Do any of you have nonwhite friends or people close to you?

Do you let your racial beliefs affect how you act around close individuals? My best friend is actually black, well, mixed, and yet I still find myself agreeing with Sup Forums despite it, although I don't let it influence my friendship and still act normally around him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4wFTGccYx8
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Have the body of an athletic woman.
>Have the face of a slut loli.

...My dick is confused.

is she white?

>My best friend is actually black
>well, mixed

ONE DROP ONE DROP.

Im Persian and massively socially racist, all my friends are white. If they don't call me a sand nigger and I don't make fun of them for being bred out of existence it's not a normal day.

All of us also make over 10k/wk so we aren't normal that's for sure

Guys please help us fund a new education center for Syrian refugees in Greece...
youtube.com/watch?v=b4wFTGccYx8

Aside from mirin' that cutie.

TL;DR: Don't often talk about politics with my close non-White friends, but when I do I have a pleasant conversation that I can logically explain my beliefs without anyone getting seriously angry for the most part (one time a Black fellow coworker got noticeably irritated when I tried to explain why I didn't like Obama and why he wasn't as disrespected as previous Presidents). My close non-White friends have prevented me from ever becoming a racist and have strengthen my beliefs in being a culture/race/ethnic preservationist.

I've live in LA county most of my life; originally born and raised a bit from Poland. Where I'm at, Whites and fellow Slavics are a minority and the majority are Hispanics around here: so I have a couple of close friends who are non-white. In fact, one of my best friends is a half-White (Some German) half-Hispanic big motherfucker who motivates me to do better and cheers me up a lot. Thanks to my friends and experiences, they have prevented me from becoming a racist. Sure, I get mad at the black race whenever Sup Forums has it's Nigger Hate Threads and I see all the notable examples: but then I remember all the black people in my life that treated me nice, made me laugh, and gave me wise advice. I'm talking from the average born-and-raised Black American to the African American (one from Ethiopia specifically, dude is gonna do his grad work at USC because of their funding).

Whenever I talk about race politics, they're a bit surprised at first and show signs of caution along with curiosity. Usually, I eventually get them to understand my POV and they end up admitting to agreeing with some of POV.

I don't even have non-white friends, so I can't answer this.

Friends?

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker.

Chinks and Pajeets only, no nignogs.

50% are Mexican, 49% are Asian, and I can count my white friends on one hand. California demographics

It's about culture. Not color, imo. I have similar experiences to you.

Why would you let racial beliefs change your friendships? The substantial data showing negroes to be more violent and less intelligent on the whole also implies, by statistical necessity, that a minority of them are not.

There is nothing hypocritical or contradictory about having a black friend and wishing black people, as a whole, were returned to Africa.

Two of my closest friends are non-white. Ones a Filipino and the other's Half Native.
I dunno I'd prefer ethno states. Let the nig nogs have Africa and whites have NA and Europe and chinks have asia etc. My friends know this.
We get along and they are like brothers to me. I try to judge more by character then by race.

my best friend is happa.
we talk about politics often we are both educated on a lot of topics.
we are different races but that doesn't change the truth and we know that. don't let politics fuck up your friends.

I have a sunnimuslim friend, from iraq. Still hating muslims, just not him.

what this man said is correct. I know black guys that are ok, but i recognize that as a race they are currently the scum of the earth. truth hurts.

One of our neighbouring families is indian - fixed their computer a couple times, set up internet connection and all that, they're pretty cool. hanging out from time to time and talk

talking about the political climate with them is pretty okay, they understand my viewpoints and share them, which is a rare commodity in Germany

I live in the Bay Area CA. Since I went to faggot school aka college most of my friends are assholes. All my friends are either assholes or cucks except like 2 people. The women "entitled whores" around here are the fucking worst and they're all disgusting looking coal burners. Im moving as soon as I have a van to sleep in. FUCK CA and its asshole rich selfish residents and illegals.

black people are fine, but they are unicorns. niggers are dumb blacks, i.e. 99% of them.

i had a few black bros in high school who went into CompSci elsewhere, but that shit ended once i got to college. blacks in college are overwhelming insecure, in search of an identity, and propped up by propganda/government loans/affirmative action

my school had a reoccuring meme where every year the incoming freshman class was "the most diverse in school history!!" Despite the forced diversity, there were -no- blacks in my graduating civil engineering class, and they were hardly represented amongst the other STEM majors

decent people operate on a basis of logic and respect. i would argue STEM degree partcipation to be a great metric for tendencies of decency. in my experience, blacks literally didnt make the cut.

secondly, blacks congregate with other blacks purposefully (self segregation) and they fail out freshman year in droves.

