Does redpilled-ness correlate with attractiveness?

Does redpilled-ness correlate with attractiveness?

sargon is a very handsome boy

Yes and no.
It's proven in studies that muscular hard bodied men are more likely to be conservative, and weaker men are more likely to be liberal.

But then Sup Forums is made up of people of all shapes and sizes; so I'd say the determining factor is IQ. In my experience red pilled people think for themselves more and are generally far more logical than SJW types. That should be obvious.

Apparently. Sargoy is the least bluepilled of these guys, and he looks alright, while Boogie chugs on Mountain Blewpill every day and he's a literal piece of garbage.

Yes.

Sargon really doesn't look like I thought he would. Imagined he'd be much more similar to the guy on the right.

negatively

How is Monday Matt still a thing?

>Does redpilled-ness correlate with attractiveness?
shows a picture of a fat burger.

Heck no.

yes

>ywn pound tht boipucci
Why live Sup Forums

Obesity is not a excuse to receive disability

Yes

Fitness and high testosterone is strongly correlated with right wing views. Blobby goons and skinny soyboys are all left wing

This, I hate fat people so fucking much and like 90% of the people here, especially women past a certain age, are fucking fat.

Death to fatty fucks. Bake those fat rolls in the oven.

The female Mexican body type baffles me

>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!!.jpg

For men - Absolutely.

>goblin wife

my sides

I always loved hearing the quotes from fat fucks "Just wait till your older. "

Fucking hate MundaneMatt.

Yea, the key word for them is "wait" it's the only thing fat fucks are good for. My father is 55 and still only 160 pounds.

is her hand photoshopped? because top kek

Anyway if you are dating someone and want to see how they become when they get old, take a good look at their mother. Females always end up looking like them, regardless if she's skinny and the mother is fat. Every time.

Not necessarily, but being a fat slob almost certainly means you aren't redpilled

I think if you're more drawn to extreme political ideologies than your more likely to be antisocial as well as unattractive.

Ehh id disagree. The few people I know who are actually what I might consider as having "extreme" politics are very self-conscious about their bodies. It tends to be the conspiracy theorists in the white identity and communist groups that spend too much time sitting around and thus gaining weight.

Sargon is pretty handsome

Just needs to get /fit/

No

and quit fucking smoking

HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
THIS GUY RAN FOR PRESIDENT????

Probably an inverse relationship

The fatties always will go after those they hate. My mother's side is mostly fat fucks but her and my father have been active.

PAY