“If you kill your enemies, they win!" Canada are you doing?

RECORD-BREAKING CANADIAN SNIPER KILLS ISIS FIGHTER WITH TWO-MILE SHOT

>The bullet traveled 3,450 meters—over two miles—and took less than 10 seconds to reach its target:a fighter for the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) in Iraq.

>Those are the details of the world record-breaking shot fired by a Canadian sniper, who has eclipsed the previous longest-confirmed kill by almost 1,000 meters.

>A member of Canada’s Joint Task Force 2—part of the U.S.-led coalition that is taking the fight to ISISin Iraq—made the kill during an operation that took place within the last month in Iraq, sources toldThe Globe and Mail. The identity of the sniper and his observer was kept anonymous for operational security reasons.

>The sniper used a McMillan TAC-50 sniper rifle—the standard long-range sniper of the Canadian military—and fired the shot from a high-rise building in an undisclosed location. Firing from such a distance, the shooter would have had to account for wind; the round dropping as it was fired from a higher location; and even the curvature of the earth.

fooken camper

Call of duty rules dont apply on muzzies.
Pretty funny post tho ;)

Fucking aimbotter running my CSGO games.

Isn't a two-mile-shot much more luck thank skill?

didnt a canadian have the old one? or was it canadian, american and now canadian. i forget.

Nice.

Pom held the previous title, then two Canadians and a seppo

a whole lot of both

>TAC 50
>2 mile shot

Impressive as hell honestly, they must had been lobbing shots down that way for a while to get that accurate

It took two shots. The first shot hit one of the sand goblin's backpacks. With a minor adjustment, the other went straight through the center of mass.

sorry but what's a seppo? Is it aussiespeak for jap?

There is no way he got a follow up that quickly unless the guy didn't move after getting tagged

Watch out: Canada is training Vindicaires now lol

WHAT THE FUCK is this being CONSTANTLY shilled for??
I can't think of a single piece of important news that's gotten this many threads this often for this long after it happened. Is this the latest slide bullshit or something?

now we wait for a terror attack in canada from a isis sympathizer.
having the "best kill" against a isis fighter is surely going to piss some of them off.

Because it's badass. He killed a guy from 3.54 km away.

I think the last one to hold the title was a British SAS.

>1 (one) killed
wow, that really turns the tide

this
and how many ISIS fighters Canada took into their country?

LEAF'D

As a sportshooter I can second this. It is impressive. These are distances where a tenth of a grain of powder more or less in the case or the pulse in your palm makes it impossible to stay on a target the size of a barn door.

This is why our country is constantly shit on, why we're put in the same category as deuchcucks, poo in loos, and swedes. Have some goddamn pride in our country, you embarrassment of a leaf.