This is irrefutable. There is no justice for the unarmed black man

This is irrefutable. There is no justice for the unarmed black man.

Didn't Philando Castile have a gun on him?

>unarmed
>"Officer, I am armed"
cool thread

>black kid
>reading

facts don't matter, the only thing important is 1 sentence about the event

>"Don't reach for it" * 3
Reaches for it

KEK

Why do white people care more about retarded miniature wolves than black men?

What are circumstances

>comparing a civil case to a legal case

I want to see body cam of the stupid nig-nog, resisting arrest to the point that shooting him was the only option to neutralize the animal.

Oh I care about black men. I care about the interracial violence they cause to whites, Asians and hispanics. Filthy chimp niggers.

One is a civil case one is a criminal case. Why are these people so FUCKING STUPID?

Those retarded minature wolves can be trained to perform basic tasks and in most cases love their owners unconditionally

black lab lives matter more

He was reaching for his ID. Of course it was a retarded thing to do, but he didn't deserve to die. He only mentioned his licensed gun to prevent the policeman freaking out.

Miniature wolves also hate black men.

> its physically impossible for my face to look this smug

Exactly

>didn't deserve to die
No one is saying he deserved to die. People are saying the police man doesn't deserve to be punished because Castille was stupid.

C O N T E X T M A T T E R S

Nice digits

My dog never mugged me, minorities did.Kek

>get pulled over
>tell cop you have a gun
>he tells you not to reach for it and prepares to draw his weapon
>keep reaching
>get warned to stop again
>keep reaching
>get shot
Tell me he didn't deserve it. Announcing he had a firearm was a smart thing to do. Ignoring the consequences of that, i.e the officer immediately tensing up and looking at his actions with suspicion and fear, was not.
If the guy with the gun tells you to stop reaching for something, stop fucking moving and just wait for a damn minute.

He told the cop where the gun was and kept reaching for the gun after the cop kept telling him to stop. The cop has a family too, he can't just stand there and assume the guy isn't going to shoot him.

Told not to move
> I have to

Wait, are you implying niggers are worth more than puppers ?

Best part of this whole thing was the decision was made by a jury with two blacks on it in The Peoples' Republic of Minnesota.

And he STILL was cleared.

>No one is saying he deserved to die

And people say this country isn't awesome

Castile's family can probably get more than that out of the police/that shitty cop.

> I HAVE A GUN NOW I'M GOING TO REACH FOR MY ID

A gun he was carrying legally and informed the officer he was carrying. Castile did everything he was supposed to do in that situation and the cop still freaked out.

you mean criminal- they're both "legal" cases.. fag.

Why yes, dogs are lovely.

>Castile did everything he was supposed to do in that situation
Except for the part when he reached for the gun after the officer told him not to.

>Castile did everything he was supposed to do in that situation

Except reach for his gun and continued to while being told not to.

> Castile did everything he was supposed to do in that situation

Except for the part where he kept fucking reaching.
>I HAVE A DANGEROUS WEAPON
>I WILL NOW REACH FOR MY ID
>JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT BRO, TRUST ME
>PLS DISREGARD THE FACT THAT I'M HIGH AS FUCK

Always a stupid nigger escalating the situation to his death. Same with fucking Garner.

>black lives matter
>except they don't
All leftists belong in straightjackets

> black kid
> reading
Do they even check what nonsense they are writing?

Well dogs can be trained for a useful purpose.
Niggers are just a waste if oxygen

In a perfect world a dogs life would matter more than a niggers

He wasn't following proper CC procedures when you get pulled over. You are supposed to inform the officer you are carrying, and then ask him what to do next. Usually the officer will ask you to step outside the car so he can search you and retain your firearm. Castille did not do this; he said he had a gun, then acted on his own instead of waiting for the officer to give him an order.

A regrettable instance for sure, but the cop reacted as fast as he could and unfortunately it ended in a death. These things happen. He wasn't targeted because of his skin color or anything retarded like that, he just didn't follow the right procedure and freaked out the cop. Should he have paid for it with his life? No, but like I said, split second decision. Cop wasn't running all the variables in his head when he went for his gun and shot him.

