Hey guys Im a veteran I was just wondering if you could give me a pat on the back for fighting for your freedoms...

Hey guys Im a veteran I was just wondering if you could give me a pat on the back for fighting for your freedoms? Thanks.

Stolen valor. Get the rake boys.

>Canadian flag
Posts picture of American troops
>fighting for freedom
Fighting for Israel you mean

Thanks to you people in canada can now give blowjob to dogs

So exactly like a contract killer but you don't get dental insurance?

That fucking Marine Sergeant.

>no service stripe
>highest medal is a fucking good cookie

I'll never regret getting out when I had the chance.

3 tours of duty. Show some goddamn appreciation. I fought to let you lazy bastarfs go on your computer all day

I did two 8 tours in 'nam and there's nothing appreciate more than a fellow young American defending his country. Thank you for your service, son.

I'm Canadian. I was in Afghanistan. You're welcome, it was real tough but at least I'm getting some appreciation now.

I don't really remember the last time my freedom was ever at risk by a bunch of shitskins and mudslims.
I mean, I'll thank you for your service, but for defending my freezedome? Nah.

explain me how exactly dying for israel helps to keep muh freedoms?

I'll spit on your grave you worthless scum. I hope you die defending Israel.

Change your fuckin flag then you fucking leaf rat motherfucker. You did nothing for me. You are a leaf. You are inferior. I don't understand why we don't just blitz your fucking useless ass whiny liberal government and turn you filthy douche bag leaves into compost.

>You're welcome

Must've been nice sitting in some FOB in RC South while Marines actually patrolled the roads and kept your leaf ass safe. Im sure you love to tell the story about the one time you thought you were getting mortared while eating chow.

Lol, we came to your aid after the Taliban and Saddam Hussein blew up the WTC... helped uou in afghanjdtan .... thsnk me later

Thank you for fighting for my freedom

Are you genuinely retarded?

Youre welxonw

If that's true why are the losing team doing the exact same thing? Maybe some people just like to fight, so the government plays Risk with them

>helped uou in afghanjdtan .... thsnk me later

You stroke out there buddy?

Oh boy, here comes the mad POG stationed in the shitty Korea.

I was in Kandahar for a year buddy. You were back home while i was sweeping buildings looking for Taliban. You can thank me that you aren't living under Sharia Law

What freedom? You mean the freedoms inherent in being a human, or the "freedoms" granted by the cult that owns us?

All military men and women are just blood sacrifices.

You are cattle to your owners.

Soldier: Sol + Dier ("One who dies for the Sun")

And how do you know I didn't serve?

Because you talk like a punk

Well you're a leaf with a pussy for a leader. I win :^)

As a war vet and transwoman, I get this rage to kill niggers when they disrespect me.

Why are niggers so disrespectful?

If you're legit, thanks mate, if not, go fuck yourself.

There is no freedom in canada silly leaf.

Nobody who served is going to get on an anonymous board and beg for attention and gratitude. Kys, stolen valor, leaf faggot.

blow me

>And how do you know I didn't serve?

A fucking leaf...
I was in USMC (oohrah) during OIF and OEF and I can tell you the Canadians are actually more cowardly and lazy than the niggers and French

i don't have much empathy for people who volunteer for war, i mean it's their choice and they know they consequences.

Afghanistan was a lost cause. There was no victory. Terrorism is now higher than ever. Iraq, a failure too, is in shambles. I'm not saying fuck you guys on the ground, but fuck our government, and fuck NATO.

You're a great american!

Congrats on killing people because the usa cant compete in the free market. Dont get me wrong. I dont have a problem with war. I have a problem with fucking liars and deception and hypocrisy, which seems to be the trifecta of retardation within our government and financial system. War is war, and nobody authorized our government to engage in a shadow war.

You died for Israel

>Saddam Hussein
>WTC

day of the rake when

You had no say in the matter, sorry about that. The government disgraced the military. Hussein was a a stable' autocracy much like Ghaddafi who kept batshit elements on a knifesedge which then triggered and caused a refugee crisis. It sped Europe's doom.