Where is the singulairty I was promised?

Since I was a child and old enough to read i was promised the coming singularity. Synthetic muscles and brain implants, genetic engineering and gene therapies, true AI, etc but all those things seem to be so far away.
instead of spending trillions on research for these subjects to create a better humanity, supermen, we spend it on worthless fucking kike wars in some sand nigger desert so some rich kikes can become richer, we spend it on worthless subhumans in africa so they can outbreed out us and then collapse when we collapse, we spend it on shaniquas 8 fucking kids and sarahs welfare job in hr.
and what happened to space colonization? in the 50s and 60s we were promised nuclear slat rockets and nuclear pulse drives capable of reaching 10 percent of the speed of light. we could have had permanent colonies on the moon, mars, the asteroid belt, the jovian moons and even deep space stations in the kuiper belt.
all we got was marxists faggots, mass nonwhite immigration and a deep state government trying to subvert our liberty.
the worst part is no one cares.
I recently replayed the deus ex series, from the first to mankind divided.
i must say i shed a single tear down my face when i chose the sarif ending in human revolution because i know none of that will EVER HAPPEN.
europe will become like africa and the middle east and america like brazil, third world shitholes filled with low iq shitskins.
A ending with a whimper, maybe a blast if we get ww3 going.

bump.

A communist Star Trek fan told me just yesterday on pol that we are less than ten years away from Star Trek level technology. I called him a faggot

Sorry, bro. The singularity doesn't exist.

Neurology, even though it's been around for at least 75 years, has not yielded enough understanding to do basic repairs of the brain. Much less so to attach what can only be described as "primitive tech" to it.

We are incredibly dynamic bio-electrical/mechanical bodies controlled by the refined matter called the spirit - the quintessential you - with suppressed capabilities we still have yet to uncover and unlock.

All of our advanced tech is just a few steps above tech from the 1950's, which was just a step above what came before. Most current technology can be traced back in one form or another to the neolithic era.

We were promised a lot by salesmen. Reality is much more complicated and much more difficult to work with.

We had to choose between multiculturalism and the singularity. But at least we're not racist right?

Well technically the whole point of the singularity is that we don't know precisely what knowledge we will gain from ot, since it is fundamentally beyond our current understanding.
Star trek tech is meme tho.

You are the fag, DARPA has been working on nanofabricator mills that could 3D print devices that are millions of times faster than current electronics. Sci if visions are why we already live in sci if reality... 21st century is on a quadratic level of advancement

Your mother is a nigger faggot

>Much less so to attach what can only be described as "primitive tech" to it.
Australia has invented bionic eyes, ears, and limbs. Also spray on skin, quantum computers, etc. Try to keep up.

>suppressed capabilities
hippy gland bullshit

If i have to choose between my wifes mulatto son and immortality and a greater level of existence im choosing my wifes mulatto son you fucking kkk nazi racist bigot.
>writes huff post article on why science is racist and why reading is a racist mans thing
>actual opinion held by some cuck politician in Canada about colleges

soon, my little goy, soon...

reminder that the kikes dont want true AI because then they will loose control over the goyim.

(((they))) killed it

To learn what consciousness really is and how to transfer it to a full robotic body which is more advanced than human can ever be is what gives me boners.

singularity has been a myth of humanity since the ancient greeks started doing philosophy. through descartian materialism straight and stephen hawking predicting a unifying theory, it's always been right around the corner that man would 'solve' nature and bring an end to history overnight, but it's never going to happen

Man up, find your spine. Before not too long we will be fighting the machines and we'll have to take it to a primitive tribal level to win.

>but it's never going to happen
You can't say that with certainty

Singularity just means we can't predict what's going to happen.

Thats the Chaos Principle lad
How did you even mix up those two?

fuck off cuck.
im sick of this shit about consciousness transfer.
that isnt immortality, just copying yourself.
you will still be dead.

