In a WROL situation, which faction do you join?

In a WROL situation, which faction do you join?

Shut the fuck up nutn

Clearly the Pan - Anglo Union. Fuck the krauts

¡Viva México Cabrones!

Won't be a civil war in the modern age. If a state/group of states has a problem that cannot be reconciled they will simply seceed. America will balkanise.

California goes first. That heightens independence from Texan Nationalistic Texans, so Texas goes. After those two are gone, that's 2 of the 3 major states and highest economic producers gone. From there, anything is possible. But there won't be a civil war.

more!

>american reich
you americans are really funny

Pan Anglo Union ofcourse

>No neo confederates

After brexit we are going to do CANZUK. Pan-Anglo Union will soon be real.

This, but i really dont know how a state could go about simply seceeding in this day of age either

You forgot us Templars, bitch.

The Catalonia situation in Spain seems largely a good example.

Which one of these involves the most mad max style stuff. I want to join the side with the most gas masks and leather fetish wear.
I desperately want to be a road warrior.

Rust Belt Wasteland sounds pretty road warrior, but so does the libertarian one too.

>EU when Five Eyes becomes the biggest, most powerful country in the world and dissolves NATO

This. As long as it's not cucked and respects the right to bear arms.

it would be a libertarian dream, plus most niggers wouldve killed each other , so it solves most of our problems

>Five Eyes
>thinks there's an US in CANZUK
TRAITORS OUT REEEEE
The US will be dissolved along with everyone else.

transhumanism all the way

how will Sup Forums fight android me

My mind breaks when i see that Image.

Occupied Hawaii

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!

Neo-monarchism or Christian Theocracy, probably the latter, but only if it is theologically and morally sound in it's principals and tactics.

Also, this chart is pretty old if anyone wants to make an updated one.

What's the difference between ancap and libertarian non-state here?

Flag.

The only decent options here are the American Reich, Pan-Anglo Union, and the Neo-Monarchism. Which ever had the best leadership and promised the best future would be the defacto choice.

nope ancap is your choice

Pennsylvanian German / Irish Ethnostate (Sell Philly to New Jersey) : DHS/The Us Military Government

>no swastika

We must unite the Mountianer people under one flag