Skinning them alive. It's just extremely evil.

Sure chinks are terribly immoral but unfortunately it's not only chinks.

Fascisim is the only path to maintain internal morality and enforce it on lower humans, those who violate it should be reprimanded harshly.

Imperialism is right and I would argue its even our duty to enforce a higher moral code.

fucking chinks