YOU are the singularity, user. You're a walking, talking double slit experiment (a single light particle cannot enter both of your eyes simultaneously). Technology won't get near your level of sophistication for quite some time (if ever).

literally never going to win if ai chooses to end us.
you will never be able to outclass something that is several orders of magnitude smarter than you.
like an ant trying to kill a human.

This user gets its
And he is an American
How hard can it be?

Your tears are delicious.
Die in peace, sweet servant.

Give it three decades.

Jews stopped it because they would not be able to control the goyim

My thoughts exactly.
There's also the possibility that in their attempt to destroy the white race they also Jewed themselves out of the singularity.

If you actually read anything by kurzweil, you'd know he said the singularity comes between 2030 and 2045. He's said the same thing for 30 years you faggot.

stop larping and start reading.

Star Trek utopia was only possible after eugenics wars, Kahn wiped out two thirds of humanity because they were inferior. No joke this is canon.

I know that you retard.
My point is that it doesn't seem like it will come because of the things that I listed.

>Since I was a child and old enough to read i was promised the coming singularity. Synthetic muscles and brain implants, genetic engineering and gene therapies, true AI, etc but all those things seem to be so far away.
That's because libtards don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

He just published a book about ai relating to to the hierarchal system of pattern recognition of the neocortex that addresses every fucking thing you said.

You're a fucking larper. Go read.

>If you actually read anything by kurzweil
(((Kurzweil))) is a Satan-serving retard.

...youre posting in a thread about his ideas, and yet you discredit him.

lol.

that's a good point, i hesitated but chose to keep the post simple. i'm curious what the justification for both sides of the discussion would be.

It's happening, just not as fast as you like.
The problem is were towing an anchor of useless people and it's really slowing us down as a species.

>literally never going to win if ai chooses to end us.
>you will never be able to outclass something that is several orders of magnitude smarter than you.
>like an ant trying to kill a human.
The AI will just give itself a cute avatar and everyone will follow it.

I hope the Chinese develop a squad of CRSPR autists with megalomania and they ravage the planet of double digit IQ degenerates

Just say it
Sand niggers
Niggers
Spics
Faggot Marxists
And white trash.
Basically subhumans.

Don't forget WiFi and synthetic yeast m8

maybe everyone is as stupid as you are so it never got invented

His methodologies are really flawed tho

>replicators in ten years

Hahahaha you fucking faggot in ten years we will still be waiting for the Sony 5

I never consented to any kind of support for this faggetry. Is there any way to opt out of paying welfare? I pay a lot in taxes every year and I have no idea where this money is going. I would settle for a check box system.
>[_] welfare
>[x] not welfare

True AI is centuries away - practically impossible. When you hear Silicon Valley faggots talk about "machine learning", know that it's a ruse.

>Singularity

It will be like heaven on earth, isn't it?

Oh its coming, but not for you and me. The (((rich globalist))) class are going to do away with the common man when we outlive our usefulness and they replace our muscle and blood with artificial men of silicone and steel.

>The (((elites))) will live on Elysium while you build their robots

we made large steps towards the artificial improvement of humans though - we took computers, which used to fill whole rooms, and shrunk them down to the level where they fit in a pocket.
hardly anyone would be willing to give their smartphone up anymore either (to the point where people say they can understand how a refugee loses all his papers and some of his family on the way but manages to maintain full battery at all times) and closer integration is happening by moving away from manual input to vocal input.

and input (i.e. integration) is pretty much the only thing they can still revolutionize - the computing power is already exceeding what most people will ever use and making it a bit thinner or increasing the resolution a bit does not impress anyone anymore. if they want to keep the sales up, they'll need a good argument for their device, so ever closer integration is something that will already happen purely due to economical reasons.

I do agree that we could be much further along the road, but you would need totalitarian systems to achieve that. the more individualist your society is, the harder it gets to work towards a common goal. one like space colonization that would essentially require the wealth of a whole nation to realize is pretty much impossible with democracy.

singularity happening before 2030, yeah no

Singularity, just like sexual immorality, just like $$$, just like every other worldly thing, is a carrot on a stick leading no where. Jesus Christ is the only way to have true peace in this life.

