Pizzagate officially over

You lose. We win. Let this be a lesson to you the next time you push crazy conspiracy theories. There are real life consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
archive.is/NPDjP
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like you're asking for a pizzagate thread.

What a fucking dumbass.

Fired one round into the computer. hes the deepstate faggot.

Just wait til John Podesta has to testify to the intelligence committee. I hope they ask if they'll do better playing dominoes on cheese than on pasta.

to all italian pedophile faggots who think they're safe, you aren't.

let's keep this bumpin til the investigation is announced tomorrow

>Just wait til John Podesta has to testify to the intelligence committee
His friends will be asking the questions, nothing will happen just like comey.

Do you understand how crazy you look? No reasonable person is going to look at these images and think "pizzagate totally happened!".

Guy had an IMDb page. Shills be gone.

Exactly fucking deep state actor.

gran tam watch the kids raw and uncut. Farm Girls 2: Heated Pools

...as a screenwriter. And that's completely irrelevant. I know thinking is hard for you guys, but do you really think the FBI goes out and hires actors for "false flags"? Supposedly, they're competent enough to orchestrate a "false flag" but they do a casting call first? What are you guys smoking?!

so some nut goes to jail and we should just ignore rampant child abuse/rape/torture....nice try DNC politician posting as user.

Sorry, won't happen again.

>False flagger gets jailed
>"Pizzagate is over now, right goys?"

Are you helping to revive the stale old conspiracy back to the surface by posting here?
You do know there are real life consequences to this, right?

>Pizzagate officially over...
Pizzagate is part of the larger Pedogate investigations now and will never go away.

Just as the Catholic Church was above questioning until it was exposed and victims finally stepped forward so will Pizzagate be pursued until the end.

There is a world wide network of individuals who will, from now on, have their eyes open wide to ANY suspicious actives surrounding anyone involved in Pizzagate and no force in the universe will stop us but rather any attempts to obscure our watchful eyes will only make the pressure that can be applied more intense.

We are watching you...

NOPE.
Pizzagate is a great metaphore for the way the "liberal elite" in Hollywood and elsewhere treat children.
This blunt and violent statement is the expression of that.

As a current boot officer in the military, I can tell you that I cant keep my guys from blabbing the location of every minute of every field op to their hooker girlfriends let alone orchestrate a secret plot. I imagine the FBI and CIA are the same.

Seriously get a grip, I come here to shitpost and I have top secret clearance.

My marines snapchat every fucking new "classified" thing we deal with, I have no doubt the agencies deal with the same shit

Pizzagate is over but elsagate fucking isn't
And this is actual
With proof
Actual fucking videos of pedophiles
On YouTube
Open
For anyone to see

We exist for PT and killing, LT, not for keeping secrets.

>implying Socrates didn't die for Truth.

Army officer here. We arent talking about a bunch of honest 18 year old fuckwits here. Government elite are a nasty bunch. Shit junior officers never see.

Out of work actor gets four years for destroying evidence? Sounds about right.

It could have been Podesta or Alefantis or any number of other rough characters involved in this who put Welch up to it. You are simply motivated to lack imagination and intuition.

>You lose. We win.
in what world are you actually living?hahahhahahhahahahhahh... AHAHHAHAHAHA

I think that if you fire a weapon inside a restaurant you are gonna get arrested it doesn't matter if you are there to shot someone of if you believe a crazy story.

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

NICE TRY SHILL

I think he wants a pizzagate thread.
that or more data mining.

Give em what he wants

He is investigating rumors of molestation in federal prison

so confirmed jewish hollywood actor.

post proofs or STFU

That's a pretty generous sentence considering what he did.

>in what world are you actually living?
Probably the one you're unknowingly trying to destroy.

Holy fuck.

Marine grunts are not top tier thinkers. The reason you keep them busy doing pushups and running in circles all the fucking time (black flag days) is otherwise they would be doing stupid shit. They can't help it, God bless those fuckers.

You are babysitting muscle and reaction. Not remotely CIA/NSA tier and the fact you don't realize it...

Reminder that we own you goys.

pizzagate is the most dumbest thing ever

do users around here use it as a social experiment?

Seth Rich was jewish. Probably a mossad agent.

Go to sleep goys.

Lucky guy. Normally you'd get a lot worse than that for destroying evidence.

Wait. .. he FIRED the gun? ahahha what an idiot

reminder it was a falseflag. reminder this story pops up just a few days after pizzagate gained traction again through the scalise shooting.

/www.wbtv.com/story/33467722/13-year-old-struck-by-vehicle-in-salisbury-airlifted-to-hospital
he ran over a kid before and was left of without any charges. he had a debt to pay and the false flag was the payment.
also his father is an actor
archive.is/NPDjP
as well as he himself seems to be too, or at least in the movie business
m.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

this all hints towards the connections to the higher ups. they didnt just choose some random guy

also the trafficcam shows there was prior knowledge to this incident and they made sure no footage will be found
ignore this thread and come over

what most people
dont even realize is these
big arrests dont even happen
its all such a
fear based stage lie..

Thats because you are low level zogbot. You justa lil' nigga

>you lose

>one person sent to prison

nope

How much do you get paid to do 4 in the clink these days?

You sound like a Catholic defending the pedo church.

Why? There were no consequences for me, only for some idiot who went and shot up a building. He didn't even kill anybody. Good thing too, that might've caused a stir.

FUCK>

for four years i sure as hell would've found that god damn basement.

Exactly what I was wondering.

More like in work crisis actor.

good thing 1 single shot was fired directly into john pedasta's basement computer harddrive.
Whataretheodds?
YA THINK YER HOT SHIT DONTCHA

I've never been more certain about Pizzagate.
OP is a paid shill trying to cover up child sex trafficking.

Anybody who shoots up Comet to unravel a conspiracy is a false flag.

First of all, conspiracy theorists don't just shoot up the crime scene, just like detectives don't blow up theirs.

Second, anybody thinking its Comet and not the pizza place down the street hasn't looked into the theory enough.

where 2 into?

>tfw you realize that you grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same high school as fucking John Podesta

did you ever meet him? where you there at the same time? was he already shizo back then?

No. He left wayyyyy long ago.
Just a creepy coincidence.