Dogs are loyal.

>did everything he was supposed to do in that situation
you mean the basics like
>pull over, roll down window, remove keys from ignition
>place wallet/license and registration on dash before the officer gets out
>keep hands on wheel/in plain view

Best post ITT God bless America

Maybe its because the dog didn't have a gun

you want to know how you deal with a wrongful arrest or traffic stop?

You dont deal with it at the scene. You dont solve a civil rights or constitutional violation at 11pm on the side of the road with officer joe. You do what they tell you to and get through the situation and then file your civil suit afterwards.

Secondly, every CC class I have seen says to wait for officer instructions after telling police you have a concealed weapon. The police will tell you what to do and how and where to move. Do not take any actions or make any movements unless explicitly instructed to by law enforcement

>Cop wasn't running all the variables in his head when he went for his gun and shot him.

It's as simple as this
>I let him keep reaching
x% he kills me
y% he injures me
z% he hands me his ID

>I shoot him
100% chance he's dead and this is over and done with.

Sup Forums shits on a guy for his constitutional right cause he is black. You guys need to make up your mind, I know it's hip to say We WUZ Kings n'shit, but nigga followed the law.

>CC license
>doesn't know how to not get shot by the police
why wouldn't they just sue the guy who issued his CC license? not reaching for anything after announcing you have a gun is basic shit.

I honestly haven't seen evidence he had one, just people saying he did I doubt he actually had one.

Killing somebody's dog is a property related crime, thus the person is more easily entitled to financial compensation. Killing a person is a direct crime against that person, which makes it a criminal offence where they either go to prison or they don't.

>>place wallet/license and registration on dash before the officer gets out

Actually this freaks out cops more than it assures them. They're keeping their eyes on you the minute they flip on the sirens to pull you over; they see you fumbling around for an object like a wallet or your license, they're on high alert. I've done this before and had cops approach my car aiming their guns at me and yelling to put my hands up.

Sup Forums shits on a guy for not using common sense in a situation that can extremely quickly escalate

So was that dog. Checkmate racist

Is the dog okay?

what was the OJ civil trial
you can get a civil verdict without a criminal verdict

I would have had my hands on the wheel when I said that

What is civil suit vs criminal trial? That officer isn't exempt from being sued civilly. But just like the officer that shot the dog, he had a justified reason to do so.

Niggers only seek to take advantage of any kindness they receive and give nothing back to their communities. Literal parasites.

We need a president who will campaign to segregate them from the general population.

>reaching for a wallet after being told not to reach for anything
no he didn't

>be American
>have broken brake light
>get shot
Land of the free.

#doglivesmatter

give me one good reason why that doggos life is not equal to a niggers?

>pro tip you cant

Wow, it's really not safe for niggers in America. They should leave.

>nigger's life is worth less than a dog

That's exactly how it should be.

Sorry, no $6 million settlement for the family of this worthless thug. He was armed by the way.

dog doesn't know any better

Dogs are useful are better at being people.

is that a bottle of soap in the trash can?

Did the authors of those pictures and that tweet ever consider reading the trials themselves instead of just reading newspaper headlines?

Going from asking license and proof of insurance, to pooping off seven rounds is excessive especially when he calmly tells the officer that he has a firearm. It's the same logic that if I was at a gunshow and cop stopped me walking to my car after buying a rifle should he be able to blast my ass if he was scared even a tiny bit Where the cop's common sense? Just because I have a gun doesn't mean I'm a criminal, fuck isn't the NRA paying shillson here for this very idea

Philando Castile had no idea that they were stopping him because they thought he was a suspect in a robbery.
They told him he was being stopped for a busted tail light.
But he knew that he might be taken out of the car and the car might be searched, because he was black, so he told the policeman that he had a licence to carry a gun so they wouldn't freak out if they found it.
Someone in the car had been smoking pot, maybe Castile.
If you got stopped by the police for a busted tail light, and the policeman told you to get your ID and registration, and then as you reached for it, the policeman said "don't reach for it", no matter how loud and how many times, and you're a bit stoned, what are you going to do?
1.) Freeze in place and not do anything until the fucking policeman gives you some non-contradictory orders?
2.) Mumble "s'ok, be cool" and reach for your ID and registration?