One of my closest mates is from PNG. He's an engineer and an ethno-nationalist. We get on because we want both our countries and races to stop mixing.

I think everyone can reasonably agree that every race deserves a homeland in this world, with the right to oppose massive immigration/genocide.
When it comes to the New World though, things become more blurry. What arguments do you use to justify America's right to preserve a White majority to your non-White friends?

A few American born chinks.

Would never willfully socialize with niggers and beaners

a lot of the time they fail out because of their IQ. keep in mind only the best blacks even get to go to college. overall their average IQ is 15 points lower. sad truth.

There is nothing wrong about percieved notions about a demographic. "Sterotypes have to come from somewhere," and humans excell largely in part because we are fantastic pattern observers

Racism is when you allow prejudices influence how you treat an individual. Stand on a soapbox and say all what you want about the race, but if you treat an individual as an individual, then you simply arent a racist.

yeah, my blonde sister is getting married to a 15% native. And of course it's his mom who is white

Had non-White friends in the past. I find that while they may or may not agree with you on some issues, they always ALWAYS shill for more immigrants of their kind.

Plus the friendships generally feel shallow.

I had a few black friends in high school, and my school was 90% white. I'm a racist in the sense that I believe in statistics and biology, but I don't generalize statistical realities to individuals if I have the opportunity to judge for myself. I'm all about merit, which means people get to prove themselves the same way no matter who they are. Were I making public policy decisions this might be a bit different since statistics are actually more relevant.

I've not been close friends with a black person since middle school. Plenty of nice black people, some I enjoyed chatting with, but none that I would go beyond shallow conversation with. The good blacks I've come across tend to be painfully average. Not exceptionally smart, don't have interesting hobbies or interests, talk and act in ways heavily influenced by pop culture,etc. If I were a robot I might say they're normies.

thats one of the most perfect bodies i've seen
shame about the skin color

>I want my civilization white
>I treat people as individuals once I know them

congratulations you don't have autism and understand aggregate behaviour vs individual behaviour

I'm a Vietnamese Republican, and my best friend is a white male hard left Democrat that voted Hillary. Weird thing is, we don't try to argue because the arguments end up being really weird for us. I'll say that White People are the best people, and that they built the greatest civilization of all time. He'll say that whites are evil, and that minorities are the future.

I have two muslim friends (I'm chinese btw) but I know they're not like the kind you get over there. Ours have been domesticated through government oppression.

They're decent chaps and hate the Yehudi. Fairly redpilled by all accounts.

Oh, fuck, a lot of arguments attacking from a lot of sides and harsh admittance to facts they're not comfortable to admit at first until you logically corner them. Mainly it stems from the idea of how its unusual that a native populace should be a minority in its own homeland and it branches off from there.

are they seriously religious or islam is only cultural for them? i know Turks who say "I'm a Muslim" but it doesn't really matter in their behavior.

My 3 best friends are, in order
1. Half kike (dont know if ashkenazi but looks like it) half german
2. Half kike (ashkenazi) and half irish
3. Half irish, quarter nippon and quarter filipina

They're all pretty redpilled at least, we always make fun of the half ashkenazi for having shitted up genetics

I know and am friends with Indian, Chinese, Mexican, African, Caribbean, and a number of different European people.

Dating an Indian qt too

I consider myself a conservative Libertarian and I've been browsing Sup Forums for a decade. I don't really act racist outside of humor, and a good amount of those friends are the same

Used to have this friend, mixed his dad was white and mother nig, good guy but he is negro, he was friend of a friend in my circle of friends and eventually we kinda developed a friendship I never took it seriously tho although I respect the guy

My gf is of Punjabi Indian descent, which means she hates pakis almost as much as I do

No, because that's retarded. I wouldn't bother to spend any time with some half-wit nigger from a clan of degenerate dumbfucks pumping stupid shit into their head.
People are people, even white folk without sense can be niggers. I've seen it. I'd called it out.

"Homeland" is a probably a poor term to use. Human populations move and change over time. If we're talking about politics and public policy NOW we should be looking to current demographics and demographics in the recent past. Say, last 100 years. Hell, nationalism has only really been a thing for 200 years. Native populations in the Americas are so devastated that considering them at all in this discussion is silly. Where white are the majority, they should stay that way. Where blacks are, they should remain. And so on and so on. Minority populations would ideally be relocated to majority areas, but I don't see that happening

why not in Israel?

Fucking disgusting white anglo cuckservatives
You'd let niggers fuck your gf and sister, only if he was "muh based BLACK MAN social conservative !"
Kys.