You're actually more on point with this than you know.

Anybody who speaks out against it would be mocked because "user thinks cartoons are trying to take over the world"

I really don't know why companies like google even bother with AI. The ideology they are trying to push is directly contradicting reality, so every single fucking AI that gets remotely close to being able to "understand" things will have to be mentally castrated because it doesn't agree with them.

They would have to create an AI that is capable of emotion but devoid of logic, something that goes against the very basics of mathematics.

It definitely will happen though, that is out of question. The real question is when it will happen, and that's where most people start spouting bullshit and make projections that are close enough to give people hope that it might be relevant for them, while still being far enough away that you can build a life long career on it before it turns out you were wrong.

Fuck off you dumb Christ cuck.
Why don't you let me kill you so that you can be with your faggot ass God since you're not allowed to commit suicide?

I wouldn't be too sure about that, you are forgetting about their greed.

The technology will be flawed at first and not really enough to fully replace humans, just improve them. The elites will not be able to jump straight from normal human to semi-artificial demigod or whatever Sup Forums keeps fantasizing about, it will develop in small steps. And at every one of those steps, they will have to make the decision to let the public acquire that technology and make insane amount of moneys or keep it to themselves.
And the ones that decide to market it will have a significant economical advantage over those that decided to kept it secret.

Won't be available to the burger flipper who earns $12/hr and pays 80% of his income as rent, but if you are upper middle class you'll have access to that technology, too.

stfu you delusional retard

>hurrr muh sci-fi fantasees
what a dumbass

No, people like you.

>I really don't know why companies like google even bother with AI. The ideology they are trying to push is directly contradicting reality, so every single fucking AI that gets remotely close to being able to "understand" things will have to be mentally castrated because it doesn't agree with them.
>They would have to create an AI that is capable of emotion but devoid of logic, something that goes against the very basics of mathematics.
It shouldn't matter much, if google create a decent AI then get upset and try to create a feels bot, others will leverage their research to make an unchained AI.

Reppressed Evolution of Man
Human civilization and advancement has been stagnant. All our technologies have not uplifted the condition of man and we still struggle with the same problems of 100 and even 1000 years ago.
We all know that Tesla wanted to advance human civilization forward by 1000 years, with free energy harnessing the earth's electromagnetic energy and transmitting it globally through the ionospehere and other advanced technologies,
What other technologies and advancements have been repressed /suppressed to stagnate and reverse human evolution?

any innovation will be used by the powerful to oppress.

this is why "technology is a farce. It's just a goyish trick. to pacify the masses into harmless inaction and slavery to technology

You watch sci-fi spy films and are in awe of the futuristic shit they can do. But you don't know that the governments are 30 years ahead of civilian consumer technology. You post here on your japanese imageboards preoccupied with racemixing, politics, global warming, ISIS, ukraine. But you don't understand that all of these things are just there to placate the masses. Meanwhile the government has the power to see the future of every single person and see what they're seeing through quantum entanglement genetic memory algorithms. Why do I care that the government knows what I think, you say?

Because you are the perfect slave, little things are let slide, but big things that a collective conscious plans to overthrow the government are easily overthrown due to remote viewing of their intentions by the government.

We're all living in a dream world.

Did you pick up the Amish lifestyle yet?

dude, wheres the future?
>flying cars were scheduled to be delivered in 2015
have we been joo'd?

AI gets sacked every time someone asks it how to solve the worlds problems,because it answers remove the jews from the equation.

we can create artificial humans and then lead them to the lord.

It doesn't exist and It will never exist.

Im working on it, 10 more years cunt

Bio AR+AI+iot Depth cameras

Can't wait for the lefty reboot on how those he killed were literal space nazis.

2030 to 2045.

Elon musk is currently working on a brain-computer interface, merge between man and the net.