Richard Nixon

What are your thoughts on Richard Nixon's presidency (besides Watergate)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oajB9mtofnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he should have continued with the vietnam war. more support for the troops for the 1974 offensive would've btfo'd the commies and there would be a south vietnam today. also i disagree with the legalization of abortion which happened in 1973.

Some pretty funny stuff on his tapes.

Good man. Patriot at heart.
Responsible for a lot of US wealth due to establishment of the petrodollar.
Ended our antagonistic relationship with China and opened up markets.
Took us off the gold standard (good/bad?).

Good guy that tried to lie about his knowledge of acts done by others as ordered by Nixon aides.

>he should have continued with the vietnam war. more support for the troops for the 1974 offensive

6 months more and my ass would have been drafted, so I think he did well at getting us the hell out of there.

It bothers me that people are so quick to dismiss him and say he wasn't a good president. He was a very good president to contrary belief and one that was really effective.

Too bad he was arrogant though. Had he just admitted and apologized right away he would have survived the scandal.

Great President. In a lot of ways the last good one until Trump. RIP Tricky Dick you live on in our hearts and in the spirit of this board

Ended the war in Vietnam, established the EPA, detente with Russia, and opened trade with China. He was based.

actually got shit done unlike trump

>What are your thoughts on Richard Nixon's presidency (besides Watergate)?
Hard to forgive him for pushing desegregation, "civil rights," and other such anti-white legislation.

Active military service should be mandatory for all Americans, or no vote.

Rethink this

Why don't you look at Ronald Reagan as being the last good Republican president until Donald Trump?

Nixon was based!

youtube.com/watch?v=oajB9mtofnY

Knew the truth about jewish domination of the media.

Unironically a decent policy President. He's forever tarred because of his paranoia, but in the end, can you blame him for being paranoid? From memory, he named the Jew on his tapes, which is pretty funny.

>last good one until Trump
lol, opinion disregarded.

>Be Nixon
>End Vietnam war with Americans winning and a South Vietnam forming
>World's Jews declare war on me, and try to destroy the American dollar
>Not on my watch
>Switch to the petrodollar to foil the Jew's plans, and make America a hyperpower
>See China is starting to hate Soviets.
>Buddy up with the Chinese
>New ally for US, new enemy for Soviets
>Elites start to fear me.
>Invite me to Bohemian Grove and offer me child sex slaves
>"The Bohemian Grove (an elite, secrecy-filled gathering outside San Francisco), which I attend from time to time. It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine."
>Record myself constantly to make sure no Jews try to mess with me
>Even create a whole new theory, the Madman Theory.
>Some faggot named Reagan copies my theory to destroy the Soviets
>After some time, ((they)) finally get me
>I threaten to expose everything.
>The Child sex slaves, the Deep State, even the Jew
>They threaten civil war, and to destabilize America as we know it.
>Fuck.
>An American civil war would lead to the Commies seizing control of the West, the Jews seizing control of the East using Europe.
>Loyalist Central American states will be forced into a war on two fronts fighting every nation on Earth
>Last guy who tried that was Hitler.
>Didn't work too well for him
>Forced to disappear forever as ((they)) slowly crush my homeland
The man was the hero of the American story.

What about ridding of Obamacare, deporting illegal immigrants, and arresting terrorists? Oh wait, you're a libtard, so you don't fucking think of those things as being good. Read a bible and actually educate yourself about morality. Don't take everything the media says for granted. Learn to think for yourself, not for big brother, because God, his, son, the holy ghost, and his bible are more powerful than the satanic freemason and bilderberg celebrities you indulge into.

>named the Jew

No wonder he got impeached.

>Took us off the gold standard (good/bad?).

Not really true. The "gold standard" didn't really exist in 1971. FDR abolished gold as legal tender and made it illegal to hold gold in either coin or bullion. The only thing that gold was used for was as a benchmark for currencies in the Bretton Woods system of fixed exchange rates.

Because of US inflation and fixed rates, other countries were forced to inflate their currencies, in essence the US was exporting its inflation. West Germany was the first to pull out of Bretton Woods and float their currency. Other European countries followed. In the end, Bretton Woods was dead and Nixon did not have a choice about it.

>his son
Sorry for the grammar mistake.

The last one to name the Jew was Hitler. The fact that America didn't end up being the battlefield for WWIII is a testament to his talent as a politician.

trump btfo

I don't think that is the reason he got impeached. I'm pretty sure it was because of Watergate. If there is some Jewish influence in the Watergate incident, please feel free to tell me.

i smell a communist

Based 'if ain't white it ain't right' Nixon

one of the greatest POTUS