Shoulda rioted you lazy niggers
At least then you'd have some media attention.
Now no one gives a shit, the rage has passed.
Fucking losers.

Never heard of a dog pulling a gun on a cop.

>a dog's life is more valuable than some dumb nigger who couldn't follow basic instructions
you're damn right it is

because black lives don't matter
tpbp
because at least dogs are domesticated

The policeman stopped him because he "looked like" a suspect in a violent crime. That's probably why he was on such a razor edge.
Of course, he didn't tell Philando Castile that. He told him he was being stopped for a busted tail light.

Doesn't matter. If you tell a cop you have a gun and then reach for it that's fucking stupid. Shouldn't have told him you had one. Then if he found it, you could explain yourself. Nigger was scared so he shit the bed

>unarmed black man.

But he was armed tho.

kek'd

As someone who has owned two labs: I'll take the lab over a nigger any day of the week. Labs are adorable. Niggers, not so much.

>Why do white people care more about retarded miniature wolves than black men?

Because "miniature wolves" don't try to rape your wife when she is walking home from work.

Black Labs Matter

maybe he shouldn't have been stoned, driving a car with his kid in the back

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>>I shoot him
>100% chance he's dead and this is over and done with.
And w% chance I hit the little girl in the back seat too, whoops, sorry Mom, honest mistake.

>Going from asking license and proof of insurance, to pooping off seven rounds is excessive especially when he calmly tells the officer that he has a firearm.

Amazing. You misrepresent both figures of this story instantly in your first sentence.

You said.
>Asking license and proof of insurance
>to popping off seven rounds
What really happened.
>Asked for license and proof of insurance
>officer is told that he [person being pulled over] has a weapon
>officer: don't reach
>officer: don't reachx2
>officer: don't reachx3
>shoots him 7 times.

You say
>he calmly tells the officer that he has a firearm
>gets shot
What really happened
>he calmly tells the officer that he has a firearm
>reaches when told not to
>reaches when told not tox2
>reaches when told not tox3
>gets shot x7

You think telling an officer you have a weapon and then reaching is a good idea?
You're supposed to tell them you have a weapon and then you ask how you are supposed to proceed.

> It's the same logic that if I was at a gunshow and cop stopped me walking to my car after buying a rifle should he be able to blast my ass if he was scared even a tiny bit Where the cop's common sense?
No, it's the same logic if I bought a rifle, slung it over my shoulder, an officer stopped me for whatever reason, and then I started to reach behind me.

You are a dishonest kike practicing revisionist history to promote your fucking agenda.
>Just because I have a gun doesn't mean I'm a criminal
That logic goes both ways retard. Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm NOT a criminal.

>shillson
Into the trash. You fucking strawman twice, bring up a wrongful analogy, and then ad hom all in one post with zero substance.

You're a fucking faggot.

This reeks of fake news.

Dumb response from an unthinking retard.

>officers should accommodate a dangerous situation, because someone is intoxicated.

Loving. Every. Laugh.

Ok, Greekbro, he's how it goes. You have a CCW. You're pulled over. You tell the cop you have a concealed weapon and ask, "how do you want me to proceed." AND YOU FOLLOW EVERY FUCKING ORDER TO A TEE and don't do stupid fucking shit like make quick movements for something in your car. It's that god damn simple, but of course niggers don't have common sense, hence this situation.

Also, pay debts.

>He told him he was being stopped for a busted tail light.
As opposed to what?
Alerting a potential criminal to the fact that he was aware of his crime?

this is a surprise? quick pol you have unwanted half sandwich do you feed hungry mouse or starving nigger?

So you get shot for that?
Oh sorry, no actually you don't get shot for that.
You get shot for that... while black.

Tell you what nigger, if blacks are willing to cut off their arms we'll quit shooting them. Happy?

Except that didn't happen you retards

>hitting the little girl in the backseat when you're standing 2 feet away from the guy

Yes, you're magically going to just shank your aim 70 degrees to the right for no reason.
Have you ever fired a gun?

Except the dashcam showed that it did you fucking kike.

>t nigger