America is the modern roman empire

America is mirroring the fall of the roman empire to an absolute T. The roman empire fell due to its success and its influx in slaves which took work away from the middle class, driving them slowly to poverty. These men and women, some even soldiers of the imperium, began to turn against their government and made the job of the barbarian hordes all the easier. Today instead of conquest, automation and machines will take those jobs instead and instead of the barbarian hordes we face a much more terrifying enemy: Muslims and the spread of shariah law. If we do not make reforms for blue collar workers soon this is how the American empire will fall, and we will but another empire to rise only to fall.

t bump

SAUCE
AND REQUESTING BACK AND PROFILE

Name the jew

Daily reminder not to race mix.

> thinking human societies are really controlled by collective human decision-making rather than the far greater forces of techno-sociological, economical & environmental trends

Yeah, the the drops of water in the river just really in consent to go from the hills toward the seas...

When will sapienlets ever learn?

No shit. Same thing happened to Britain, France, Spain and Germany.

Fuck off.

>America is the modern Roman empire
WORDS fall from MOUTH
Like SHIT from ARSE!

Correct, and this was all predicted in the bible. We're getting down into the toes of Daniel now. Good luck to all of us.

Also, all semitic people are enemies. As are Africans. Europeans and Asians will collide in the future, if Europeans survive.

Stop posting pictures of this race-mixing whore.

>will sapienlets ever learn?
Nope

so we can assume that islam and zionism will also fail right?

The Roman Empire fell because it became Christian.

Also, source on pic?

With prayers to Hitler, yes.

Roman republic, roman empire, Byzantium and HRE are all the same and lasted nearly 2000 years total

Some instagram whore that got blacked and sextape was released. Forgot the name

WOW! USA is like Rome? How'd you come up with that one? You must be some kind of genius, user! What an original thought. Have you started writing a book on this idea yet? You should, more people deserve to know this groundbreaking information.

Reasons for the collapse of the Roman Empire:

Civic duty in the form of Roman Manipular armies(the armed forces of Rome prior to the establishment of the more permanent Legions) was given away for the Legions.

Semitic Religions in the form of Christianity shattered the idea of Roman superiority and created a system where the Pope had as much or more power than the ruling Caesar. Roman identity was removed and in many cases the church had no problem with Barbarians as long as they were also christian. Fighting for the roman religion was removed.

Degeneracy and profligacy: Great success breeds good times which creates weak men. The massive material wealth of the empire created of the original Roman citizenry a bunch of hedonistic filth unwilling to fight for a greater purpose, instead choosing to consume endlessly.

Parasites: Great power attracts parasites. The greater the power, the more parasites that can feed off of it. At one point most of the city of Rome (the largest city in the world at that point that had 1.5 million residents) was 3/4 government subsidized in the form of the Grain dole. Filth from the middle east and parts of barbarian europe came to suckle the teet.

Rome collapsed under it's own rotten foundation. The strength that built it was simply gone by 200 AD. With hindsight we can see clearly why it fell.

Thanks man, makes me feel good.

The Roman Empire stayed in power because it co-opted Christianity in the First Council of Nicaea, pulling the good old 'make it work for me or die' trick.

Moar!

Eh, the Republic and Empire, yeah. The Empire was built off the Republic after all. Byzantium split from the West, and the Holy Roman Empire was a different empire from the original.

>America is mirroring the fall of the roman empire to an absolute T.
All thanks to those faggot roman(italian/jew) immigrants that we let in over a century ago.

They lost their empire, now they're back to ruin ours.

>Holy Roman Empire was a different empire from the original
Correct, however it was an attempt to keep the Roman Empire alive, and wasn't challenged.

The Roman Empire was long dead by then, so it wasn't really keeping it alive so much as trying to start it again.

If it died, then what was in between? If you can name an empire in that region in that time then I'll listen.

>to fall
>Voted Nigger
already happened multiple times man, the fight has changed and never stops but we carry on

literally the grossest picture of a women i have seen in atleast 3 months

come to terms with the fact you want to bang dudes already you weird ass

It simply baffles me that the 1% know what this all entails, it has all happened before and it is happening again before our very eyes. What kind of person could be so greedy, so fucking self centered that they would want to destroy the very system that gave them their wealth in the first place?

There was no empire there because the Western Roman Empire fell.

Some feel a balkanized America is a better America

>America is mirroring the fall of the roman empire to an absolute T.
yes... except that the burger "empire" was never an empire proper -- only a gap-filler zionist vassal, between WW2 and China's rise back to the top

Thats what I mean when I say it went unchallenged.
If the US collapsed today but the population still claimed to be americans then it would mean its still America until another nation is formed in its place.
People were running around claiming to be roman that whole time

most human empires last about 10 generation it has been calculated so the pic is correct
also byzantium did keep loosing territory also HRE was not roman and maybe one exeption to the rule in case of romans

>glorly

HRE claimed more territory than the empire it "replaced".
So long as nobody at that time challenged HREs claim to being the roman empire than it was the roman empire regardless.

So watcha gonna do about it faggot? Oh yeah, nothing. So fuck off and kys.

It was still a fundamentally different political entity, in the same way that the Roman Empire was not the Roman Republic, and the United States is not the British Empire.

>The united states is not the british empire
Because somebody challenged that claim, otherwise had nobody said anything even operating with some autonomy, america as a territory wouldve been considered part of the British Empire.
There was no roman tea party

I want to be her bitch slave.

What can I do? I'm no politician or a man of great wealth. All I can do is vote for those that say they will do something about the issues, then be disappointed when nothing changes. I love democracy.