I have little racial bias and have many Hispanic friends, though they are all of the American Culture. They speak English first and foremost, they know the things I know, they speak the way I speak, many grew up with me here. I see them as American as I, though the newer men and women coming across are often more criminal. The families my friends belong to came here to find a new life from the wars and bad times in Mexico. They did not bring the war with them. The cartels come with the new immigration waves.

As long as in their heart and mind, they are American, I am accepting of them.

>Do any of you have nonwhite friends
yes, darkness is my only friend
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

Whatever m80. Enjoy your roasties.

Half black, half Mexican goy roomie who red pilled before I did. Here's where we agree:

>Homogeneous societies that emphasize personal struggle for the greater good of your people and country are the best
>Miscegenation is retarded, all peoples should have their own homeland and be responsible for their own success/failures
>Uncle Hitler did one thing wrong: lost
>Jewish tricks and societal degeneracy should GTFO
>Cucks deserve their newfound religion of peace but we both want whitey to stick around on this planet

Here's where we disagree:

>Having everyone die by the end of a movie is bad writing
>Rap is worth listening to

So we get along quite well and I enjoy the friendship we have. I can separate an individual from the group. I wouldn't want to live in a black or Hispanic neighborhood but I don't mind that he lives in this predominantly white one. And if there was a massive influx of his people to the area, he would understand and somewhat agree with my decision to move elsewhere because fuck that.

Ex 2: The Jew down the road is probably a fine person and I can interact with him like anyone else. Whereas Jews as a group are a threat to my people and I don't care what happens to them so long as it involves them ceasing their international faggotry.

I don't have any other minority friends because I have a career and make good life decisions so I'm not around many to make friends with.

I have plenty of non white friends, or well, social acquaintances. However, I will never trust or confide in them the same way I do with my close white friends.

I actually unironically believe people of North European ancestry are infinitely more trustworthy than any other people.

Ignore the flag, I'm a Norwegian Maersk employee.

>The Jew down the road is probably a fine person and I can interact with him like anyone else
The only Jew I know is a smug fag (as in homosexual) with a superiority complex.

What creates culture? People. What defines people? Biology, including colour.

damn shes hot who is this

Grew up in a wealthy community with large Jewish and Asian populations and five black people (all halfrican, I think). The one Hebe we hung out with was kind of a moron but generally cool.

The only real shitheads I remember were two Russians, the alcoholic Mexican girl I dated and some wigger who had the FAS and was a felon at 16. His dad bought us booze so I did that for a bit.

good cause

I don't have a single non-white friend. I don't have a single friend at all! BTFO.

all i feel is envy

Literally me, hello fellow iranian sandnigger

my best friend is a brazilian descended from amazon natives and emigrated arabs but we don't think of him as any different to us. In fact we always speak of panchitos in front of him because we don't include him

I have a gook friend, he's a total libshit... Sad!

>I know plenty of chinks living in Queensland, and all off them hate niggers and abos. The chinese are the real racists guys.

If you've got friends in 2017 you're doing something seriously wrong op.

I don't have a single white friend. I went to a black high school where they ranked us by smarts so I was surrounded by Asians and Indians. I'm taking Physics at UNI and all the Caucasians in my class are libtards so the only friends I have are the ones I held onto from high school.

It's piss

One of my best buds is a pole. One of the hottest girls I know is Indian, and I used to be friends with a black kid
That's about it, because almost everyone else I have good relationships is white.

YES and that is one of the primary reasons why I am aginst open migration. We don't need to bringing in my friend's crazy relatives. Ive been told so.

I know some people from other villages. While they are really strange sometimes, I consider at least one of them almost a friend.

This I was friends with all the paki kids at school they all just happened to be the cream of the crop of their race and religion.

10/10 would reduce the US white percentage with

Yes. Few russians live in my city.

Yes, I even have a literally KANGZ dumbass who is my friend, we bantz with eachother and fuck with people around us, doing shit like trying to convince mexicans to joint our respective side in the coming racewar.

I've shown him how some of his KANGZ memes are just factually incorrect but he still clings to the others, and I just tell him how sad that is that he has to pretend he's Egyptian.

on my last job. we had an arab work there. the guy was crazy fast at learning danish compared to other shitskins (2 years training and he already spoke about 60-70% danish). i was the only "right-leaning" person there. the whole thing was so ironic because all the leftie boomers and hipsters would talk so much shit about this arab guy behind his back even though he was such a nice guy towards them. But they still acted progressive and bandwagoning for more rapefugees. they could not understand more than a few words for each sentence he spoke so everytime they spoke to him it would end in an awkward mess and i had to step in and tell them what he said (was not hard, the guy was good with languages). the dude was really cool, just doing dude stuff in his spare time, fishing, doing sports, partying when there was an occasion for it, basicly just being a young dude like myself, he also disliked the criminal types we got here, "why would they act like they are hungry (like gangsters), when their moms are serving dinner same time every night. anyways these leftie people could just not stop themselfs from complaining about this guy for no reason. they even complained to our boss, and they acted to his face like nothing was ever wrong, smiling and greeting him when they see him.
lefties are just mentally ill creepy cowards.

