We need Sup Forums meetups

Yes I know you guys are against this because of the potential for spaghetti but we really need to figure out a way to do this as a matter of self-defense and survival. Sup Forums is getting too influential it could be shutdown any day now and do you really trust Hiroshima to back free speech when the FBI or whoever threaten him?

We dont have to call it Sup Forums or Sup Forums meetups we can call it Kekistani or Trump supporter meetups or whatever, the point is we need to become individual cells as a hedge. Also there are just limits to what we can do online.

no thanks mate im too awkward

Shit nigga I'll go if we get spaghetti

Reddit usually organizes our meetups. Try asking them.

I have pictures of my local city's Reddit meetup

Only if you want to come to Russia I'm not leaving this country unless it's England, Poland, or one of the Baltic states

This belongs on /soc/. Get the fuck off this board you disgusting e-celeb worshiping, kekistani animals.

Sage.

SAN DIEGO (619)

willing to meet up with any bros here

There was a hot, conservative, waifu tier girl there though

Make it "Fidget Spinner Addiction Forum" to keep out the normies.

I picked republican because they don't have any of the Russian political ideologies other then national Bolshevik

LA (818).

*vomit*

I wouldn't go to a Sup Forums meetup just based on the fact that I'd be the only white person there and then a bunch of shitskins would be like "lol Sup Forums is so funny i love to larp i'm a libertarian"

No we fucking don't. Unless you want to be on a list for the rest of your life.
Don't compare people who frequent an anonymous image board to fucking youtube celebrities, that's as false equivalence as it gets.

I got miles out the ass from all my business travel. Should be somewhere worth going for going sake and have the meetup on top of going to local attractions, and pretending to be normies. My fake normie persona has been well crafted from many years of training, going to private schools with rich fucks, and golfing with even more rich fucks. I would love a chance to be myself around other Sup Forumslocks.

Im mentally unstable, leave me alone

Sup Forums needs to be seen outside more often.

Well you could just keep the Russian flag...

When did this happen? All my favorites are there : sargon, shoe, ray gun, some black guy

I'm a Brit, but any fellow Britons here? I'd meet up, for a chat not gay fucking.

it's pretty funny because the posters who type the most vile and hateful comments are ALWAYS the most ugly and out of shape. It makes sense because they take out all their aggression online behind a keyboard since they have no other outlet like regular people such as playing sports or lifting weights.

Dallas chan bike meet up when?

956 here, any other texas anons want to meet up? We could plan it out.
Rules would be no pictures, no phones, etc.
We need to make it as private as possible, no media at all.
If we can get together much like the elite do we could become a force for the good of the future.

Heading to London this Sunday. How fucked am I.

Any (310) pols?

I miss living in Dallas. Still have my Tower Club young executive ONE membership.

Jesus christ I hope they don't think their meetup is cool or anything. I would call all of them faggot nu-males and then leave.

Excellent! Everyone would call you a fag, and they'd be right.

Where abouts are you, lad?

what is your address

Sacramento, CA

lets get together and burn the liberals

123 Fake St. Anytown, HA.USA.

We need one for the San Francisco bay area.

Sup dallas bro

I don't want to meet any of you. Because IRS likely, that like op, you're a faggot

I would rather have my balls stomped on than ever deal with you autismos IRL.

Well it's Sup Forums so I would rather show my political ideology

california bay area reporting in lmao
i hope no undercover commies want to kill me

>kekistani

The real problem with a "Sup Forums" meet up is fags like you I don't care for spending any time with a bunch of faggy redditards like yourself

sacto here

I have been waiting for a meetup in my region for awhile.

I want to hunt a few of you.

I'm disturbed by how much Sargon looks like me.
Lose the beard and 50lbs and we'd be twins.

please this. I've isolated myself from everyone, and can't stand the company of normal people

Sup kyle

Been ages

Here's how I imagine it going down:

>be me, almost 30
>go to Sup Forums meet-up thinking i'm going to meet with 20-30 year olds to bant about niggers and jews
>get to meet-up spot and it's 16 year old spergs and screeching autists
>immediately get arrested for some bullshit charge by officer friendly who was waiting for the first old guy to show up

If there's interest from Puget Sound area goys, I'll meet with you.

Nice chicken strips, burger.
My gf's Yamaha gets more angle, and it's a fucking piano

>burger meme

sacramento is not far, if you get more guys together invite us to a discord or something

>shows up at meetup
>meetup is with police because you browse hate-sites which mummy Theresa does not allow

Oh yeah let's fucking tell the entire world there's gonna be a meet-up and not only risk bolice to be arresting everybody on the scene but also risk having a bunch of ANTIFA terrorists come running with knives 'n shit.

Is that you JIDF..? Trying to have us gather up so you can pick us off eh??

Yes, especially considering how hard it is to come across politically like-minded people in a cesspool of libtards that is the bay area

If that dude ever fucks her, she'd give birth to a calculator.

fbi pls

Our Right-Wing Saftey Squad meets up here at least once a month. It's a public place thats safe for what we need to discuss.

>he doesn't know about the path of light
>meeting newfags and alphabet agencies

Faggot looking bitches

spot the ashkenazi

I can't tell whether or not this is a joke

The only reason Sup Forums has any influence is because it isn't organized or has any leadership or structure. A meetup would effectively destroy the one weapon "we" have which is chaos. If Sup Forums gets shut down then more websites will rise up to take it's place. It's like the Hydra from Greek mythology, if you cut off one head it gets replaced by multiple ones. To kill a Hydra you have to kill the body, not the head and Sup Forums is just a head.

The only thing that really kill the spirit (not really the right word but can't think of a better one) of Sup Forums is destroying the internet.

What? Do you hate safety? Are you some fucking terrorist?

>Jalousie

Meetups are never cool, being "cool" isn't the point of them. The fact that you think it even enters into it suggests you would be the kind of person that would go full spaghetti at one.

>tfw learning to ride, but to poor to pay for chp cert so you gotta learn with dudebro fuckup

> a bunch of shitskins would be like "lol Sup Forums is so funny i love to larp i'm a libertarian"

literally me

Anyone in the thread attend last year's Sup Forums house in Maine? shit was so hype!!!!!

Any Califags here near LA?

You must be 25% nigger then. Gas yourself.

Damn. Why is the alt-right so hot?

>not playing tennis with finesse
totally missing the point of the sport.

We need to organise. One meetup per continent and each continental unit is in contact with the other.

I'm am an executive for a huge technology company youve heard of, as if I'm going to self dox and lose my career for people that dont even own boats

>the Irish fella is the only alpha-looking one of the bunch
SUPERIOR GENES

>Antifa with knives
>Tex-anons with not knives

what a great time that was, now we have falg LARPer's instead

The recent Zerohedge symposium was a success. Might be a good way to do it. They had a bunch of people give talks on how to "disintermediate the Jew", only in different words.

bunch of obnoxious reddit humor magapede faggots

THICC

was this actually a thing?

LA also, Riverside. Wya senpai?

Any Centipedes want to meet with me in south-central Europe?

We can praise KEG and sing SHADILAY together :^)

they shut us down we initiate the samson option and just spill our redpills into every corner of the internet. leddit, 9fag, twitter, kikebook, make jewtube videos. the day they shut this down is the day they lose.

THICC

its an annual thing.

>the only nigger is standing next to all the girls
fucking kek even a house full of Sup Forumsacks can't stop tyrone
the rest of you look exactly how I expected

Why is there a nigger there?

sad thing is that this is still far above average in todays society

ayyy I live in Valencia

I'm sure they all hate each other now.

562 reporting. There must be a good socal place to meet, right?