>my opinion isnt winning
>democracy doesnt work
Don't start that shit here

i didn't see that...

Who?

>You are capable of finding and interacting with other human beings
>You are capable of improving yourself and developing necessary skills

Then start fucking doing it instead of moaning about things you cannot nor will ever be able to change.

“The longer you can look back, the farther you can look forward.”—Winston Churchill

It will all repeat, Anons. Humanity is a BIG organism, doomed to repeat the same cycle over and over again.

>somebody challenged that claim

This isn't Europa Universalis.
The United States inherited Britain's naval infrastructure and global preeminence after WW2. If the Nazis had nuked Britain into a smoking crater, and America started calling itself the British Empire, it still would not be the British Empire that existed pre WW2, based in London, ruled by the British royal family. Historians hundreds of years later would refer to it as the Anglo-American Empire or something, because it would be a different political entity.

>If the Nazis had nuked Britain into a smoking crater, and America started calling itself the British Empire, it still would not be the British Empire.
What about Australia? Tell me to my face that if the island was nuked and royals made it to Australia and claimed australia to be the british empire and NONE of the people of Australia challenged that would that not be the British Empire??

New babylon user.....shits biblical

The whore of babylon is the statue of liberty read revelations

It would depend on how much remained of the British people, laws, and civic institutions. If all you have is the royal family and everything else is Australian, then no, different entity, same name.
Historians would likely differentiate it.

Consider that from 1204 to 1261, there were three entities calling themselves the Roman Empire. Were all of them the classical Roman Empire?

Boomers fucked it.

>there were three entities calling themselves the Roman Empire.
Not any aspect of the Roman empire challenged the other. There was no battle for the name of the empire. You cant call something dead if the sum of its parts are functioning and claiming to be alive.
>Were all of them the classical Roman Empire?
Now all of the sudden we have to call it "classical roman empire"? Thats moving the goal posts.
To view the Roman Empire properly you have to look at the evolution and eventual death of the empire itself, not the technicalities of its inner workings.

So you're admitting that there is a difference between the classical Roman Empire and its successor states?

I'm not moving the goalposts, that's what this entire discussion is about.

>roman middle class

roman who? yah, nah. trying to hard to draw parallels

>admitting that there is a difference between the classical Roman Empire and its successor states?
No, read my post, it clearly states there is an evolution of the empire itself.
If any nation should have a change in economic or foreign policy with a new president or chancellor or PM it shouldn't be considered a new nation.
If at some point either there was a nation that challenged and defeated the roman empire in its entirety and planted their own flag then was defeated and some random guy choose to resurrect the roman empire then yes, I might agree with you. But that didnt happen and the empire died out on its own.

America won't even last a century as a global empire.

What are you talking about faggot?

shit what was this authors name

solution is simple

lower gov spending and regs

Is that anasophia robb?:^)

dunno

YesJulz is her name
She was indeed BLACKED. She had a fat ass tho

Thats too bad. Id sex that golden bearded woman

freaky

>peach fuzz in women

It's a shitty shop retard, though with all the 2D animu girls posted around here the average 4channer probably can't tell the difference between real and fake anymore.

I want to lick that peachy texture

Your country is the Colosseum of the world.

>british empire
>shitty little island no one cares about
>having an empire

This is Finno-Korean Hyperwar levels of dumb.

No.

If anything America is mirroring any greed basterd in power ever who want to squeeze every single drop of everyone and at some point stop caring about his people to pleace his greediness and now sacrifice his people to in some sort of treason accommodate foreigners because like any jew or royal know one soul one coin to the tax jar, why you think democrats being flooding the country with foreigners screwing your neighborhoods?

You don't say?

Yeah but what is the source of OP???

Fascinating way of looking at it.

Ah, the "I enjoy letting rich arabs shit on me while I fellate their camel stud for money" uniform.

>was not roman
Nor Holy. Nor an Empire, really.

180 AD is the end of Rome?

Hahahahahahaha. You've never heard of the post-crisis empire have you. They gave up on the Senate and became a full blown monarchy like most of the empires on that list. Now that's to about 400 AD, so another 200 years. It seems it's not the empire that lasts 200 years, but the system and government. America will remain, be it under a Caesar or under a new Republic

Julieanna Goddard.

retarded chinks really think this.
Get ready to be dead wrong, you'll all be kissing american ass for the next 300 years easily. America will be the top and only super power through these next few centuries easy. Bank on it, screen shot this, look at this in 300 years and see how right I am.

America was not on top for all it's time... Basically only since ww2.

Clock starts then.

No, America is mirroring the fall of the Roman Republic.

Exactly, European empire laster 400-500 years, US empire will last until at least 2400. get used to it foreign poor fags hahahahahahhaa

julieanna goddard

So then what family will be the first imperial family?

Indeed it is

>An empire fell from a religion they were actively trying to destroy and never really adopted
Huh really makes me think

yep a bunch of germans larping as romans

>YesJulz-Sex-Tape-Leaked-
where?

>julieanna goddard
Great ass, but blacked

Then we had five hundred years of Empire, you got any other arguments user?

exactly, finaly another american i see here who knows and see how your country actually is.
that's why north and south fought over.
a country slowly taken over by bankers and industrialists under the illusion of freedom
study roman history and see the future of your precious USA... And have a good look at the era when Constantine made christianity a state religion and tossed the old gods out of the window.
and study your own history, have a look at around 1965 and the sudden change of what is written on your money bills.

Replace America with "The West"