With great power comes great responsibility Peter...

>With great power comes great responsibility Peter. Just like Hitler you need to try and put an end to this evil parasites called jews and trap them in a web of fire. Fire that will cleanse this world, fire that got extinguished in 1945 but i see a spark of hope in you. A spark that will ignite and be a wake up call.

how did they get away with this exactly?

What are you asking, exactly sir?
Also, how do you have a nazi flag?

Not sure but damn, Raimi really let Regis loose on his Day of the Rope spiel.

> Everybody look at this fucking asshole and mock him

Just never seen a nazi flag before. Also, whatever reference he was trying to make outside of Spiderman was essentially unintelligible.

Ha! That's new.

you dont have a nazi flag option?
>this can only mean one thing

I just saw it for the first time today.

hump a tree you hippie fag

Since when do flags not show where we're from?

Summerfags kys

I didn't even know half of these flags existed.

I swear to GOD I will restore this country to beauty, prosperity and peace and get the jews out of this place NOW. FUCK THIS INFESTATION.

Ok, homo; tell me when this started being an option.

wrong board senpai

Sup Forums memes are best memes.

This. That one scene where Peter finds him dead and goes on a rant about how dumb nigger thugs are ruining his neighborhood was extreme. I mean, come on, Raimi.

This you called "option" is the American Nazi Party

These retarded faggots on pol don't appreciate Remi man of spiders posting

Seriously, you have to lurk moar. Give it a few years before you share with the class your experiences with new flags again

Woah...what did Remi...mean by this?

Ironically, Superman was created by a Jew, and reflects part of how diaspora Jews see themselves in society -- slightly disguised in order to blend in, but secretly more powerful than the good goys around them.

You're a moron. Last month, I couldn't choose to use a nazi flag on this board. Last year, it was the same. Same the entire year before, and so on. Even if I was always oblivious about the option being there, I also never saw them, and now no one uses their geographic location. When did flag changes become an option on Sup Forums?

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Nigger, please. You know god damn well this hasn't always been an option.

that flag is for losers who are too ashamed of their posting location.

enjoy your stay newfriend

Anyone using anything other than their geographic location is a fucking coward, and has lost sight of what Sup Forums is about.

Only newfags get a thrill out of calling other posters new, faggot.

see
faggot