What happens to Italians on the day of the rope?

What happens to Italians on the day of the rope?

Into the oven

Kill traitors before enemies. Italians have proven they are a liability even when an ally and will switch sides when convenient.

Vatican demolished, and wops are expelled from the United States. Rep Scalise can go to Patagonia, for example.

The ones with Moorish and African blood will be gassed. The purely European ones, with untainted blood, will also be gassed because fuck Italians.

An attempt is made, but no rope is found with enough friction to hold their greasy necks. Instead they are consigned to the linguini gulags

kek

They actually prevented Germany from losing the war sooner by holding the British off for the pathetically short time that they did. otherwise, the German army would have been more stretched out than it already was.

First WHY US is so successful?
Italy go back to lira, quick all commies!
Britain the most efficient people in the world? no doubt
Poland could have a nice country with your currency.

Their Greek and African adventures were an active hindrance to the axis war effort

Wut?

What is this post trying to convey?

mama mia

Those who are "not ok" get the rope.

You choke yourselves on our food you wouldn't eat and post ironically

They literally opened an unnecessary front months before Barbarossa that Germany had to divert resources to save their asses with just because muh Mare Nostrum.

Dividing white people is a Jewish tactic.

Use emu feathers and a foster. Maybe some welfare and criminality. A giant spider or swimming penis i saw in another thread. Fucking freaks

But we don't know if they are even white.

Why US is awesome?
Guns! You have the fucking freedom. Mate, you burgers can own a gun fight against tyranny because you have a gun. Here things are different

I can't eat pizza any more.

>Why US so successful?

Originally because of the period they grew where they had kicked out the jews and built the industrial revolution. But since 1913 they been sliding back into the hands of the jews.
You need to read the book by Henry Ford,
The International Jew

i guess we'll make do, like always

They a-haveta go-a back-a caprisi?

Define "OK".

Are Northern Italians acceptable?

>burger meme

If they convert and change their names, but only if if they do it in time, user.

I'm a blonde, green eyed north italian.

Not a drop of arabic/nigger tier blood in my body.

Will I get a pass?

No, you are even lower than true-blooded Italians.

Damn, stabbed in the back by Sup Forums once again.

I am a terrone from Sicily will i hang?

A bunch of Nords larping on this thread as if Mediterraneans haven't accomplished a million times more than them.

And yet modern day swedes, germans and french are cool? kys

Italians are white. This thread is jewish as fuck.

After the dagos wiped out the germanic Goths who used to live there and often ruled there, it's only just to clean the peninsula of their race; the papacy post-Reformation also spread their heresy into the Americas and created the mestizo race of Hispanics and for that as well they need to go into the dustbin of history.

Salty, mmm.

you mad Gaul boi?

You are all forgetting that Nordic people were the first "refugees" who helped the fall of an empire that has never seen afterwards in Europe

We've already gotten a peek at it my friend.

took Rome literally 500 years to get to that point after Gauls sacked Rome several times in BC

They bake-a pizza pies and fix-a my plumbing

Many kikes here. Italians are White. There are different kinds of White people.

Somebody shop ''Refugees Welcome'' to it.

Will agree to spare them the rope if they agree to give me one of their fine ass women.

im 1/4 rest of my blood is northern european and british. do i get a pass?

>muh jews

You're boring, user.
Zzz...

No. 75% of nigger blood is too much. GAS!

What's your religion, user.?

Luigi is already under advisement here, T.B.H. --->

>checks flag
>checks out

Same thing that happens to the Moortugese, nothing.

Guys I'm worried I won't fit in a post race-war world as an ethnic Sicilian. The commies will gas me for being white but the edgelords will gas me for being non-white. What do I do?

THey'll be forced into Pizza Labour Camps where they will make pizza to feed the Right Wing Death Squads

There was that "cultural appropriation" article about the new Mario game. I guess that means Italians are white and Hispanics are not.

Disregarding the eyebrows..Looks pretty similar though...

Mamma mia, oy vey!

and now they cry about refugees today. Poetic tbqh!

join the mafia with me

>Guys I'm worried I won't fit in a post race-war world as an ethnic Sicilian.

If you admit to bein Sicilian, you really have it coming. Cosa Nostra is crap, as are most things roman-catholic. Why don't you man up and just be an American?

Oy vey nice try.

I mean I'll swear up and down to being a white American, but my last name is super Sicilian with no post-immigration changes when my family came over.

they go to newyork

literally started a new war with greece during barbarossa and diverted huge german efforts from that front to dig them out. They may have lost the war for everyone

The objective truth.

Why do Americans think we eat chili pepper in italy? I constantly see this meme on /ck/ and on menus in america when I visit. Italians do NOT eat any pepperonici in their dishes. As far as I can see it is a sacrilege on our cooking.

romans asked for it
>rape, murder, pillage, enslave german tribes
>ah well now that we've conquered you take some technology
>why not join the army and learn all of our tactics and strategies while being paid and trained
>WHY ARMENIUS WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU!!?

loyalties are always to your own kind when things get tough

hell I'll call Turks white as long as they stay in their country. The second they leave for europe they're just another parasite shitskin.

doughy robe

>What happens to Italians on the day of the rope?
The real Italians, who are white, live, unless they were libtards.

Better pic

>muh jews

No, I know all about the Judeo-Catholic game of good-cop, bad-cop, user. Their, or should I say your alliance in my country has been extremely detrimental as the Vatican-Roman "Catholics" have been content to bring in Hispanics while Talmudic Jews commit usury against the population. user., you have to go back.