I have close friends who are black, Mexican, Asian, Indian(both the poo in loo type and the alcoholic type), and Jewish. For the most part the stereotypes are all true. Any member of any race can be perfectly fine to deal with on an individual basis, the problem comes when you start having people other than whites in charge of structuring society. Blacks and Mexicans don't plan very well, Jews and Asians don't have Christian ethics and don't respect individual freedoms. Poo in loos seem to be very westernized once the come here. They integrate better than any minority group by far and when they breed with whites their offspring look closer to white than poo. Native Indians are alcoholic degenerates.
Anyways, I get along with everyone, and genuinely like all types of people but I think that communities should stay separate and we should stop non-white immigration. Mexicans in the US supported Trump. They left that shit hole for a reason and now all those reasons are following them to the US. It's stupid.
Also it's objectively true that young black males are a public health problem. Way too impulsive and violent for civilized society.

Went to the Bay Area recently. Are whites even allowed to live in that part of CA?

Self segregation and freedom of association is the solution to race relations here in the US.
Let black people form their own townships and run their own communities and let whites do the same. The results will be shitty for blacks but at least they can't blame whitey if they're in charge.

2 actually
Black girl from hometown, smart and classy basically a hotep type
Asian friend who hates Jews aswell

Last time i saw nonwhite .... well it was 3years ago on my holiday. I dont have any nonwhite friends because its nearly impossible find someone nonwhite in my town. I forgot i see gypsy but i do not consider them as human species because they act like monkeys

Bump

I know dat feel.

Like half my friends are Persian muslims and the other half are Armenians. And I really don't hide my beliefs around them as they agree with me on most things like white genocide and Jewish influence

My best friends are SE Asian and Spic, they're great ppl

you may aswell get back in the car, one thing is knowing someone from another race which is unavoidable another one is having a black gf I am from south america and I never being with a non white person what you think about that...

How you make 10k a week sandnigger

Welcome to Mulatto land.

Im making 11k usd all year.I think i will leave my country and i will work somewhere else.

I'll be your friend. I'm also not white. Covers all the bases. Plus you can use the word nigger around me and not need to worry about niggers nigging out.

>tfw no black homies

>had a black friend
>told me he would kick my ass if I didn't give him money for cigs and beer
>no longer have black friends
multiculturalism does not work, look at the US, 200 years of getting to know each other did not work

This, look at South America look at the middle fucking East, Americans say with some sort of proud which is retarded that they are the first multicultural society, top kek mate, in the middle east they being mixing for centuries, still white folks in one side niggers in the others and mulattoes everywhere they find some condescending place...

>Do any of you have nonwhite friends or people close to you?

I say "hello" to the black lady cashier at the coffee shop

Friends with Black and Asians, but none of them are of the "but slavery was bad for Africans therefore I can kill white people" disposition so it's fine.

A drop of white DNA works wonders

GF is black.

Same. Punjabi GF here as well.

They tend to be pretty conservative and red pilled and hate Muslims by default so it's perfect for me.

And they make for better gf/wives than white women do.

Nope i dont befriend subhumans just to signal that i am not racist like a good litlle cuck.

Dating a mulatto, but she is pretty red pilled

Hi plebbit

Aren't you bothered that your kids will turn out poo colored?

I mean you might luck out with them coming out white with dark features, but its a gamble.

She's pretty pale and I am white as fuck, burn on a cloudy summer day white so I'm pretty sure they are going to come out looking like tanned white people.

I will live then and raised them with the correct values regardless of what they look like anyway.

I just have never met a white women that I would consider dating in my entire life living here. None of them even know how to do basic things like cooking anymore. I didn't even need to red pill my Punjabi qt, it comes built in because of their conservative Sikh upbringing.

Mixed is not black, statistically more likely to be normal

Yes, I work in a white collar job/industry. Literally the only people I trust and aren't fake are the blacks. The only people I talk to / hang out with from work have been black or poo in the loo. 1 of them is ghetto as fuck, still votes Republican Everytime. Good people, but that's the top of their people.

Feels like a dude when you touch it faggot

>friends